Dr. Richard Reynolds, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 49

Dr. Reynolds

Cosmetic Surgery and Laser Center

5664 N Mesa St El Paso, TX 79912

Dr. Richard Reynolds, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in El Paso, TX and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Medical School At Houston in 1997 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Reynolds' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Reynolds

Dr. Reynolds?
Dr. Reynolds' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Reynolds, MD
I went to Dr. Reynolds for a breast lift and implant. My breast scars ended up very deep and noticable. My arreola also had some deep scaring and now I have some pigmentation (color) missing. I am even more self-conscience of my breast now than I was before the surgery. Highly disappointed. He suggested laser treatments to help with scaring, but that would be at my own expense which I no longer trusted. :(
I'm sorry to see your review and would like to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Reynolds, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Reynolds for some time now to receive botox for an eye condition. His service has always been excellent. His staff is very professional and courteous. I am very satisfied with the results every time. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Reynolds, MD?
Excellent Doctor and a great Team . I have had Breast Reduction and a Abdominoplasty by him and have had great results . I am very satisfied with the results . Thank you . Highly Recommend Dr.Reynolds .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Reynolds, MD?
Dr. Reynolds is awesome. He did an amazing job with my tummy tuck. I am more than satisfied with the results. I would highly recommend him. He’s caring and approachable. He made me feel comfortable through the entire process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Reynolds, MD?
El Pasis so blesed to have Richard Dale Reynolds M.D. practicing here in our city! His bedside manners and knowledge are exceptional! He’s always accessible to all your needs! Dr. Reynolds is an incredible and one of a kind Plastic surgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Reynolds, MD?
Dr. Reynolds and his assistants were so amazing, professional and caring, i would definitely recommend him. He is a doctor i can trust and that i would definitely go to for future procedures. So happy, i had a fast recovery and great results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Reynolds, MD?
Dr Reynolds is awesome, hes friendly always in a great mood. He answers my questions and listens to my concerns. I highly recommend him for anyone is is considering any type of plastic surgery procedure or botox.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Reynolds, MD?
Dr. Reynolds takes quality care of his patients. I would recommend him because of his high and excellent skill level. I've been so happy with the treatments I've been receiving.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Reynolds, MD?
I am a 36 year old male, 5"11 and weighing 186 lbs. I do 2 hour cardio, three to five times a week, but no matter how hard I tried I have never been happy with my abdomen and love handle area. Genetics was against me and felt like I could not do anything for this area. I decided to do lipo on my abdomen and love hand area. Dr. Reynolds was great explaining his experience and what he was able to do. I am on week 1 after my surgery and I am already happy with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Reynolds, MD?
For me doctor Raynolds is the most professional and caring plastic surgeon in El Paso. When I had my first surgery with him he sent one of his staff members to my house to make sure everything was okay with me. Dr. Reynolds took the time to see me and treat me for a bacteria that I had in my breast implants that I got from going to another plastic surgeon for that I am very grateful. After that doctor Raynolds corrected the issues that I had for my breast implants he's been very attentive .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Reynolds, MD?
I went to 6 other plastic surgeons in El Paso and Las Cruces before I found the best one. Dr. Reynolds is head and shoulders above anyone else. His staff is also wonderful! He fixed something that no one else could. I even went to the 'botched" doctors in California and they told me that Dr. Reynolds could do it better than they could.:) They were right. Dr. Reynolds did exactly what he said he would do and more! He's amazing. He has done my nose, my face, my breasts, my tummy, my butt and my b
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Reynolds, MD?
Every time I go into the offices of Dr. Reynolds I am warmly welcomed and treated wonderfully. I've been to the beautiful west office several times and to the convenient east office multiple times and the staff are always so attentive. Dr. Reynolds is kind and humble but an amazing surgeon and artist. He has made me feel so much more confident in how I look and feel! Thank you Dr. Reynolds!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Reynolds, MD?
Dr. Reynolds is kind, patient, knowledgeable and humble. I was botched by another surgeon in El Paso that I never should have let touch me. Dr. Reynolds explained what needs to be done and did exactly that and more. I fixed the other surgeon's mistakes and made me so happy and confident again! I'm so glad I heard about Dr. Reynolds at work. Three of my coworkers go to him and they couldn't say enough nice things about him. He restored my confidence in my self and in doctors. Don't waste your tim
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Reynolds, MD?
Dr. Reynolds and his staff are the best! Dr. Reynolds has been doing Botox and fillers on me to keep me looking young for years. He always does a great job and it looks so natural. He did a breast augmentation and lift and tummy tuck and Brazilian Buttock Lift on me too and I am SOOO happy with the results!! He's the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Reynolds, MD?
I am so pleased with Dr. Reynolds and his staff. They were always so welcoming and friendly. Dr. Reynolds spent a lot of time with me and answered all of my questions. He gave me his cell phone and was always quick to respond anytime I had questions. My surgery went so well and I healed so quickly and my results are FANTASTIC! I am so happy with how I look! Thank you Dr. Reynolds!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Reynolds, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Reynolds and his friendly, professional staff. Dr. Reynolds' extensive training, years of experience, and advanced skill level are evident in the results!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Reynolds, MD?
Dr Reynolds is great. He is always so kind and patient. His staff is wonderful and always so helpful. Me and three of my girlfriends always go in together for our fillers and botox and we have a blast there! He always makes us look so nice. Always natural but younger and rested. Perfect! Thanks Dr. Reynolds!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Reynolds, MD?
Dr Reynolds and his staff are amazing! Always so helpful and friendly:) He is a fantastic surgeon with great bedside manner! I highly recommend him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Reynolds, MD?
Shortly after I started talking with Dr Reynolds I knew he was the surgeon for me. He was knowledgeable, kind and patient. He spent almost an hour explaining everything to me. He showed me a nice power point presentation too. He did a breast augmentation with lift and tummy tuck and liposuction and Brazilian Buttock Lift and I am soooo happy with everything. All of my friends have gone to him since my surgery. Hes the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Reynolds, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Reynolds?

Having trained in the largest Medical Center in the world, Dr. Reynolds is a plastic surgeon well-trained in the latest techniques including endoscopic surgery and all cosmetic procedures. Plastic Surgery is the fusion of art and science. Dr. Reynold...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1993

• Senator of the Month, University of Texas at El Paso, 1992
  • Best Place in El Paso for Nip and Tuck- Whats Up Magazine, 2008

Dr. Reynolds accepts

Dr. Reynolds accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Great West Healthcare-Cigna
Coventry Health Care
Guardian
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Reynolds' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Reynolds' conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Absent Breasts and Nipples
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Aging Face
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Buttock Lift
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermal Filler
  • Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Paresthesia
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Lipodystrophy
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Aging