Dr. Richard Rammo, MD

Dr. Richard Rammo, MD

NeurosurgeryMale

Neurosurgery

Dr. Richard Rammo, MD is a Neurosurgery Specialist in Cleveland, OH. He is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. His office accepts new patients.

Cleveland Clinic Main Campus

Center for Behavioral Health9500 Euclid Ave Ste R Cleveland, OH 44195

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Rammo is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Cleveland, a highly rated hospital.

• Practices at Top Hospital Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

More Neurosurgery Specialists at Cleveland Clinic

Dr. Rammo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rammo

Based on 1 rating

I had a brain surgery back in November of 2017 at Henry Ford Detroit Hospital. It was a very large 6x6 cm right sphenoid wing meningioma that extended into my temporal lobe. I had a emergency brain surgery shortly after the diagnosis and Dr. Rammo was called in from another hospital to help with the surgeon who was assigned my case. These guys saved my life. They didn't take my insurance but I was still covered because of the condition I was in. I ended up getting a referral to the University of Michigan for follow up care. I'm almost positive that if I had my surgery at UofM I would have died. I decided to look up my old surgeons and found "Dr. Ramo, Rambo without the B".
Brandon – Dec 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Rammo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rammo?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Dr. Rammo's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Rammo's Top Procedures and Conditions

Neurostimulator Implantation

Dr. Rammo performs Neurostimulator Implantation more than 11% of his peers

Dr. Rammo performs this procedure more than 11% of his peers

Dr. Rammo's conditions and procedures:

• Brain Surgery
  • Deep Brain Stimulation
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Meningiomas
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture

Dr. Rammo accepts

Dr. Rammo accepts the following insurance:

Cleveland Clinic physicians provide personalized, state-of-the-art care for our patients today, while developing tomorrow's treatments and cures for brain, nerve and spine disorders.

• Neurosurgery

University of Miami / School of Medicine

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Richard Rammo, MD?

Call (216) 250-7765 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.

Is Dr. Richard Rammo, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Richard Rammo, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Rammo's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Richard Rammo, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Rammo accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Richard Rammo, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Rammo frequently treats Neurostimulator Implantation, Brain Surgery, and Deep Brain Stimulation. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Rammo treats.

Where is Dr. Richard Rammo, MD's office located?

Dr. Rammo's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave Ste R, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Richard Rammo, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Rammo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

Dr. Rammo is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Cleveland Clinic

Cleveland, OH

85% Patients that would definitely recommend, 15% higher than the national average

12 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2022)