Dr. Richard M. Price, MD

Dr. Richard M. Price, MD

Dermatology | Male | 50 years old

25 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

The mission of Dr. Price is to provide outstanding medical and aesthetic skin care to people of all ages.The delivery of this care is to be performed with humane concern, high ethical values, and the utmost attention to the individual patient's and client's needs. We pride ourselves on innovative thinking, constantly striving for advanced education and utilization of the latest technology to achieve the best possible results. We strive to make our environment comfortable and welcoming.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Price's Experience

See how Dr. Price's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Price

Dr. Price accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Price's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Price to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Price's Performance
Madison, MS |
Didn't even meet the doctor just his unfriendly nurse acting like she was the doctor.
Clinton, MS |
Staff is very friendly and professional. I can always get an appointment when I need it. NP Jena Smith has exceptional customer service and is always willing to go the extra mile. I highly recommend this clinic.
in Madison, MS |
I highly recommend Dr. Price, Jena Smith, Nurse Practitioner & Staci Merchant, Laser Specialist for all of your skin care needs. My family and I have been a patients for over 5 years. They are very professional, knowledgeable, thorough and genuinely care for their patients. The office staff is very friendly and helpful. Appointments are scheduled with ease. Insurance is accepted and the office location is very convenient.
in Hazlehurst, MS |
The professional office staff and Jena Smith are very attentive to my monthly visits to remove my ever growing pre-cancer spots. I never wait long and they file my insurance. They offer many treatments for skin problems..... Glad I found this Clinic!
in Jackson, MS |
have used DR. Price for years and with 3 generations on my family. Highly recommend him.
in 5923 Floral Drive |
Dear Dr. Price ,Ehony ,Jenna ,Nurse Practitioner Hull, I am speechless and crying. I have asked God to help me grow my hair back. I had to give up something in order for God to direct people in my 'Life to help me. I had biopsy , went two Dermatologists for five years plus. I have spent lots of money buying products with them, over counter, ministry, Main and tale shampoo and no hair growth.You name it. I had costmetologists laugh . Guess what , my first treatment ,praise God. I see results.
Ridgeland, MS |
Do not use this clinic! My son had an appt with the nurse practitioner. We were 3 minutes late and were told the NP had already left. I was not called to find out if we were not coming or simply a few mins late. The staff did not care about the inconvenience or more importantly the fact that my son's hands were cracked and bleeding. We were told the doctor did not have time to see us until an hour later. There are far too many clinics out there to tolerate this kind of treatment!
I am sorry you had a bad experience at our clinic. our experience is that if a patient is late and has not called us to inform us, they are going to be a no show. We try to accommodate small children because we too have small children that we have to leave and pick up from daycare.I find it hard to believe you were only 3 min late because we really try to make it work. Their may have been other circumstances that day. I hope you find a clinic that you can be happy with.
Have you seen Dr. Richard M. Price, MD?

Dr. Price says...

Dr. Richard M. Price is a Board Certified Family Doctor and Dermatologist serving the Ridgeland area for more than 15 years. Dr. Price is experienced in Actinic Keratosis, Eczema and Laser Treatments. He is a professional member of the Mississippi Academy of Family Medicine.

FORMS OF PAYMENT

• Laser Treatments
  • Chemical Peels
  • Age Spots Removal
  • Wrinkles & Fine Lines

Dr. Price's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Mississippi not available

Dr. Price has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

Why It Matters: Dr. Price's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Abscess
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid
  • Warts
  • Wrinkles

University Of Mississippi

Graduated in 1993

Family Medicine-University Of Mississippi Medical Center In Jackson, Mississippi

Completed in 1996

University Of Mississippi-B.S. In Pharmacy

Graduated in 1989

• Other Education
    Training-Dermatology-New Orleans, Louisiana

Completed in 2008

• Cambodian

Dr. Price does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Price and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology