Dr. Richard Price, MD

Dr. Richard Price, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Richard Price, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Ridgeland, MS. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Read his story

212 Draperton Ct # A

Ridgeland, MS 39157

• First Choice Health
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Price

See how frequently Dr. Price performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Warts
Skin Infections
Dermatitis

Dr. Price's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Price's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Price "Dr. Richard M. Price is a Board Certified Family Doctor and Dermatologist serving the Ridgeland area for more than 15 years. Dr. Price is experienced in Actinic Keratosis, Eczema and Laser Treatments. He is a professional member of the Mississippi Academy of Family Medicine. FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, Amex, Check, Debit, Mastercard, Visa OFFICE HOURS Monday to Thursday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM "

This content was provided by Dr. Price "The mission of Dr. Price is to provide outstanding medical and aesthetic skin care to people of all ages.The delivery of this care is to be performed with humane concern, high ethical values, and the utmost attention to the individual patient's and client's needs. We pride ourselves on innovative thinking, constantly striving for advanced education and utilization of the latest technology to achieve the best possible results. We strive to make our environment comfortable and welcoming."

• Dermatology

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Abscess
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

• Suture Uncomplicated Lacerations
  • Toenail Removal
  • Wart Removal
  • Wrinkle Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

• University Of Mississippi-B.S. In Pharmacy
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • University Of Mississippi
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Family Medicine-University Of Mississippi Medical Center In Jackson, Mississippi
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Kenner Dermatology Clinic
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Training-Dermatology-New Orleans, Louisiana
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Dr. Price has no media or publications listed.

• Cambodian

Dr. Price does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Price and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Price's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Price to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Price's Performance
Morton, MS |
Quick and Quality experience. Will be back!!!! And they file insurance!!!!
in Jackson, MO |
Thank you Dr. Price for making my skin look flawless and young again. Everyone is so nice, it's super clean and I am definitely coming back.
Madison, MS |
Didn't even meet the doctor just his unfriendly nurse acting like she was the doctor.
Clinton, MS |
Staff is very friendly and professional. I can always get an appointment when I need it. NP Jena Smith has exceptional customer service and is always willing to go the extra mile. I highly recommend this clinic.
in Madison, MS |
I highly recommend Dr. Price, Jena Smith, Nurse Practitioner & Staci Merchant, Laser Specialist for all of your skin care needs. My family and I have been a patients for over 5 years. They are very professional, knowledgeable, thorough and genuinely care for their patients. The office staff is very friendly and helpful. Appointments are scheduled with ease. Insurance is accepted and the office location is very convenient.
in Hazlehurst, MS |
The professional office staff and Jena Smith are very attentive to my monthly visits to remove my ever growing pre-cancer spots. I never wait long and they file my insurance. They offer many treatments for skin problems..... Glad I found this Clinic!
in Jackson, MS |
have used DR. Price for years and with 3 generations on my family. Highly recommend him.
in 5923 Floral Drive |
Dear Dr. Price ,Ehony ,Jenna ,Nurse Practitioner Hull, I am speechless and crying. I have asked God to help me grow my hair back. I had to give up something in order for God to direct people in my 'Life to help me. I had biopsy , went two Dermatologists for five years plus. I have spent lots of money buying products with them, over counter, ministry, Main and tale shampoo and no hair growth.You name it. I had costmetologists laugh . Guess what , my first treatment ,praise God. I see results.
Ridgeland, MS |
Do not use this clinic! My son had an appt with the nurse practitioner. We were 3 minutes late and were told the NP had already left. I was not called to find out if we were not coming or simply a few mins late. The staff did not care about the inconvenience or more importantly the fact that my son's hands were cracked and bleeding. We were told the doctor did not have time to see us until an hour later. There are far too many clinics out there to tolerate this kind of treatment!
Have you seen Dr. Richard Price, MD?
Are you Dr. Price?

See our Dermatologists at Mississippi Baptist Medical Center

Visit Dr. Price

Dr. Price accepts 4 insurance carriers
  • First Choice Health
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)