Dr. Richard Pena-Ariet, MD

Dr. Richard Pena-Ariet, MD

Internal Medicine  |
44 reviews

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Careplus

Dr. Pena-Ariet specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Port Saint Lucie, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Pena-Ariet? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Pena-Ariet's Experience

See how Dr. Pena-Ariet's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pena-Ariet

Dr. Pena-Ariet accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Pena-Ariet has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pena-Ariet's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pena-Ariet to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Pena-Ariet's Performance
    GOOD
in Louisville, KY |
Still waiting for a callback 8 years later from his incompetent staff to confirm whether or not my mom actually had colon cancer. I would really like to know this information for family history purposes.
North Miami Beach, FL |
Great friendly office staff. They are really good at listening and working with you on appointments, labs etc. very knowledgeable nurse practitioner. I am very pleased with them. I am a nurse myself so am a little picky with my healthcare providers.
Fort Pierce, FL |
He is a fabulous doctor. However, his office staff are rude and a I DON'T CARE ATTITUDE! Messages left with no return calls. Have to go to the office just to get answers you left messages for! His nurse is also fabulous just not the staff!
I felt as though I received very thorough care, as he took the time to answer all my questions and I didn't feel rushed out the door. The front desk staff was very welcoming and helpful.
in Fort Pierce, FL |
When Lawnwood Regional Hospital was going to discharge me, Dr. Pena-Ariet over road the orders & admitted me for a 48 hour observation. 12 hrs later he had come in with Dr. Slack, I was chocking on iced tea. Upon exam, my throat was 90% closed off. I was transported to Emergency O.R. 10 minutes later, I was equipped with a traq. During the procedure I had coded 3 times and was placed on 100% life support for 2 1/2 weeks. If he did not admit me I was told I would have been dead in 2 days.
in Fort pierce |
Doctor/nurse practitioner are great, HOWEVER- HORRIBLE HORRIBLE service from staff! Never returns phone calls, schedules appointments for an hour before the office even opens and before the doctor arrives. Wait time is terrible. Takes days and sometimes weeks to get prescriptions renewed or scripts and results from blood work. Will be looking for new doctor that has a better working staff.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
I absolutely love this doctor! You might wait awhile to see him, the reason being he does not just push you through! He takes the time to listen to your concerns and go over all options. I have been to doctors that are just in it for the money and after waiting an hour you get 5 minutes of their time. If that's the service you want in and out then I would recommend a walk -in. His staff has always been very polite and caring. The best doctor in Saint Lucie by far!
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
I have made 3 appointments and have never seen the doctor. I have called and left voicemail for the nurse and have gotten no return call. Very poor service and care.
in Port St Lucie |
Horrible office staff. Rude. It takes 2 hours to get into see dr past appt time. Love Dr P but staff if unbearable and impossible to call. I was his patient for 19 years. Had to stop seeing him due to long wait and rude staff.
in port st lucie. fla |
Rude staff. Will not go back and have my medical condition xiscussed at waiting room window. The wait is nearly 2 hours most times. Love the doctor but can not take his staff.you cant get through on phones. The put you on hold for 20 mins or longer. RUDE!
Have you seen Dr. Richard Pena-Ariet, MD?
Are you Dr. Pena-Ariet?

Dr. Pena-Ariet's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Hypothyroidism

Universidad Central Del Este (UCE), Facultad De Medicina

Graduated in 1984

Hannemann University & MCP
    Hannemann University & MCP
    Universidad Catholica Madre y Maestra

Dr. Pena-Ariet does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pena-Ariet and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Coumadin® Management