Dr. Richard Peek, MD

Dr. Richard Peek, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Richard Peek, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Little Rock, AR. He is 62 years old. Dr. Peek is affiliated with Conway Regional Medical Center, CHI St. Vincent Hot Springs and CHI St. Vincent Infirmary.

Dr. Peek's Experience

See how Dr. Peek's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Peek

Dr. Peek accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Peek has admitting privileges.

Dr. Peek's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Peek to family and friends
Dr. Peek's Performance
in Augusta AR |
Just a great guy to experience having as your surgeon. He just worked on my neck and I already feel better than I have in the past three years and his bedside manner is top notch. That means a lot to me. He truly cares about his patients physically spiritually and mentally. That's so rare these days. I recommend this man to anyone needing neck or spine repair.
in Lonoke ar |
Dr Richard peek is the best. I had surgery on April 26, 2017. The same day as surgery there was NO more pain in my legs. He removed spurs pressing on my spinal cord and replaced a disk with a cadaver bone. Dr Richard peek sits down with you and explains and shows you what is on your MRI. He has the best bed side manner. He will research and find the best way to fix you. I am so very grateful for this doctor. His team of nurses are awesome and I received the best care ever at ST Vincents.
in Roland Ar |
Best doctor I've ever been to. I won't let any other doctor do my surgery. He is the nicest most compassionate doctor I have ever been to. I appreciate all that he does!
little rock, ar |
Richard is the most patient centered physician I have ever jad the pleasure to receive treatment from. He takes care of his patients after surgery to maintain their health needs. As an orthopedic surgeon specializing in spine surgery, often surgery is not the end of the patient's needs. He keeps treating even if the issue is not addressed by surgery. Best I have ever experienced. If you have to wait longer than you like, when he sees you he will be there as long as you need.
in Harrison, AR |
Dr Peek saved my life! I love this man he has made my life tolerable again and I give him and God all the glory! Thank you Dr Peek your the BEST!!! You deserve a 100 plus stars cause your the BEST!! THANK YOU!! I am forever grateful! ???
in Little Rock, AR |
I worked at the hospital before I got sick he was always pleasant to coordinate surgery schedules. Plus I knew first hand what a good surgeon he was. So when I became ill and needed the type of surgery he performs there was no question that I would ask him to be my doctor. He has operated on me twice now (different operations). He always takes time to answer your and your families questions. I recovered much better than anticipated considering all my other health problems.Nothing but good to say
in Heber Springs, AR |
Dr. Peek is obviously busy, but never fails to give me the necessary time to allay my fears and give me reassuring but honest answers to all my questions. He is surprisingly kind and personable, to the point that I asked "are you a real doctor", after my husband and I had been treated as friends rather than cows to be run through the counting gate. I was totally pleased with the expert care I received in my multiple disc cervical surgery and my well handled 6 month recovery. Thank you Dr. Peek.
in Conway, AR |
My husband had suffered with back and leg pain for a few years, increasing in severity. Dr. Peek was recommended to us by a close friend. Dr. Peek takes time to talk with you, putting you at ease, explains exactly what he plans to do to help you, and is one of the best doctors we've ever seen. Surgery results are excellent.
in Searcy, AR |
Dr Peek is the best Dr / surgeon that I have ever been around period. He explains every step of the way. He takes time to talk with you. He is none other than a class act and a ROCK STAR surgeon. I have not used him before and hope I don't have to,but I have taken one of my best friends to see him on several different occasions . I actually look forward to taking him to see the doc.
in Carlisle |
Very caring, professional and takes the time to listen to you about your problems and concerns!! A wonderful Dr. There should be more like him!! Does a through exam and is definitely going to get to the he root of your problems!!
Have you seen Dr. Richard Peek, MD?
Are you Dr. Peek?

Compare Dr. Peek

Dr. Peek's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

Dr. Peek has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Peek's Board Certifications

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Ankylosing Vertebral Hyperostosis
  • Ataxia
  • Broken Neck
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy
  • Torticollis

University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine, Uams, University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences
    Long Beach Mem Med Center
    Orlando Reg Healthcare Sys
    University Hospital Of Arkansas
    University Of Ky Hospital

Dr. Peek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Peek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Carpal Tunnel Release
  • Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection