Dr. Richard Norden, MD

Dr. Richard Norden, MD

Cornea & Refractive Surgery  ·
Dr. Richard Norden, MD is a cornea & refractive surgery specialist in Ridgewood, NJ and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville in 1980 and specializes in cornea & refractive surgery and cosmetic medicine.

1144 E Ridgewood Ave

Ridgewood, NJ 07450

Learn about Dr. Norden

Dr. Norden's Experience

Dr. Norden's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cornea & Refractive Surgery
  • Board certified in Ophthalmology

This content was provided by Dr. Norden "State-of-the-art LASIK practice providing the best customer service and visual outcomes, specializing in getting rid of reading glasses"

• Cornea & Refractive Surgery

• Farsightedness
  • Nearsightedness
  • Presbyopia

• LASIK
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Trinity Coll
  • New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Kellogg School Of Management Physician-Ceo
    Other Education | Completed 2015

Dr. Norden has no media or publications listed.

• Polish
  • Russian

Dr. Norden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Norden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Norden's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Norden to family and friends

Dr. Norden's Performance

Arrived early but had to wait almost 2 hours. When they called us in, we knew right away there was something wrong. There is a relaxation room we were supposed to be in before surgery.We were never shown into that room because there was another patient there.The technician put drops in to numb the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We certainly understand that prepping for a LASIK procedure causes most patients anxiety and we routinely try to reduce this anxiety in many ways. Unfortunately once in a rare while, there is something that needs to be attended to right away, which pushes things back a bit. We try our very best for each and every patient and know how much their vision means to them. We are so sorry that this patient was disappointed and we will continue to strive to be 100 percent for every patient.

Dr. Norden is very thorough with his explanations of the procedure and addresses all of the concerns of the patient. He is fully open to questions at any time, and gives each patient plenty of time with him. He is easy to reach through the office, his cell phone, and responds back very promptly by...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Norden and his staff were amazing! He walked me through my Lasik procedure and I new what he was doing every step of the way. He never rushed me during my appointments and was always professional and compassionate. I would highly recommend Dr. Norden, I am thrilled with my results.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Norden and his skilled staff did a fantastic job with my LASIK procedure! I'm seeing better than I ever did with glasses or contacts and they made the whole process as smooth as possible.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Norden and his entire staff are the nicest and most professional staff in the Laser Eye industry. From my consultation to the procedure, I felt 100% comfortable and was NEVER pressured in any way. Dr. Norden does every procedure and will explain everything that is happening. He and his staff...more