Cornea & Refractive Surgery  |
Dr. Richard Norden, MD
Dr. Richard Norden, MD is a cornea & refractive surgery doctor who practices in Ridgewood, NJ. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Norden is affiliated with Valley Hospital.

Norden Laser Eye Associates

1144 E Ridgewood Ave

Ridgewood, NJ 07450

Learn about Dr. Norden

State-of-the-art LASIK practice providing the best customer service and visual outcomes, specializing in getting rid of reading glasses

Dr. Norden's Experience

Dr. Norden's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cornea & Refractive Surgery

• Farsightedness
  • Nearsightedness
  • Presbyopia

• LASIK
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Trinity Coll
  • New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Kellogg School Of Management Physician-Ceo
    Other Education | Completed 2015

Dr. Norden has no media or publications listed.

• Polish
  • Russian

Dr. Norden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Norden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Norden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Norden to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Norden's Performance
Westwood, NJ |
Arrived early but had to wait almost 2 hours. When they called us in, we knew right away there was something wrong. There is a relaxation room we were supposed to be in before surgery.We were never shown into that room because there was another patient there.The technician put drops in to numb the eyes (didn't wear gloves).Within seconds of having the drops in another technician called her to have us removed from the operating room. The dr was so nervousness and aggravated we cancelled surgery
We certainly understand that prepping for a LASIK procedure causes most patients anxiety and we routinely try to reduce this anxiety in many ways. Unfortunately once in a rare while, there is something that needs to be attended to right away, which pushes things back a bit. We try our very best for each and every patient and know how much their vision means to them. We are so sorry that this patient was disappointed and we will continue to strive to be 100 percent for every patient.
Bloomfield, NJ |
Dr. Norden is very thorough with his explanations of the procedure and addresses all of the concerns of the patient. He is fully open to questions at any time, and gives each patient plenty of time with him. He is easy to reach through the office, his cell phone, and responds back very promptly by e-mail. He is significantly experienced and qualified, and confident in his abilities. He is reassuring to the patient that there is nothing we can screw up, that it is painless and mostly computerized
in NJ |
Dr. Norden and his staff were amazing! He walked me through my Lasik procedure and I new what he was doing every step of the way. He never rushed me during my appointments and was always professional and compassionate. I would highly recommend Dr. Norden, I am thrilled with my results.
in Hoboken, NJ |
Dr. Norden and his skilled staff did a fantastic job with my LASIK procedure! I'm seeing better than I ever did with glasses or contacts and they made the whole process as smooth as possible.
in Rockaway, NJ |
Dr. Norden and his entire staff are the nicest and most professional staff in the Laser Eye industry. From my consultation to the procedure, I felt 100% comfortable and was NEVER pressured in any way. Dr. Norden does every procedure and will explain everything that is happening. He and his staff will never make you feel uncomfortable no matter the question or concern. I am so lucky to have been referred to him. He was the first and only doctor I spoke to before doing my procedure.
in Ft Lee, NJ |
Extremely thorough with my LASIK procedure. Dr. Norden talked to me throughout the whole procedure. He was telling me exactly what I was going to be seeing and feeling each time he did something. I am not seeing better than ever. Would recommend him to anyone that was looking to get LASIK surgery. I felt very comfortable during the whole thing. Is it scary? Yes but Dr. Norden and his staff were very patient with me and made me feel not as scared.
in Westwood, NJ |
If you need follow up treatment get him to put his words in writing. He did not follow up on his word or promise ad it is very disappointing as we trusted his word.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Norden, MD?

Visit Dr. Norden