Dr. Richard Norden, MD

Cornea & Refractive Surgery ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Norden

Norden Laser Eye Associates

1144 E Ridgewood Ave Ridgewood, NJ 07450

Dr. Richard Norden, MD is a cornea & refractive surgery specialist in Ridgewood, NJ and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville in 1980 and specializes in cornea & refractive surgery and cosmetic medicine.

Dr. Norden accepts

Dr. Norden accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check Dr. Norden's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Norden's conditions and procedures:

• Astigmatism
  • Dry Eyes
  • Farsightedness
  • LASIK
  • Nearsightedness
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Presbyopia

State-of-the-art LASIK practice providing the best customer service and visual outcomes, specializing in getting rid of reading glasses

• Cornea & Refractive Surgery

4.3

Dr. Norden?
Dr. Norden's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Norden, MD
I had my procedure done about 3 weeks ago. I absolutely love it!! Dr Norden and his staff were wonderful. They made me feel very comfortable and Dr Norden answered every one of my questions. I never felt rushed in any way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Norden, MD?
Dr. Norden and his staff are very professional and pleasant! I was referred to his office by my friend who had laser eye surgery last year and is very happy with her results. The procedure was thoroughly explained and they performed it in under 15 minutes. They made it a seamless experience and took care care of me from start to finish. I highly recommend Dr. Norden!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Norden, MD?
I have been putting off getting Lasik for several years due to fear. I feared that if I got the wrong doctor, the procedure would ruin my eyes. A co-worker of mine had their Lasik done with Dr. Norden several years ago and highly recommended I check him out. They had Lasik years prior and were still doing great with no touch ups. I decided to schedule a consultation and take it from there. Dr. Norden and his staff were very professional and made sure to address any questions I had. I felt that t
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Norden, MD?
My experience with Dr. Norden and the laser eye surgery could not have been better! The process felt very seamless, organized and the results are amazing. Dr. Norden and his staff were very thorough and the entire process has made me feel more confident and has allowed me the ease of not relying on contacts which always gave me an issue. I would recommend it to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Norden, MD?
Very nice and does a great job at making sure you understand everything and relaxed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Norden, MD?
I had a great experience getting Lasik from Dr. Norden. The consultation process was smooth, and the procedure was quick and painless. I was farsighted and could not read anything without reading glasses. Now I have 20/15 in both eyes and can read anything. I highly recommend Dr. Norden for Lasik.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Norden, MD?
Everyone made me feel extremely comfortable before and during my procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Norden, MD?
After wearing glasses/contacts since 1st grade, I finally made the decision to have laser eye surgery. I knew I could trust Dr. Norden, as he has performed Lasik on 10+ of my family and friends. He is very professional, confident, and easy to talk to. The surgery was quick, easy, and painless! My results are amazing!! The feeling of seeing 20/20 with my own two eyes is simply indescribable! I can see even better than before with my contacts. I highly recommend Dr. Norden!! Thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Norden, MD?
My personal experience with Norden Lasik was superb. I had incredibly poor eyesight and a severe astigmatism. I required a couple of revision surgeries. I trusted Dr. Richard Norden and his staff to deliver. My personal and professional life have been dramatically impacted. I’m enjoying life in a way I could not enjoy it previously. My journey was not typical. It was great to have an engaging doctor and friendly team that I trusted and felt comfortable with through the entire process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Norden, MD?
I felt very confident in both Dr Norden and his office staff. I had mono-vision LASIK and am completely satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Norden, MD?
I had a great experience at Dr. Norden's office. His staff is super nice and helpful. The office is clean which mattered a lot to me. The testimonials are extremely reassuring that you're in the right hands. My procedure was pretty quick. And after about one hour of expected discomfort, which the doctor and staff told me about head of time, I have had nothing but perfect vision without any problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Norden, MD?
I recently had LASIK surgery performed by Dr. Norden. It has been a life changing experience for me. Dr. Norden is the consummate professional who truly is passionate about his work. As a physician myself I’m well aware of the ability of a physician to translate academic knowledge into practical use. Dr. Norden possesses that gift. I would recommend him highly without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Norden, MD?
Dr Norden is a super nice guy. There was some confusion w the healing time & how the vision comes back full strength in a year from the surgery. His assistants said that's not the case & your eyes after the surgery are as good as they it gets, hence the confusion. My vision is better than before but I did go back for a follow up at which the dr gave me an Rx for reading glasses. Maybe the surgery works better for some than others or maybe I shouldve realized it is more like cosmetic surgeries
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Norden, MD?
Please, go get yourself lasik if you want to risk the possibility of having your life completely ruined. The mistake was made with this Dr and at this practice. Read the reviews, do the homework and if glasses really aren't bad after all, just keep them. The damage is irreparable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Norden, MD?
Arrived early but had to wait almost 2 hours. When they called us in, we knew right away there was something wrong. There is a relaxation room we were supposed to be in before surgery.We were never shown into that room because there was another patient there.The technician put drops in to numb the eyes (didn't wear gloves).Within seconds of having the drops in another technician called her to have us removed from the operating room. The dr was so nervousness and aggravated we cancelled surgery
We certainly understand that prepping for a LASIK...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Norden, MD?
Dr. Norden is very thorough with his explanations of the procedure and addresses all of the concerns of the patient. He is fully open to questions at any time, and gives each patient plenty of time with him. He is easy to reach through the office, his cell phone, and responds back very promptly by e-mail. He is significantly experienced and qualified, and confident in his abilities. He is reassuring to the patient that there is nothing we can screw up, that it is painless and mostly computerized
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Norden, MD?
Dr. Norden and his staff were amazing! He walked me through my Lasik procedure and I new what he was doing every step of the way. He never rushed me during my appointments and was always professional and compassionate. I would highly recommend Dr. Norden, I am thrilled with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Norden, MD?
Dr. Norden and his skilled staff did a fantastic job with my LASIK procedure! I'm seeing better than I ever did with glasses or contacts and they made the whole process as smooth as possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Norden, MD?
Dr. Norden and his entire staff are the nicest and most professional staff in the Laser Eye industry. From my consultation to the procedure, I felt 100% comfortable and was NEVER pressured in any way. Dr. Norden does every procedure and will explain everything that is happening. He and his staff will never make you feel uncomfortable no matter the question or concern. I am so lucky to have been referred to him. He was the first and only doctor I spoke to before doing my procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Norden, MD?
Extremely thorough with my LASIK procedure. Dr. Norden talked to me throughout the whole procedure. He was telling me exactly what I was going to be seeing and feeling each time he did something. I am not seeing better than ever. Would recommend him to anyone that was looking to get LASIK surgery. I felt very comfortable during the whole thing. Is it scary? Yes but Dr. Norden and his staff were very patient with me and made me feel not as scared.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Norden?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Norden treats patients.

Valley Hospital