Dr. Richard Nickowitz, MD

Dr. Richard Nickowitz, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Dr. Richard Nickowitz, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Pasadena, CA and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University in 1987 and specializes in gastroenterology and internal medicine.Read his story

50 Alessandro Pl Ste 410

Pasadena, CA 91105

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net
  • HealthCare Partners

Learn about Dr. Nickowitz

See how frequently Dr. Nickowitz performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Gastrointestinal Diseases
high
Constipation
high

Dr. Nickowitz's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Nickowitz's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Nickowitz "I joined our gastroenterology practice in 1993 and greatly enjoy my work. I am grateful for the relationships with and the trust placed in me by my patients. I and my partners are committed to the health and well being of our patients. We strive to provide our patients with expert care in the field of gastroenterology and liver disease, whether as an outpatient in our office or at our endoscopy center, or as an inpatient in Huntington Hospital. "

This content was provided by Dr. Nickowitz "I and my partners are committed to providing expert, compassionate and responsive care in the fields of gastroenterology, endoscopy and liver disease."

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Yale University
  • New York Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Mt Sinai Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Nickowitz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nickowitz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nickowitz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nickowitz's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nickowitz to family and friends

Dr. Nickowitz's Performance

Dr. Nickowitz Says:
"

Thank you for your feedback.  We will use your comments to continue to improve our practice and the delivery of quality medical care.  If you need to reach us directly, please call our office at 626-793-7114.  Thank you.

"

I have been a patient for any years and it gives me satisfaction to recommend Dr Nichowitz to everyone. Consistently made me feel that no effort would be spared to make my experience comfortable as possible.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Nickowitz conducts himself in a professional, but friendly manner. My consultation and surgical procedure went very smoothly. All question(s) and answer(s) were expressed in a confident, but detailed and reassuring manner. I would highly recommend Dr. Nickowitz and his team.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My first visit was impressive. Excellent staff, there were only a couple of patients in the waiting room and I was taken to exam room before I could finish the paper work! Dr. Nickowitz came in, introduced himself and I was impressed with his demeanor right away. What impressed me the most ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My experience with Dr. Nicholas has been excellent, and I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs his area of specialty!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for taking time to provide a review. We appreciate the 5 star rating. We are happy that you are pleased with the care provided by the doctor and the staff. We look forward to your continued care with our practice. Have a great day!

If you need to see a Gastroenterologist I recommend Dr. Nickowitz. He is wonderful,professional and caring.