Dr. Richard Montilla, MD

Dr. Montilla
Telehealth services available

Richard V. Montilla M.d PC

123 Summer St Ste 675 Worcester, MA 01608

Dr. Richard Montilla, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Worcester, MA. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Martha's Vineyard Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Montilla to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Richard Montilla, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Montilla's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Montilla

4.5

Dr. Montilla?
  • Listened & answered questions (60)
  • Staff friendliness (60)
  • Explained conditions well (59)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (7)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (7)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (6)
I can’t possibly say enough about Dr Montilla and his staff. What a great experience! From my initial consultation to the surgery and recovery, I never felt alone. Dr Montilla is so calm and very detail oriented. He took the time to explain everything I needed to know. He was very easy to talk to and work with. From the 1st time I met him, I knew I could trust him with this journey and what a great decision I made! He knows his stuff so you’re never really in doubt about anything because he’ll take his time to talk to you about everything especially things you may be uncomfortable about. I had a successful tummy tuck and I’m very happy with the results!
Mar 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
The entire staff was very professional. Dr Montilla was thorough and truly cared about my Dad. He treated him with respect and kindness. The end result of the surgery was truly amazing and I would recommend Dr Montilla to anyone needing plastic surgery! Thank you for everything Dr Montilla!
Mar 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
I was introduced to Dr.Montilla’s office by a friend and am so happy with them!! Sarah Diaz made me feel so comfortable with my tattoo removal appointment!! She is knowledgeable, professional, and so sweet! I will be back again! NB
Dec 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
Sarah Diaz is an absolute skin Goddess!! She completley transformed my skin. It looks youthful and radiant again. So many people have complimented me saying my skin is glowing. I would highly recommend Sarah she is amazing at what she does.
Dec 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
Couldn’t be happier with the results!
Oct 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
On August 13, Dr. Montilla surgically removed a venous lake from my lip and as of September 2nd, my lip looks amazing. I could not be more satisfied with the results. The work he did on a very visible area was artful and perfect. Beyond his expertise, he is a kind, low key Doctor who doesn’t bring a lot of attention to himself but rather focuses on the quality of the work. The overall tone of any practice begins with the front office. From the very first phone call, back in February, I was impressed with the understanding, patience and support from Jonathan in particular and throughout the process, from the rest of the staff as well. I highly recommend Dr. Montilla for his down to earth, focused approach, his empathetic care, and his excellent skill as a plastic surgeon. I am so grateful to him and his entire practice.
Sep 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
I was sent in for emergency surgery with Dr. Montilla by my dermatologist for a hematoma removal. The hematoma came after melanoma surgery and quickly deteriorated. My deeper wounds bleed a lot. Note to self. After waiting for Dr. Montilla at St Vincent's he arrived after an already long day to a surprise battery of additional patients. He didn't burden me with his already long day but reassured me I would be taken care of and even checked on me a few times in the admitting room and pre-op area. After waking up in the recovery room he was there again, making sure I was doing well. This should be an expected treatment of a patient and we all know Dr's have so little time to spare so I was pleasantly surprised by the attention given. Of note; upon waking and over the next few days I required none of the narcotics prescribed. The previous months' worth of pain was miraculously erased in one short surgery. If there is a downside it is that I can not assign an additional star.
Sean Jarboe – Aug 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
The gals that work here are absolutely amazing! They make you feel so comfortable, they are so friendly, kind and caring! I would recommend them to anyone. Everyone person that I have referred has been equally happy!
Sandy – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
I was referred to Dr Montilla by my Mohs surgeon after having Basel cell removed from under my eye. The wound was larger than I anticipated and I was extremely anxious about the repair. Dr Montilla was patient and kind, explaining everything he was going to do. I had quite a large scar afterwards. He was very reassuring that in a few months it would heal and no one would notice. He answered all my questions and I never felt rushed. He would show me pictures of my progress at each appointment which was also very reassuring. His office staff were all very nice and efficient. My scar is barely visible now and I’m very thankful for that.
Nov 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
The office had no record of my appointment even though I had talked to their office twice the week before. But worse- the doctor was rude and arrogant. Luckily I got a second opinion after he insisted I needed immediate surgery. I didn't...
Sep 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
I needed to have eyelid / eyebrow surgery done as my field of vision was being affected and also being a motorcyclist, this became a priority . A top rated doctor in the greater Boston area repaired (or so I thought) my eyelid years ago and it never came out right. So several years later, I'd had enough with the vision problems. After searching many of the "top" plastic surgeons in my area, none of them offered help for "medical needs" , only cosmetic. Not Dr. Montilla, they said YES, we do help people with medical needs! His schedule person, John, whom I've never met but spoke to several times setting up the procedure got me in faster than I expected and Dr. Montilla did a fantastic job. Prior to the procedure Dr. Montilla went over what needed to be done to make this work, which included brow lifting, unlike the last doc who simply sowed the lid and it never took properly. Dr. Montilla's staff is also quite awesome. You don't have to go to Boston for top care! He's right at St.
Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
Dr. Montilla did my brow lift in June, 2019. He is extremely professional and meticulous. I am extremely happy with the results and would highly recommend him! His office staff is very organized and efficient. Jonathan, in particular, is very helpful and detail oriented. Dr Montilla and his staff were also excellent about answering all questions.
Kathy – Aug 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
I had a great experience with Dr Montilla. He is an excellent doctor and makes you feel comfortable and informed
Wayne Roode – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
Dr Montilla provided superior cosmetic surgery to a mole that was on my nose for over 15 yrs. I was always self conscious about and and afraid if removed it would leave a big scar and look worse. After just one month, you would never know it was ever there. I have already recommended him to family and friends. Nancy , Ashland MA
Apr 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
I had picosure done at this office. The atmosphere is lovely and welcoming. Sarah is absolutely wonderful. She is thorough in her approach to her job and so very friendly. I could not be more pleased with the results. Money well spent for sure.
Apr 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
Amazing work on my Breast !! Also did my carpal tunnel surgery for both my hands amazing feeling after no Pain
Sasha in Fitchburg, MA – Feb 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
I love the warm feeling I get as soon as I walk into this office! All of the staff are so pleasant at the front desk!! I followed Sarah the laser Tech here and wouldn’t trust anyone but her to remove my tattoos!! She is a love and I highly recommended going here!
Nat – Feb 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
In 2017 I took my 14 year old to see Dr. Montilla to discuss a possible breast reduction. She was experiencing severe back pain and constant discomfort due to the size of her breasts. Dr. Montilla agreed that due to her size and symptoms she would be a good candidate for a reduction. Due to her age we had to get insurance to approve the procedure which Dr. Montilla took care of for us. The surgery went perfectly and my daughter no longer in pain. We are very grateful.
S. Ortiz in MA – Feb 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
He is the worst ever. He will deform your body. Regreat my savings of 13,000 that I spend on him to destroy my body and my life. Stoping deleting my reviews, I have proof
Giovanna Garcia in Framingham , MA – Feb 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Montilla for both cosmetic procedures and hand surgeries. Dr. Montilla is a skilled artist! He is conservative with fillers and Xeomin paying close attention to your wishes while still being practical. (he actually told me no when I wanted an extra syringe of filler to my lips which I was thankful for later) He performed an upper Bleph on me and I am more than pleased with the result!
RT in Worcester, MA – Jan 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Montilla?

Every member of the Montilla Plastic Surgery staff is dedicated to your care and wellbeing. Your confidentiality, satisfaction, safety, and comfort are...Read more

Dr. Richard Montilla, MD is Board Certified in Plastic and Reconstructive surgery and is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery