Dr. Richard Montilla, MD

Dr. Richard Montilla, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Richard Montilla, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Worcester, MA. He graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Faculty Of Medicine and Surgery and specializes in plastic surgery.Read his story

123 Summer St Ste 675

Worcester, MA 01608

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Fallon Community Health Plan
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Montilla

See how frequently Dr. Montilla performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Adjacent Tissue Transfer
Skin Cancer

Dr. Montilla's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Montilla's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Montilla "Dr. Richard Montilla, MD is Board Certified in Plastic and Reconstructive surgery and is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery. A graduate of the University of Santo Tomas Medical School in 1995, Dr. Montilla completed general surgery residency from Temple University in Philadelphia, PA and both his Plastic Surgery and Hand Surgery Fellowships at the University of Massachusetts. In addition to cosmetic training with accomplished surgeons in Boston, he also had a clinical faculty appointment with the hand surgery division at the University of Massachusetts."

This content was provided by Dr. Montilla "Every member of the Montilla Plastic Surgery staff is dedicated to your care and wellbeing. Your confidentiality, satisfaction, safety, and comfort are our greatest concerns and everyone on the Montilla team is here to help you feel relaxed and confident. From scheduling to post patient care, our staff hopes to exceed your every expectation."

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Montilla does not have any board certifications listed.

• Birthmark
  • Breast Hypoplasia
  • Burn Injuries
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft

• Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Skin Excision for Hidradenitis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• University Of Santo Tomas, Faculty Of Medicine and Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Graduate Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Graduate Hospital
  • Temple University Hospital
  • Umass Memorial Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Montilla has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Montilla has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Montilla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Montilla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Montilla's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Montilla to family and friends

Dr. Montilla's Performance

He’s amazing he turn my breast around and not I wear a d cup. Plus my breast is perky and their staffing is wow...excellent service . They great you with warm regards ....am not a people person BUT I LOVE THEM????????
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Mantilla performed two skin assessments and biopsies for me and the procedure went very well. He explained the prognosis, process and follow up and we enjoyed a good conversation about travel experiences as well. Very personal and professional.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
A long time ago I was crazy enough to put a tattoo on my body that I thought I'd never want removed. I did some research and found Dr Montilla locally and had a great expense for me as a stay-at-home mom. I walked in and I meant Sara, she was so comforting and was sure not to talk too much about...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The experience I had at the office of Dr. Montilla was a great one. I felt very comfortable with the whole process. Sarah Diaz was very informative when describing the process of my tattoo removal. While being thorough and explanatory she also was caring and attentive to my needs. I would recommend...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was treated by Sarah to remove my tattoo several times. She is extremely professional, patient, and compassionate... she took her time with me and explained everything that was going to happen next. My tattoo is almost gone and I'm so excited to be able to show off my back without my old tattoo...more
Are you Dr. Montilla?