Dr. Richard Montilla, MD

Dr. Richard Montilla, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Richard Montilla, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Worcester, MA. He is 49 years old.

299 Lincoln St Ste 201

Worcester, MA 01605

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Fallon Community Health Plan
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Montilla

See how frequently Dr. Montilla performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Adjacent Tissue Transfer
Cancer
Skin Cancer

Dr. Montilla's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Montilla does not have any board certifications listed.

• Birthmark
  • Breast Hypoplasia
  • Burn Injuries
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft

• Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Skin Excision for Hidradenitis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• University Of Santo Tomas, Faculty Of Medicine and Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Graduate Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Graduate Hospital
  • Temple University Hospital
  • Umass Memorial Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Montilla has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Montilla has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Montilla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Montilla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Montilla's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Montilla to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Montilla's Performance
in Worcester, Ma |
My experience with Dr. Montilla and staff was amazing. I broke my nose and was referred to Dr. Montilla by St. Vincent's hospital. I first spoke to Sarah Diaz who helped me with the difficult task I was dealing with of getting a reference from my primary doctor. Sarah called me back within an hour and got me in the very next day. Sarah Diaz and Jiyeon Park made everything very easy for me. The surgery went great and I am very satisfied. I would recommend this office to anyone who may need it!
in Framingham ma |
He is the more careless, money thieft I ever see in my life. I saved money doe years to have a tummy tuck and a butt lift. Now, I have to deal with a high stomach and a deformed butt and legs, because he took fat of my tights to put in my butt. Now I have a worst body, all deformed. Go away from this doctor. Besides he will have residents on the day of ur procedure before giving u heads up and will blame mistakes because he had to go by the book to teach his student. i hate him... ended my dream
in Framingham, MA |
Dr. Montilla performed 4 surgeries on me for melanoma removal from my cheek. He embodies so many of the important characteristics that separate mediocre physicians from phenomenal ones–he is kind, caring, honest, empathetic, has a gentle bedside manner & is a highly skilled professional. I’ve been blown away by his work & completely thrilled with how amazing my face looks! He gave me the confidence to continue living life feeling beautiful in my own skin. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Montilla!
West Boylston, MA |
Highly recommend Dr. Montilla. As a former OR nurse, I was highly impressed with his professionalism, expertise, & kindness. I was totally informed about my procedure . Spent more than enough time with me. Never felt rushed. I've worked with many cosmetic surgeons & would put him on the top of my favorite list. Especially happy with my incredible results!
in Gardner, MA |
I would recommend dr montillo to any friend or family member that needs a plastic surgeon very well spoken very caring I'm very happy with the job he did on me very happy....
templeton, ma |
He has a wonderful talent no problems what so ever, he did a beautiful job I had cancer in both breasts . He did reconstructive surgery on both and you would never now i had anything done!!!!!! He is a wonderful Surgeon, thank you so much !!!!!!!
in Holden, MA |
As an operating room nurse for 17 years I never thought I would be in need of a plastic surgeon. I had breast cancer ( TNBC ) which led to bilateral mastectomies. 3 surgeries so far and I couldn't be happier. He is skilled , knowledgeable & well respected by his peers and I . He did what I wanted ( size aa) not what suggested ( size B ) . He saw me on a wkend when I had a concern and followed up on any call with answers. I have referred family to him . If 5 stars is excellent I give him 6 stars
Menlo Park, CA |
Horrible experience. Unprofessional and does not listen to client concerns/questions etc. Do not recommend
in Leominster, MA |
Had a facial procedure for aesthetics reasons and I look exactly the same. No enhancement therefore, I would not recommend if you are considering a procedure on your face. Entire process was not smooth- did not receive any policies/formal paperwork outlining relevant information pertaining to the procedure until I requested.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
Are you Dr. Montilla?