Dr. Richard Montilla, MD

Dr. Montilla
Telehealth services available

Richard Montilla MD PC

1 Hospital Rd Oak Bluffs, MA 02557

Dr. Richard Montilla, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Oak Bluffs, MA. He graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Faculty Of Medicine And Surgery and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, breast reconstruction surgery, and more.

Dr. Montilla's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Montilla

4.5

Dr. Montilla?
What People Say About Dr. Richard Montilla, MD
The gals that work here are absolutely amazing! They make you feel so comfortable, they are so friendly, kind and caring! I would recommend them to anyone. Everyone person that I have referred has been equally happy!
Sandy – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
I was referred to Dr Montilla by my Mohs surgeon after having Basel cell removed from under my eye. The wound was larger than I anticipated and I was extremely anxious about the repair. Dr Montilla was patient and kind, explaining everything he was going to do. I had quite a large scar afterwards. He was very reassuring that in a few months it would heal and no one would notice. He answered all my questions and I never felt rushed. He would show me pictures of my progress at each appointment which was also very reassuring. His office staff were all very nice and efficient. My scar is barely visible now and I’m very thankful for that.
Nov 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
The office had no record of my appointment even though I had talked to their office twice the week before. But worse- the doctor was rude and arrogant. Luckily I got a second opinion after he insisted I needed immediate surgery. I didn't...
Sep 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
I needed to have eyelid / eyebrow surgery done as my field of vision was being affected and also being a motorcyclist, this became a priority . A top rated doctor in the greater Boston area repaired (or so I thought) my eyelid years ago and it never came out right. So several years later, I'd had enough with the vision problems. After searching many of the "top" plastic surgeons in my area, none of them offered help for "medical needs" , only cosmetic. Not Dr. Montilla, they said YES, we do help people with medical needs! His schedule person, John, whom I've never met but spoke to several times setting up the procedure got me in faster than I expected and Dr. Montilla did a fantastic job. Prior to the procedure Dr. Montilla went over what needed to be done to make this work, which included brow lifting, unlike the last doc who simply sowed the lid and it never took properly. Dr. Montilla's staff is also quite awesome. You don't have to go to Boston for top care! He's right at St.
Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
Dr. Montilla did my brow lift in June, 2019. He is extremely professional and meticulous. I am extremely happy with the results and would highly recommend him! His office staff is very organized and efficient. Jonathan, in particular, is very helpful and detail oriented. Dr Montilla and his staff were also excellent about answering all questions.
Kathy – Aug 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
I had a great experience with Dr Montilla. He is an excellent doctor and makes you feel comfortable and informed
Wayne Roode – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
Dr Montilla provided superior cosmetic surgery to a mole that was on my nose for over 15 yrs. I was always self conscious about and and afraid if removed it would leave a big scar and look worse. After just one month, you would never know it was ever there. I have already recommended him to family and friends. Nancy , Ashland MA
Apr 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
I had picosure done at this office. The atmosphere is lovely and welcoming. Sarah is absolutely wonderful. She is thorough in her approach to her job and so very friendly. I could not be more pleased with the results. Money well spent for sure.
Apr 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
Amazing work on my Breast !! Also did my carpal tunnel surgery for both my hands amazing feeling after no Pain
Sasha in Fitchburg, MA – Feb 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
I love the warm feeling I get as soon as I walk into this office! All of the staff are so pleasant at the front desk!! I followed Sarah the laser Tech here and wouldn’t trust anyone but her to remove my tattoos!! She is a love and I highly recommended going here!
Nat – Feb 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
In 2017 I took my 14 year old to see Dr. Montilla to discuss a possible breast reduction. She was experiencing severe back pain and constant discomfort due to the size of her breasts. Dr. Montilla agreed that due to her size and symptoms she would be a good candidate for a reduction. Due to her age we had to get insurance to approve the procedure which Dr. Montilla took care of for us. The surgery went perfectly and my daughter no longer in pain. We are very grateful.
S. Ortiz in MA – Feb 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
He is the worst ever. He will deform your body. Regreat my savings of 13,000 that I spend on him to destroy my body and my life. Stoping deleting my reviews, I have proof
Giovanna Garcia in Framingham , MA – Feb 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Montilla for both cosmetic procedures and hand surgeries. Dr. Montilla is a skilled artist! He is conservative with fillers and Xeomin paying close attention to your wishes while still being practical. (he actually told me no when I wanted an extra syringe of filler to my lips which I was thankful for later) He performed an upper Bleph on me and I am more than pleased with the result!
RT in Worcester, MA – Jan 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
I had a work related injury on my thumb and Dr. Montilla got me in right away. He put stitches into my thumb and it healed without scaring. Would recommend
Jan 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
Dr. Montilla strives for perfection- this is what I wanted in a plastic surgeon. His staff are knowledgeable, efficient, professional, warm and friendly. I instantly felt comfortable, Sarah D iand Heather O are so kind and very informative. My breast reconstruction has exceeded my expectations. My self esteem has been restored and I am thankful for such a talented plastic surgeon and team.
Jacqueline Parks in Framingham , MA – Jan 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
If I could give this place no stars I would. The insurance agent there is rude and denied my three year old daughter because my referral hadn’t gone in yet. After telling him to call my pcp if he has any questions he states he will take her only when he gets paid he’s not chasing me for money. My daughter was bit in the face by a dog and was told she couldn’t eat until seen. I would never send my daughter to an office so rude. Disgusts me how rude this man is.
Paige in Worcester, MA – Jan 30, 2019
The staff kindly explained to you and your family...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
If you are looking for a friendly office staff, this is the place to go. If you are looking for a kind doctor, stay far away.
MA – Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
My experience at Dr Montilla’s office was very good. He was pleasant and appointment ran efficiently. I had two moles removed from my face and did a great job. The office staff was also very friendly and even helped with my kids when I had to bring them along with me.
Jan 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
Just had my first Hydrafacial. It was amazing! It left my skin soft, smooth and glowing. Professional staff explained the steps of the facial and provided information on the products used and their benefits. I will be back for more Hydrafacials.
S. Thorpe in Worcester, MA – Dec 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?
Dr.Montilla is exceptional-a gifted surgeon and a kind and compassionate man.He will never overdo.Thrilled to have found him.I’ve had chemical peel and fillers with him and laser with Sarah,who is excellent and a joy.I’ve had many compliments on how great my skin looks. Beyond that,as a gifted hand surgeon,Dr. Montilla has changed my life by helping me to manage hand arthritis.As Office Manager,Bernadette Montilla’s warmth,talent and sense of beauty create a welcoming feeling of family.
MA – Dec 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Montilla, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Montilla?

Every member of the Montilla Plastic Surgery staff is dedicated to your care and wellbeing. Your confidentiality, satisfaction, safety, and comfort are our greatest concerns and everyone on the Montilla team is here to help you feel relaxed and confident. From scheduling to post patient care, our staff hopes to exceed your every expectation.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery