Dr. Richard Montgomery, MD

Dr. Richard Montgomery, MD

Psychiatry | Male

Affinity Inc/Personal Develop 232 2nd St S, Nampa, ID 83651 Get Directions

Dr. Montgomery specializes in Psychiatry and practices in Nampa, ID. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Montgomery? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Montgomery's Experience

See how Dr. Montgomery's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Montgomery

Dr. Montgomery accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Montgomery has admitting privileges.

Dr. Montgomery's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Montgomery to family and friends
1.8
Dr. Montgomery's Performance
    GOOD
Boise, ID |
Poor follow up. It's been 3 wks since my initial appointment, Dr Montgomery was going to do an insurance pre-auth for further service and I haven't heard from him or anyone from his office. I am starting to have my doubts about continuing with him for treatment. I called his office earlier today and left a message for a call back - nothing yet.
in Nampa, ID |
The front desk called and asked if we could come in 20 minutes early per Dr. Montgomery's request, and still ended up waiting 45 minutes. When he finally emerged from his office, he looked at my two children like they were rodents, and said, "Are these with you? Yeah, that's not going to work for me. We'll have to reschedule for a time when you can come in without them." Are you kidding me? You made me wait 45 minutes just to tell me I'll have to reschedule because you "don't do children"?! Wow.
in Boise, ID |
HE ONLY WANTS YOUR $ After a 6 year relationship with Dr. Montgomery I moved to another state.Two years later I return and he wants $400 for new patience fee. At first he says he'll wave it. I cancel the appointment last minute due to a family emergency. I get a nasty email from his office saying I now must pay $400 because of my cancellation. Not a single question about why, or what would cause me to do such a thing.So, I wrote back no way, I'll find a new doc. I suggest you do the same.
in Eagle, ID |
He is extraordinarily rude and arrogant. I would absolutely never recommend him to anyone I care about. He doesn't make appropriate eye contact. He pays 100% of his attention to his computer and the notes he's attempting to type there (or whatever game he's playing at the moment). We will be seeing someone else from now on. Awful medical provider.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Montgomery, MD?
Are you Dr. Montgomery?

Compare Dr. Montgomery

Dr. Montgomery's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Idaho not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Marijuana Addiction
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Montgomery does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Montgomery and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

Dr. Montgomery does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Montgomery and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.