Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Richard Miller, DDS
Dr. Richard Miller, DDS is a dentist who practices in Stillwater, OK. He is 59 years old.

812 S Pine St

• Dental Implant
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• University Of Central Oklahoma
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Wilford Hall Air Force Medical Center
  • Michigan Center For Cosmetic Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Miller has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
Dr. Miller's Performance
in Enid, OK |
Without a doubt, these are the two best oral surgeons in Central Oklahoma, and probably the state. I traveled from Enid just to go to COOMSA. Dr. Miller was awesome. He gave me the prescriptions for the post-surgery meds BEFORE the procedure so I was ready to go. The anesthesia he used did not make me sick and I recovered quickly. I also liked that he injected steroids into the IV to combat swelling. Very pleasant experience with a top-notch staff.
in Pawnee, OK |
I had to have an emergency tooth extraction. They got me right in. They are very caring & make sure you are informed & comfortable. All the staff was great!
in Yale, OK |
Dr. Miller is an excellent surgeon and his staff is very professional. My whole family has been to Dr. Miller and appreciate his respectful attitude to patients. So happy to have this group in Stillwater!
in Guthrie, OK |
Even though Dr. Miller wasn't able to assist me, he & his staff were very professional & friendly. He could have charged me for an office visit & an xray, but didn't once he explained that he did not feel comfortable putting implant housings into a denture that was not made by him & his own lab. His staff was nice enough to refer me to a dentist across the street from Millers office that was able to provide me service. Thank you again for your courtesy & generosity. MJ Languell - Guthrie, OK
in Stillwater, OK |
Dr. Miller was very considerate of my husband's sickness and made him comfortable before removing a tooth. Actually we were there for consultation only but we asked to please go ahead and pull the tooth. He was kind enough to do so with a smile. Will certainly use him again.
Shawnee, OK |
Extremely friendly and courteous staff. Dr. Miller explains the process simply and answered all my questions.
in Ponca City, OK |
Shelby provided a good intro, had my X-ray on display, and answered some initial questions for my wife and me. Dr. Miller finished it up as an experienced professional; also very personable and approachable. The only concern, came to me on my way home: how will this critical and protracted medical activity be concluded in the event that Dr. Miller was somehow unable to proceed? In that unlikely event, does COOMSA (his Surgery Associates) have any history &/or propose the way forward?
Stillwater, OK |
Dr. Miller and his staff were very courteous, and thorough in explaining options and answering questions. The x-ray of my skull was interesting, but kind of eerie. :-) Thank you for scheduling me in for the exam at such a short notice.
in Stillwater, OK |
Dr. Miller and his staff are so attentive and courteous and explain what is being done and why. They are also very skilled.
in Red Rock, Ok |
Dr. Miller, amazing! Answer all my questions so I could understand the problem and the course of treatment. His staff made me feel at ease right off bat. Thank you.
in Stillwater, OK |
Friendly, very professional and skilled practitioner. Soft spoken and seems to maintain excellent morale of staff.
in Stillwater, OK |
Stillwater is so fortunate to have someone of Dr. Richard R Miller's caliber to meet our dental needs. When making important decisions about your health, you want the best Doctors treating you. In our family (all have a history of complicated dental problems) we want only the best Dentist to provide our dental care, which is why we have learned to do due diligence to find the best one. Dr. Richard R Miller is the same Dentist I first met over 20 years ago but with more cutting edge con't
in Stillwater, Ok |
Dr. Miller was understanding, & this seems to be relatively minor procedure. As anxious as I am about having my wisdom teeth removed, I feel that I will be in the care of someone who has learned of my worries, & cares.
in Midwest City, OK |
I would recommend Dr. Miller because of his long experience and his attentiveness to the patient.
in Fairfax OK |
Everyone including Dr Miller were very very friendly!!! Took time explaining everything. Made you feel you were an important patient to them!!! Time was no object if you didn't understand. Didn't hurry you through the appointment.
in Chanute Ks |
He is the BEST Doctor I have ever seen...My new teeth have changed my life....
Have you seen Dr. Richard Miller, DDS?
Are you Dr. Miller?

Visit Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller accepts 2 insurance carriers
    Delta Dental PPO
    Delta Insurance

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.