Dr. Richard McLain, DDS

Dr. Richard McLain, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |

Richard McLain was born and raised in Iowa. He attended the University of Iowa for his undergraduate education as well as dental school. Dr. McLain graduated from dental school in 1996. He then completed a one year surgical internship at the University of Nebraska. After this internship, Dr. McLain practiced as a general dentist for two years in Denver, Littleton and Castle Rock. Dr. McLain entered the Oral & Maxillofacial Residency Program at Denver Health Medical Center in 1999. He completed this 4 year program in 2003. After this residency, he completed a Cleft Lip and Palate Craniofacial Fellowship at the children's hospital in Cuernavaca, Mexico. He then entered private practice in the Denver Metro area. Dr. McLain is a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. He is a member of the American Board of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and Colorado Society of Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons. He also volunteers his time with the Rose Medical Center Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Center. In his free time, Dr. McLain enjoys spending time in the mountains, brewing beer and attempting to complete home improvement projects in a timely manner.

Tomasetti and McLain Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dental Implant
  • Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Iowa
  • Denver Health and Hospitals
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery Cuernavaca, Mexico
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. McLain has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McLain does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McLain and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McLain's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McLain to family and friends
3.9
Dr. McLain's Performance
Littleton, CO |
I recently had a tooth extracted and was nervous. Dr. McLain was very competent, reassuring and friendly and put me at ease. The support staff was also great, especially Shannon. I would highly recommend Dr. McLain.
in Lone Tree, CO |
I recently had a tooth extracted and a placement of an Endosteal Implant. Both procedures went perfectly. Dr. McLain was very thorough and explained in detail both procedures prior to the surgical operations. The staff was very professional, from the Administrative personnel to the surgical team assisting Dr. McLain.
in Aurora, CO |
I had to have a tooth pulled was in pain and they got me in the same day.dr. mclain is really nice and the staff is excellent.I cannot say enough about them.For having to have a tooth pulled they sure made it tolerable.Thank You
in Centennial |
My procedure with Dr. McLain last week went seamlessly. He is knowledgeable, friendly and very gentle. The support staff in the office is excellent as well. A great experience!
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. McLain was very thorough in explaining the procedures and options before the procedure. Very professional made us feel at ease. The staff was pleasant and very knowledgeable making more of a bearable situation.
in Dillon, CO |
I had my wisdom teeth extracted with Dr. McLain in Dillon, and I could not have been happier with the experience! I had put off having this procedure done at a younger age because I was so nervous, but the minute I met Dr. McLain and staff, I was at ease. Dr. McLain was kind, patient, and took time to answer the questions that I had. He is very efficient and I was comfortable and safe throughout the whole procedure. I highly recommend Dr. McLain! One of the best patient experiences I have had.
in Littleton, CO |
These people are great! I've had a lot of problems. They work with me and take the stress out as much as they can
Littleton, CO |
Both my kids had their wisdom teeth removed at this office. The front staff was absolutely amazing. They were so helpful with scheduling and working with my insurance. Both Dr's are thorough and very caring especially to kids. All of the assistants were kind and took a lot of time with both me as the mom and my kids. My teenagers felt very comfortable here. We also never had to wait more than 5 minutes in the waiting room. I would highly recommend this practice.
in Denver, CO |
My second visit with Dr. McLain for extraction of another broken tooth. As much as a visit to the dentist is never the most enjoyable e vent, I have to say that Dr. McLain and all his staff are excellent!!! I will always return to him for like problems.
Have you seen Dr. Richard McLain, DDS?
Are you Dr. McLain?