Dr. Richard Martin, MD

Dr. Richard Martin, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Dr. Richard Martin, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Nashville, TN and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine in 1991 and specializes in internal medicine.Read his story

2400 Patterson St Ste 418

Nashville, TN 37203

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Cigna-HealthSpring

Learn about Dr. Martin

Dr. Martin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Martin "I am interested in practicing medicine the way I was trained upon graduating medical school. I believe in looking at patients individually and providing the care they need on a one-on-one basis. Come and visit us at Legacy Health."

This content was provided by Dr. Martin "I believe care must be based on an individual's needs.  To do this, one must spend time and get to know the patient.  Concierge medicine has allowed me to spend the amount of time I feel is appropriate to make comprehensive recommendations concerning patient care."

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Immunization
  • Joint Injection
  • Pap Smear
  • Physical Examination
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Vanderbilt University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Vanderbilt Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Vanderbilt Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Martin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Martin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Martin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Martin to family and friends

Dr. Martin's Performance

Dr. Martin and his staff have provided me with the highest level of caring, compassionate medical care that I have had in many years. Outstanding communication re lab and imaging results and specialist referrals. Having been a patient in another concierge practice, my experiences with Legacy Health...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Martin quickly responded to my appointment request and effectively treated my condition.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
First class healthcare services on my schedule. Our lives are busy enough and when your not feeling great, you don’t want to have to wait for weeks to see a doctor. With Legacy Health, I have experienced same day service. I’m not sure how the team does it, but they always seem to work me into...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
I highly reccomend Dr. Martin to anyone wanting an excellent doctor. My mother, my daughter and I have all been his patients of his for years and his medical knowledge is outstanding. I completely trust him and his nurse is great too! We are so thankful to have them!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Martin has great patient/bedside manner, he listens & offers several options, when applicable. He has been my physician for many years and I trust him completely.
Are you Dr. Martin?