Dr. Richard Maack, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 62

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Richard Maack, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Chesterfield, MO and has over 37 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Maryland School of Medicine in 1985. He is affiliated with medical facilities Progress West Hospital and St. Luke's Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Richard Maack, MD

Synergi Facial Surgery

17000 Baxter Rd Ste 102 Chesterfield, MO 63005

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Maack is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital Chesterfield, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check Dr. Maack's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Maack's Top Procedures and Conditions

Skin Cancer

Dr. Maack treats Skin Cancer more than 35% of his peers

Dr. Maack treats this condition more than 35% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Basal Cell Carcinoma (BCC)
  • Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Conjunctiva
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Head and Neck
  • Superficial Basal Cell Carcinoma
Hide other areas of care

Dr. Maack's conditions and procedures:

• Chronic Sinusitis
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Nasal Polyp
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sinusitis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Snoring

Dr. Maack accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Maack has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

Find providers who accept this insurance

Dr. Maack's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Maack

1.3089005235602094%
0.2617801047120419%
0.2617801047120419%

Exceeded expectations in buckets full
Had nasal surgery years ago, and knew he’d be the one for anything cosmetic. Was scared to death ( of anesthesia and a different face) . I like my face I told him, but just want to look like I feel, and it still be me . When consulting, Dr. M explained step by every step what he thought would be the best procedures for me. I trust him. He has a conservative approach, & think he views our face as a piece of art. He keeps you overnight, and considering, his pricing is very reasonable. Only one week out from surgery, and I am seeing ME again, BUT a much improved and rested me. was almost in happy tears at my follow up, and am so excited to return to my family, life & work with a renewed sense of confidence and energy. The results are just what I’d hoped. Thank you Dr. Maack. You are a wonderful person. My thanks to molly and all the wonderful staff as well
Mary Ann D. – Sep 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Maack, MD?
Dr. Maack was great to work with especially considering mine was a revision rhino. He listened to my concerns for both my cosmetic revisions and internal revisions. My results are finally what I was wanting.
Aug 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Maack, MD?
I trusted Dr. Maack from my first consultation with him. I was confident that he would be able to give me a more youthful appearance , make me look like myself and not produce a dramatic obvious transformation. He did just that! I am so very pleased with my appearance in my eyes and neck. The Synergy staff at every level was so friendly supportive and comforting in every way.
Jul 16, 2022
Very professional
May 27, 2022
Pleasant, helpful and informative
Apr 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Maack, MD?
I really enjoyed my experience with Dr. Maack and the rest of the staff. They were extremely helpful throughout the process in helping me understand and prepare for my procedure. I was very happy with the results of my rhinoplasty and chin implant!
Mar 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Maack, MD?
I am very satisfied with the outcome of my surgery and will highly recommend Dr Maack in the future.
Mar 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Maack, MD?
My results are exactly what I envisioned and that makes me so happy. The staff here truly go above and beyond to make sure you are give the utmost care!
Feb 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Maack, MD?
Everyone was very professional and helpful
Nov 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Maack, MD?
Everyone is very knowledgeable and professional. Awesome experience.
Oct 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Maack, MD?
Dr. Maack and his staff were wonderful when I needed my broken nose fixed. They answered all of my questions, listened to my concerns and provided top medical care. I could not have had a better experience. I will keep Dr. Maack in mind should I need any procedures in the future.
Aug 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Maack, MD?
Awesome experience with Dr Maack and his whole staff. Initial appointment was not rushed and not pushy at all. Asked what I wanted to improve and took the time to explain and show actual results from other surgeries. Had to call twice after surgery and received a personal return calls from Dr Maack himself (even on a Sunday). 100% recommend!
Mary K – Jul 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Maack, MD?
Went to Dr. Maack for septo/rhinoplasty and I could not be happier with the results. I hated my side profile and now I cannot stop looking at it. My nose was way too big for face. Dr. Maack provided realistic expectations of results and I now have a nose that is more feminine and compliments the rest of my facial features. My breathing is 100 times better as well! Would definitely do it all over again.
Jul 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Maack, MD?
I came to see Dr.Maack due to a sports-related injury that resulted in a nasal fracture. My nose had been popped out of place and my septum inside had been shifted over. Dr. Maack got me into surgery very quickly and was able to perform my procedure within 30 minutes. Dr. Maack was very commutative about my procedure and even called me that evening personally to check in on me.
Jul 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Maack, MD?
Dr. Maack was very clear about what to expect, the downtime and any pain that would be involved. Everything he said was accurate. The assistants were great as well.
Jun 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Maack, MD?
My overall experience with Dr. Maack has been excellent. He is very thorough and knowledgeable about the surgery which gave me a high level of comfort and confidence. He is warm and engaging which encourages a friendly atmosphere. This put me at ease to ask questions. I have been pleased with the experience and more than thrilled with the results.
May 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Maack, MD?
I could not be happier with the procedure I had with Dr. Maack. He made me feel so comfortable every step of the process and I am so happy with my results at this stage and cannot wait to see it when it is fully healed!
May 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Maack, MD?
The procedure was very easy. Down time was about 1 week. Dr. Maack was amazing to work with. He was very informative from the initial consult to the follow up after surgery. He even called me the night of the surgery, to check on me and ask if I had any questions. I was in a boat explosion and that is how I injured my nose and would recommend anyone that has gone through facial trauma to use Dr. Maack.
Apr 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Maack, MD?
Dr. Maack and his team are exceptional! I underwent a Septoplasty and Turbinate reduction and the entire process was fairly painless. Dr. Maack walked me through the whole process and made sure I was at ease with everything. So thankful for him and his team! 4 days after surgery and I can already breath easier!
Apr 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Maack, MD?
Dr. Maack and his staff are AMAZING! He is very attentive and explains everything, never rushing you. My results of an upper and lower bleph exceeded my expectations, and insurance even covered the uppers! I highly recommend this skilled and caring doctor.
Feb 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Maack, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Maack?