Dr. Richard R. Lotenfoe, MD

Dr. Richard R. Lotenfoe, MD

Urology | Male

Urology Health Solutions Inc 410 Celebration Pl Ste 203, Celebration, FL 34747 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Lotenfoe is dedicated to providing the best possible care for his patients in a warm and compassionate environment.Read more

Dr. Lotenfoe's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Lotenfoe's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lotenfoe

Dr. Lotenfoe accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lotenfoe has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Lotenfoe's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lotenfoe to family and friends
3.1
Experience with Dr. Lotenfoe
Dr. Lotenfoe's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (46)
in Celebration Fl |
Dr Lotenfoe was very attentive to my explanation of my symptoms. He informed me of what was to be next on and for my treatment and I was happy to hear what he said . Matter of fact I told him I was happy to hear what was to happen next so he can evaluate my health.
in Orlando, FL |
I when to see Dr Lotenfoe as a second opinion.I was diagnosed with prostate cancer by Dr Wheller at Sarasota Fl. I thank God everyday for Dr Lotenfoe, he is honest, wise,and balance, he is all about the patient and never about making money off the misfortune of others. He will not induce fear in his patients to make money. It has been my experience that medicine is a cruel business and it is a breeze of fresh air to meet a true honest men and in my opinion a fantastic doctor.
Celebration, FL |
This doctor has very poor bedside manner. I was in the hospital with a large kidney stone. He just wanted to send me home with pain meds. He said it couldn't be hurting me due to its location and told me to find another doctor at another hospital who would take my insurance. When I stated I wanted a different Doctor, he stormed out of the room and slammed the door. All of this was done and said in front of my nurse. Research your doctors before trusting them.
in Davenport, FL |
From the moment that I walked into the Doctor's office, I was impressed by a warm, helpful and professional staff. At each of my four test sessions the doctor's assistants: - treated me with great dignity. - they were very patient and made me relaxed. - they carefully explained the purpose of each procedure. Dr Lotenfoe: At our first contact, I felt that Dr. L cared about me and that he was competent. Today, knowing the results of my tests, he has diminished my fears. Thanks!
in Kissimmee, FL |
The doctor didn't seem interested in my concerns. He didn't stand during the whole visit and was more focused on the computer than on me. The wait time is quite long and the prices are very high. I wouldn't recommend him.
in Kissimmee, FL |
I was 100% impressed with dr l. After consulting with him I had tremendous confidence in his ability to handle my problems. He exuded competency. He even saved me money on my prescriptions. His ladies in the office are 5 star and a+
in Florida |
My experience with Dr Lotenfoe was very good. He professionally helped me alleviate my urology problem.
in Kissimmee, FL |
My father had a tragic spinal cord injury that left him paralyzed from the neck down for over 24 hrs. After successful spinal surgery, he had urinary bladder retention/difficulty urinating and an indwelling catheter with no guarantee of normalcy for the future. Dr. L. diagnosed and put him on a VERY specific bladder training program and PROPER straight catheters to retrain his bladder. His expertise, care, treatment plan was a huge success and his urinary system is totally back to normal use!!!
in Kissimmee, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Lotenfoe for a few years now. I think he is very knowledgeable, very easy to talk to, very easy to understand, very down to earth, most of all he takes his time.
Orlando, FL |
From my parents first meeting of Dr. Lotenfoe and his staff, they were very impressed with the efficiency of of how their office was conducted along with the thoroughness of the doctor?s examination & explanation of his treatment and surgical procedure. His Greenlight laser procedure went very well and his symptoms improved drastically. Dr. Lotenfoe is known amongst the community to be one of the most skilled surgeons in the area that performs Greenlight laser surgery. Thank you Dr. Lotenfoe!
in Haines City, FL |
Dr. Lotenfoe was very professional and informative. He explained my medical condition in great detail and recommended follow up procedures to confirm his diagnosis. The staff was very friendly and I was seen at my scheduled appointment time.
in Polk City, Fl |
Dr. Lotenfoe performed my vasectomy. The procedures was painless and quick. We joked and laughed too. The staff was very nice and professional. I was well informed of what to expect. I would recommend him to friends and family.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr Lotenfoe has been my urologist for over ten years. He, and his staff, are always extremely courteous and professional. I highly recommend him for anyone looking for a quality Urologist in the greater Orlando area.
in Kissimmee, FL |
Great doctor, friendly listen and was compassionate - The staff is very helpful and help during the entire process of scheduling me to check out. and explain what test /procedures I needed. the nurse is very nice
Winter Haven, FL |
I would leave no stars if I could. He was rude, abrasive and dismissive. After being in the hospital for 3 days waiting to see a urologist, he spent 5 min with me. He was walking out the door as I asked questions and voiced concerns. His 2 second exam made me %100 uncomfortable. I can see by his other reviews that I am not alone. When you stop listening to patients, you have no business being a doctor.
Orlando, FL |
Not too impressed with his bedside manner or his staff. He just seemed to come in, say words, and leave..
in Kissimmee, FL |
he walked out of the room on me and thew things around i quess he didnt want to hear the truth about his office or just didnt care.i was scared for my life he got so mad
in Clermont, FL |
it was horrible (5 months experience).. I had and still have a very bad case of Interstitial cystitis and he did nothing for me at all.. he never told me of the treatment options..but I asked over n over.. I on my own found out about elmiron and got treated by my internal med dr. thank god to help me get out from the pain. lotenfoe was lazy diagnosed me with an overactive bladder and just gave me lots and lots of pyridium but nothing else. then they tried to get me to buy things from them direct
Have you seen Dr. Richard R. Lotenfoe, MD?
Are you Dr. Lotenfoe?

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Cystitis
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Hydrocele
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Sexual Conditions
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Penile Cancer
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Phimosis
  • Polyuria
  • Premature Ejaculation
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Scrotal Pain
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Spermatocele
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse

Dr. Lotenfoe says..

I have been performng the extreme minimally invasive HIFU (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound) procedure for almost a decade now, and have gained a lot of experience doing the procedure for prostate cancer. This outpatient procedure was recently approved to for use in the United States, and although I enjoyed the travel to beautiful and exotic locations, I look forward to treating prostate cancer patients locally rather than having them travel outside of the United States when they choose to preserve potency and continence.

Greenlight Laser Vaporization is a minimally outpatient procedure to treat enlarged prostates. I am a proctor for this procedure and have done hundreds of this elegant procedure to open up the prostate for better urine flow and better bladder emptying.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Bladder Biopsy
  • Penile Implants
  • Prostate Biopsy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry

University of South Florida

Completed in 1994

St Radboud Hosp

Graduated in 1978

Dr. Lotenfoe has no media or publications listed.

• Dutch

Dr. Lotenfoe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lotenfoe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Lotenfoe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Urology
  • Board certified in Urology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Lotenfoe

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Lotenfoe's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Lotenfoe

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Lotenfoe's Care Philosophy