Dr. Richard Loges, MD

Phlebology ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Loges

Dr. Richard Loges, MD is a phlebologist in Boardman, OH and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Wright State U, School Of Medicine in 1990 and specializes in phlebology and radiology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Loges accepts

Dr. Loges accepts the following insurance:

CareSource
Medical Mutual
Medicare
SummaCare
Tricare
United Healthcare PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Loges treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Loges?
Dr. Loges' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Loges, MD
Recent
Wonderful experience from the time I made my appt, speaking with Jackie, the nurse to coming in for consult with Dr Loges and coming in for appt and meeting the staff and having the sclerotherapy procedure performed by Dr Kezele. Dr Kezele is an Associate of Dr Loges who comes in from Cleveland. He was not only very professional but kind and easy to talk to. Everything was explained perfectly. I am very impressed with the staff, service and facility. I would highly recommend this facility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Loges, MD?
Within minutes of meeting Dr. Loges, he diagnosed me where other specialists told me I needed to learn to live with my condition. His staff immediately sprang into action and made sure to listen to me and meet every little need. Everyone was caring and compassionate even through the surgery. There is not enough room to sing his praises. After years of hearing the same things, Dr. Loges took care of me,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Loges, MD?
After years of other doctors misdiagnosing my vein issues, Dr. Loges made the correct diagnosis immediately, after reviewing my symptoms. Within months, I was feeling back to my self again and relieved at the decision to have minimally invasive surgery. My quality of life definitely improved. The staff is top notch and always extremely helpful and friendly. I would recommend Dr. Loges and the practice to anyone needing vein treatment and great client care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Loges, MD?
I would highly recommend The Vein Center and Medspa for laser hair removal. Everyone here is professional, caring, and extremely knowledgeable. The prices are very reasonable and Jackie has always made me feel very comfortable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Loges, MD?
I thought I had to live with my painful swollen legs and didn't think anything could change. Dr. Loges changed my life! My legs are smoother and pain-free. The doctor is a wonderful guy; I feel very comfortable with him He is very knowledgeable. I highly recommend The Vein Center and Medspa!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Loges, MD?
Dr.Loges is one of the most amazing doctors ive ever dealt with! he is very kind and gentle with injections. He has your best interest at all times! highly recommend:)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Loges, MD?
I have been coming to Dr. Loges for several years for various facial treatments (Dysport, fillers and laser vein removal). I have always been pleased with my results and the attention to my needs by Dr. Loges.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Loges, MD?
This doctor is really great at what he does. The waiting time is very minimal and I'm extremely happy with the results of my procedure.
everyone was wonderful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Loges, MD?
Dr. Loges is a great doctor that understand the needs of his patients. His office staff is friendly and very helpful!
Dr. Loges is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Loges, MD?
Ive been here several times for several procedures, Ive been pleased everytime.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Loges, MD?
I was apprehensive at first, but I was very happy with the results. I am thrilled.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Loges, MD?
Great doctor and staff. I have had a positive experience and results!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Loges, MD?
I previously was treated somewhere else. i switched because previous Doctor didn't explain problem & give help to improve future issues. He did not communicate at all. I felt his office was only interested in my insurance payment not my problems. They wanted medicare patients. Dr. Loges was completely different. He made me feel I could ask anything I was concerned about. Also wanted to work with me when I had problems following instructions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Loges, MD?
Can't say enough great things about the dr and his staff, not only professional, but very informative and caring.
the whole staff is more than nice. I have complete confidence in Dr Loges
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Loges, MD?
From the first visit until my closure,cant say enough about the staff and doctor. Jackie worked very hard to get my insurance approval to the handling of getting my compression stocking. The environment is extremely clean and you feel pampered. They are very attentive and I cant say enough great things about them ! Highly would recommend this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Loges, MD?
Doctor, and his beautiful wife are extremely compassionate and very, very helpful. Each time I have come the attentiveness has been wonderful. My results are coming along. THANKS
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Loges, MD?
I have been with Nicole for 5 months and she is phenominal. The girls at the desk are so nice.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Loges?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Loges treats patients.