Dr. Richard Lock, MD

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CHAMPVA
  • HealthSmart
  • Humana Health Plan of Texas
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Principal Life

Dr. Lock specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Houston, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Lock? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Lock's Experience

See how Dr. Lock's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lock

Dr. Lock accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Lock has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lock's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lock to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Lock's Performance
in Houston, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Lock's for many years now. He is an excellent Dr. in my opinion. Very thorough. Takes his time to listen to you & answer any questions you might have. Love his staff. Very caring. Love the convenience of having the ability to have my blood drawn in his office rather than having to go to another facility to get it done. When I went through cancer treatments in 2011, Dr. Lock stayed in touch with my oncologist the entire time to check my progress.
in HOUSTON |
I am a long time patient. I scheduled a "physical exam" on 9/29/16. My appointment was a 10. a.m. I arrived at 9:15. I I left medications list with the nurse. She left me with a depression questionaire. I went to leave a urine sample. No exam cover up or sheet was left out. I was not given an EKG. I waited another 40 minutes. Dr. Lock came in and rushed through my med list. Added antibiotics because of a burn I received a week ago. Listened to my heart, and felt under my jaw, and that
in Houston, TX |
The office is crowded because he is an excellent physician doing a tremendous job of actually caring for his patients. I am new to his practice, but I am so grateful to have found him. Now I have a doctor that I have confidence in. Thank goodness. His staff is super busy, yet concerned and helpful. My overall experience was great.
in Houston, TX |
He is an extremely thorough doctor and does an excellent job of educating the patient as he did with me. Dr. Lock is very dedicated to his profession, and I am at ease knowing he is my primary care physician.
in Houston, TX |
He he a great and very understanding Doctor,and I would truly recommend someone to him.
in Houston |
Each time I have appointment I'm seen in a timely manner and the entire staff are so nice an personable they really make you feel at ease. At times I don't have scheduled appointment I go in as walkin and I'm still seen in a timely manner. He has been Dictor for 4years now. He takes care his patients and test to detect any detentions and always ease and cure the medical problem.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Lock, MD?
Are you Dr. Lock?

Dr. Lock's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Lock has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lock's Board Certifications

• Cantonese
  • Chinese
  • Hindi
  • Telugu

Dr. Lock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lock does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Lock and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.