Dr. Richard Levine, MD

Ophthalmology ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Levine

Cliffside Laser Eye Center

663 Palisade Ave Ste 303 Cliffside Park, NJ 07010

Dr. Richard Levine, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Cliffside Park, NJ and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine in 1985 and specializes in ophthalmology, anterior segment surgery, and more.

Dr. Levine accepts

Dr. Levine accepts the following insurance:

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
EmblemHealth
Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP) PPO
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
Group Health Cooperative
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield POS
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
MagnaCare
MagnaCare PPO
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Meritain Health

• Nearsightedness
  • Ocular Hypertension
  • Optic Neuritis
  • Paracentesis of Anterior Eye
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Ulcer
  • Uveitis and Iridocyclitis
  • Visual Field Defects
  • Vitreous Hemorrhage

Dr. Levine and his staff are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for our patients.  Using the latest technology for vision correction in a warm, friendly office environment, we give patients at every age the chance to improve their eyesight, and get clear comfortable vision.

• Ophthalmology

4.4

Dr. Levine?
Dr. Levine's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Levine, MD
OUTSTANDING DOCTOR! Very grateful for Dr. Levine's skill. He restored my mother's eyesight. Excellent staff - very caring and attentive. Very happy I brought my family to Dr. Levine. Highest recommendation!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Levine, MD?
My Cataract procedure performed by Doctor Richard Levine, Cliffside Eye Center "Was blind, but now I see", the first words that came into my head upon opening my left eye following my cataract procedure performed by doctor Richard Levine. My apology for quoting John Newton's profound words. In my own personal context, my life has been transformed, am humbled and grateful. My heart -felt Thank you, Doctor Levine. I am legally blind in my left eye. I have severe cataract and astigmatism. The surge
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Levine, MD?
I said Dr Levine was a welcomed gem for this apprehensive patient. Dr Levine conducted thorough examinations and provided me with each outcome. I have had both eyes surgically repaired and my vision is amazing. Dr. Levine is a great (serious) doctor with a great professional staff. His professionalism is also reflective at the medical facility he is affiliated with. Don't let fear come between you and your vision, contact Dr.Levine
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Levine, MD?
Dr. Levine is truly a doctors' doctor. I know many physicians who Dr. Levine has treated and they have nothing but praise for his skill, character, and bedside manner. I went to him with three years of blurry and painful eyes, and after a few visits I could see and felt so much better. His staff are attentive, knowledgeable, and compassionate. It's a pleasure to be treated in his office. MY HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Levine, MD?
A truly outstanding doctor with a fantastic, warm, helpful office staff. I had a serious eye problem causing pain redness and blurry vision which was not getting better. My friends recommended Dr. Levine, and after spending a great deal of time with me and running some test, he found the right diagnosis and even gave me the medications I needed. I was better within 48 hours after suffering with an eye problem for almost one year. I am so thankful for Dr Levine’s skill. THE BEST DOC!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Levine, MD?
He is a superb physician with an excellent, caring staff. The office is wonderful and I could not recommend him highly enough. If you've not gotten relief elsewhere, he is the doctor to see in my opinion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Levine, MD?
Dr. Levine did an outstanding job fixing my cataracts. Excellent physician and staff. I've sent many friends to his office and they have the same good experience. Would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Levine, MD?
He is the most outstanding physician! Very skilled, intelligent, and compassionate. He saved my parents eyesight with cataract surgery and changed their lives! My family could not be happier that we chose Dr. Levine. Would recommend without any reservations whatsover.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Levine, MD?
A remarkable surgeon and clinician. I had cataract surgery 3 months ago to restore sight which had been lost over the past 3-4 years. The procedures, done 2 weeks apart were easy - less than 15 minutes. After a day or two of some slight hazy vision and dryness, my vision cleared up beautifully and I was able to read the newspaper without glasses for the first time in 2o plus years. He has a smoothly running, well-equipped office, and caring staff. Could not recommend him enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Levine, MD?
I just had cataract surgery in both eyes, two weeks apart. The surgery process was easy and anxiety free thanks to Dr. Levine and his wonderful staff. Recovery took a just a few days for each eye and the best reward was my new crystal clear vision at every distance. It’s been a pleasure to say good bye to the contact lenses and glasses I’ve relied on for so long.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Levine, MD?
When I visited the office post-surgery, I felt like I was in a factory. I've had issues since my surgery, and Dr. Levine says only that they'll go away. When I ask him for a time frame, he says weeks to months. It has been six months and my issues have not gone away, but gotten worse. Dr.. Levine gives me about two minutes in follow-up visits. He seems annoyed by my concerns. He tried to get me to do my other eye immediately using fear tactics. 6 months later other eye is fine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Levine, MD?
He is an absolutely OUTSTANDING doctor. Excellent office staff. He'll take the time to explain your problem thoroughly, even though office is obviously very busy. I was treated for a serious infection that would have damaged my cornea were it not for the expertise of Dr.. Levine. Cannot recommend him and his office highly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Levine, MD?
Dr. Levine saved me eye! I had a very serious corneal infection. Dr. Levine's office staff knew it was urgent and had me come in right away. Dr. Levine 'dropped everything' and saw me immediately. The infection was serious - he explained, and gave me eye drop samples (saved me $400) so I could start treatment right away. By two days later, the infection was cured. No corneal scarring. I felt lucky. I was lucky to find Dr. Levine. This is the doctor other doctors trust-now I know why!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Levine, MD?
Wonderful doctor and wonderful office. Cannot recommend highly enough. I had cataract surgery recently with Doctor Levine. I felt the whole office put me at ease from the moment I walked in. Could not have been more professional or caring. He has the best equipment and technology in the office. My surgery took only about 15 minutes --- no pain at all. I was able to read the newspaper easily without glasses (I'd worn them for 40 years) within 2 days. Amazing. My eyes are perfect again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Levine, MD?
Dr. Levine removed my cataracts and restored my vision which is now better than it has been since I was a teenager. My night vision has improved 1000% and I can read fine print without glasses. I can see whats on my dinner plate without glasses. His surgical staff is absolutely first rate --- I was terrified but they made it easy, comfortable and most importantly, a huge success. I love my new eyes!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Levine, MD?
Doctor Levin was nice to me but I had great surgery. Office ladys so nice to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Levine, MD?
I was a first time patient. The staff were incredibly nice, helpful and friendly but cannot say thr same abour Dr. Levine. He walked into the exam room, didn't introduce himself properly, made a demand of me and rushed me out like I had the plague. The arrogance and attitude, I can do without. He didn't even review my test results with me!! I had to ask about them. He wrote me a script and told me he doesn't see patients but every 2 years then shooed me away. Needless to say, I won't be back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Levine, MD?
I went to see Dr. Levine because I was having problems with my contact, I was using contact since I was 32, never I was diagnosed with cataracts. Went he toll me that my problem was because I had cataracts I was very surprise, and also said that I qualify for the Lent Implant. Two days ago I did my second surgery and I'm so happy no more glasses, my eyesight has been restored thanks to Dr. Levine, also I want to congratulate his office staff for been very professional, I'm very happy Thanks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Levine, MD?
I listened to my friends and went to see Dr. Levine when I was diagnosed with cataracts and diabetes. My eyesight has been restored thanks to Dr. Levine. Actually, its better than its ever been. I no longer wear glasses at all. Dr. Levine also treated my dry eyes, and although they're not perfect yet, I'm so much more comfortable. Office staff is top-notch, and Dr. Levine is just the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Levine, MD?
Superb doctor. Superb office. I have been to many doctors offices due to my chronic illnesses. By far, Dr. Levine's is the most organized, and best run. You feel like they really care --- which is a rarity these days. Dr. Levine expertly treated my glaucoma. I had been taking drops for 11 years, and now I'm completely off them, with better vision and comfortable eyes. Thanks Dr. Levine!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Levine?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Levine treats patients.