Dr. Richard Levin, MD

Dr. Richard Levin, MD

Urology  ·

Dr. Richard Levin, MD is an urology specialist in Aventura, FL and has been practicing for 26 years. He specializes in urology, urologic oncology, and more.Read his story

Urodocs

21355 E Dixie Hwy Ste 102

Aventura, FL 33180

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Levin

See how frequently Dr. Levin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Bladder Infection
Uroflowmetry
Urinary Incontinence

Dr. Levin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Levin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Levin "I am a dedicated Urologist with many subspecialty areas of interest and expertise. My philosophy is to treat my patients how I would like to be treated. I always go the extra mile, for my patients as well as for my colleagues. My family is from New York. I grew up, an avid athlete, and still enjoy playing sports whenever possible. My family is really the focal point of my life. We love the great out doors and our Synagogue. My favorite sports are biking, both road and off-road and windsurfing (learned here in South FLorida). My wife and I both love to cook, and have different areas of expertise, My son (David) my wife ( Angela) and I, go on Biking -hiking trips every summer and ski trips in the winter. My urology practice is quite varied, including all of general urology, we provide office vasectomies, I am trained and expert in Microsurgical Vasectomy Reversals, Varicocoels, Mens Health and Andrology (which is an extensive field), Female Urology , including Sexual Dysfunction and Incontinence, advanced Endo-urology and Complex Urinary Stone disease /Kidney Stones (medically and surgically managed), I can offer Radical surgery and Minimally Invasive Ablation options for a variety of types of Uro-oncology, and general pediatric urology. I perform my major cases both open and laproscopically, as indicated. I have taken mini fellowships to augment my skills. I am an expert percutaneous surgeon and I am also an expert microsurgeon. I have lately been growing my practice providing the most state of the art treatment and evaluation of Men's infertility and Mens health. My philosophy is to treat my patients how I would like to be treated. I always go the extra mile, for my patients as well as for my colleagues. I turn almost no patient away, and have outstanding results. I pay meticulous attention to details, both in the office and in the operating room. My local physicians are my patients, as are their families. That is among my greatest honors."

This content was provided by Dr. Levin "Personalized Service. Compassionate State of the Art Urology."

• Urology

• Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry

Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

• Laparoscopic Single Incision Cystolithotomy, 12/2010

• Romanian
  • Russian

Dr. Levin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Levin's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levin to family and friends

Dr. Levin's Performance

Agradezco al Dr. Levin y a su equipo por haber operado a mi esposo Gustavo Esersky con la mayor excelencia académica De un un tumor en el riñón y su posterior nefroctomia. Con lo cual salvo su vida- Estaremos eternamente agradecidos por su dedicación y profesionalismo. Cordialmente Alejandra...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was one of Dr. Levin's patients in 2006 when I was diagnosed with bladder cancer. He took care of me and guided me thru a very scary time. Great Doc! Very personable and had an awesome team. I am moving back to Florida after 10 years away and will definitely sign up with him again. He has a good...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very unprofessional, When I called to speak. with him , he hung up on me twice and discharged my Dad as a patient, He was rude and needs to CHILL OUT I BELIEVE this man is on the Edge I wouldn't recommend to anyone ever.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
Very knowledgeable, very reliable, follows up with his patients in the hospital & at home. Answers phone calls promptly. Dr. Levin did my kidney stone surgery.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
excellent doctor, reliable, very good personal relationship, an expert on the topic urological, very professional, 100% recommended
Are you Dr. Levin?