Dr. Richard J. Levenberg, MD

Dr. Richard J. Levenberg, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 54 years old

103 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Levenberg specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and practices in Broomall, PA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Levenberg? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Levenberg's Experience

See how Dr. Levenberg's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Levenberg

Dr. Levenberg accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Levenberg has admitting privileges.

Dr. Levenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levenberg to family and friends
Dr. Levenberg's Performance
in Springfield PA |
Dr. Levenberg is a wonderful and very caring doctor and was very thorough in treating me. Seeing that I was in a lot pain, he gave me the care I need. He explained to me what was going on and how he can help me. He recommended a Kyphoplasty and it was a success. During the appt, he stayed and made sure that all our questions were answered. The office staff are great. They helped me schedule appointments and whatever tests I need.
in Newtown Square, PA |
I thank Dr Levenberg for helping me with my chronic lower back issues often over the past 18 years and for continuing to do so. He is a compassionate, thorough professional, and adds a personal touch to each visit.
in Springfield, pa |
I have had nothing but great experiences in our family's dealing with Dr. Levenberg. We would highly recommend his services to anyone contemplating Orthopedic surgery.
in Lansdowne, PA |
Dr. Levenberg is a knowledgeable, extremely competent surgeon. He put me at ease upon our first meeting. He took time to explain what needed to be done, how it would be done, what would happen post surgery, and what recovery would involve. Dr. Levenberg patiently answered all of my questions. When pre-admission testing indicated that more involved surgery would be needed, Dr. Levenberg was cautious and attentive to detail to ensure the best outcome for the patient.
in Lansdowne Pa19050 |
Highly recommend, he takes the time to explain the situation and possible treatments. He is concerned about the end results; very caring .
in Wayne, PA |
very friendly talked to us in leaman terms explained what was going to happen did excellenat job in sergury very pleased with outcome of surgery
in Glenolden, PA |
After receiving neck fusion, I was back to work in three weeks. Dr.Levenberg and his staff couldn't have done a better job.
in Media, PA |
Very efficient and courteous. Told me what the problem was and how he could fix it. Explained what my outcome would be after surgery. I was very anxious to get the surgery scheduled because of my pain level. The staff in the office was so very helpful and pleasant through the whole process getting all my test schedule quickly and easily. Thank you to all.
in Landenberg, PA |
I've had a total of 2 kyphoplasties with Dr. Levenberg and would not consider using any other surgeon to perform this operation. My first positive experience with him was 9 years ago. I've got ongoing osteoporosis issues and unfortunately needed another kyphoplasty this summer. He's extremely attentive to your needs, concerns and his entire team is also first-class.
in Woodlyn, PA |
If anyone is looking for the best orthopedic spine surgeon in the area I highly recommend Richard Levenberg. He thoroughly reviewed my case and made the necessary recommendations to ensure my surgery was 100% successful. He has an excellent bedside manner, speaks to you in terms you understand and spends as much time as necessary to answer any questions.
in Havertown, PA |
After 2 years with sporadic back pain from a herniated disc and rapid deterioration Dr Levenburg preformed a laminotomy. He went out of his was to schedule my surgery quickly and assist with insurance issues. He was very informative and extremely helpful.
in Aston, PA |
After 4 weeks of the worst pain of my Mother-in-law's life from a compression fracture, Dr. Levenberg kept in touch with us himself about her tests and was able performed Kyphoplasty. She was pain free within hours of the procedure. He was wonderful and took the time to explain the whole procedure and what to do and when. Couldn't ask for a better doctor.
in Lansdowne, PA |
Dr Levenberg is the best. I had a allograft spine fusion. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, and was always honest and upfront with me. He made sure I knew what was going on at all times, never let me suffer with pain and made sure I was able to contact him at all times with any questions or concerns. I felt so at ease with him.
in Drexel Hill, PA |
Having herniated disks for years I finally needed surgery. Dr Levenberg performed a lumbar laminectomy. He is amazing, I am pain free and he gave me a new lease on life. I highly recommend this dr for your issues. I can't praise him enough for what he did for me, thank you.
in Morton, PA |
I would recommend Dr. Richard Levenberg to anyone whom is having back problems. He performed a Lumbar Laminectomy on me on 3/1/2016. The procedure went very smoothly. He made sure I was very comfortable and I had everything I needed. I felt very nervous at first as this was the first time I had ever had to have an operation done. Dr. Levenberg explained in great detail how the procedure was going to work and he did an excellent job preparing me for the surgery. I would highly recommend him.
in Darby, PA |
Dr. Levenberg was professional, approachable, honest about procedure, risks, outcomes, alternatives, etc. Always a pleasant experience visiting his office and my surgery went very well.
in Upper Darby, PA |
I was referred to Dr. Levenberg because of a compressed fracture in L5 of my lower back. My first impression of Dr. Levenberg was that he was punctual, friendly and very knowledgeable of my type of problem. He immediately explained what type of surgery needed to be performed and listened to my concerns, asked questions and provided a booklet showing the procedure that he was going to perform. I had the surgery a week later who no problems and to this date am doing very well.
Doylestown, PA |
Dr. Levenberg was very cordial & gracious. He took the time to explain to my 85-year-old father and I what the problem was and the best way of handling the situation. We were not rushed and we felt confident in Dr. Levenberg's knowledge and had previously checked Healthgrades.com for his review.
Have you seen Dr. Richard J. Levenberg, MD?
Are you Dr. Levenberg?

Compare Dr. Levenberg

Dr. Levenberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Levenberg has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Levenberg's Board Certifications

• Elbow Bursitis
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gout
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot

Cleveland Clinic

Completed in 1994

Lafayette College

Graduated in 1984

Dr. Levenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty