Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Richard Levenberg, MD
Dr. Richard Levenberg, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Broomall, PA. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Levenberg is affiliated with Roxborough Memorial Hospital, Delaware County Memorial Hospital, Riddle Memorial Hospital and Springfield Hospital.

Premier Orthopaedics

2004 Sproul Rd Ste 102

Broomall, PA 19008

• Amerihealth
  • CoreSource
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Levenberg

Dr. Levenberg's Experience

Dr. Levenberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Elbow Bursitis
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gout
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot

• Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Fracture Treatment
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Lafayette College
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Hahnemann University Hospital
  • Cleveland Clinic
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Levenberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Levenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Levenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Levenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Levenberg to family and friends
Dr. Levenberg's Performance
in Phoenixville, PA |
Dr. Levenberg performed a cervical disc fusion on my Wife ten years ago. If you met and talked to her, you would never know where the incision was, even though it would be right in front of you. Textbook. Ask all the nurses if they would send close family to anyone else, and you will know who you want for a surgeon. If you whine about late appointments, go somewhere else; you aren't worth his time. If you want the best, then be willing to wait for it. Me? I would go to no one else.
in Glenolden, PA |
From my first appointment, Dr Levenberg gave me his undivided attention and showed a true concern for my pain and how to alleviate all my suffering. He is professional, concise and caring. What more can someone in pain ask for? He gave me my life back through surgery and caring.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr Levenberg is an excellent doctor who allowed me to fully understand my surgery and did a wonderful job during and after surgery .I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking relief from back pain.
in Norristown, PA |
Dr. Levenburg is the best, number 1, you absolutely cannot receive better diagnosis, treatment, pain management, surgery, or follow up, his staff is outstanding. They go above and beyond everything they do! I went through an entire other hospital network with many docs getting nowhere for 1 year with no results, then met this staff and my life changed for the better 100 percent!
in Broomall Pa |
I had a serious back problem was worried about my lifestyle.Saw Dr.Levenberg who was fast to see what the issue was Had me scheduled within days for the operation.Told me upfront what I was facing and would work with me to regain the strength in my leg.I was very happy with the treatment that I received and would always recommend Richard Levenberg for any one with back issues
Broomall, PA |
This is the worst Doctor I have visited in my life. I had to wait for over two hours for him in order to spend less than 10 minutes with me. I hope patients do not visit this doctor. Who gave him the right to think that his time is more important than ours? I hope nobody visits him again to teach him a lesson to respect his patients and that patients time is as important as his. Dr. Levenberg how do you like to make an appoint and wait for over two hours for a less than 10 minutes consultation?
in Swarthmore Pa |
Dr Levenberg performed surgery on my husband over 10 years ago and he had a great recovery and outcome. He had a laminectomy done, so when he needed cervical surgery of course he wanted Dr Levenberg to perform it. Again he has had a great recovery and outcome. We have referred friends and colleagues to Dr Levenberg over the past ten years and they have also had positive outcomes. Dr Levenberg explains all treatments and is available to answer any questions. He is an asset to Premier ortho.
I've been seeing Dr Levenberg for several years through 5 surgeries and I've always found him to be patient, kind and thorough. I highly recommend him!
in Springfield PA |
Dr. Levenberg is a wonderful and very caring doctor and was very thorough in treating me. Seeing that I was in a lot pain, he gave me the care I need. He explained to me what was going on and how he can help me. He recommended a Kyphoplasty and it was a success. During the appt, he stayed and made sure that all our questions were answered. The office staff are great. They helped me schedule appointments and whatever tests I need.
in Newtown Square, PA |
I thank Dr Levenberg for helping me with my chronic lower back issues often over the past 18 years and for continuing to do so. He is a compassionate, thorough professional, and adds a personal touch to each visit.
in Springfield, pa |
I have had nothing but great experiences in our family's dealing with Dr. Levenberg. We would highly recommend his services to anyone contemplating Orthopedic surgery.
in Lansdowne, PA |
Dr. Levenberg is a knowledgeable, extremely competent surgeon. He put me at ease upon our first meeting. He took time to explain what needed to be done, how it would be done, what would happen post surgery, and what recovery would involve. Dr. Levenberg patiently answered all of my questions. When pre-admission testing indicated that more involved surgery would be needed, Dr. Levenberg was cautious and attentive to detail to ensure the best outcome for the patient.
in Lansdowne Pa19050 |
Highly recommend, he takes the time to explain the situation and possible treatments. He is concerned about the end results; very caring .
in Wayne, PA |
very friendly talked to us in leaman terms explained what was going to happen did excellenat job in sergury very pleased with outcome of surgery
in Glenolden, PA |
After receiving neck fusion, I was back to work in three weeks. Dr.Levenberg and his staff couldn't have done a better job.
in Media, PA |
Very efficient and courteous. Told me what the problem was and how he could fix it. Explained what my outcome would be after surgery. I was very anxious to get the surgery scheduled because of my pain level. The staff in the office was so very helpful and pleasant through the whole process getting all my test schedule quickly and easily. Thank you to all.
in Landenberg, PA |
I've had a total of 2 kyphoplasties with Dr. Levenberg and would not consider using any other surgeon to perform this operation. My first positive experience with him was 9 years ago. I've got ongoing osteoporosis issues and unfortunately needed another kyphoplasty this summer. He's extremely attentive to your needs, concerns and his entire team is also first-class.
in Woodlyn, PA |
If anyone is looking for the best orthopedic spine surgeon in the area I highly recommend Richard Levenberg. He thoroughly reviewed my case and made the necessary recommendations to ensure my surgery was 100% successful. He has an excellent bedside manner, speaks to you in terms you understand and spends as much time as necessary to answer any questions.
in Havertown, PA |
After 2 years with sporadic back pain from a herniated disc and rapid deterioration Dr Levenburg preformed a laminotomy. He went out of his was to schedule my surgery quickly and assist with insurance issues. He was very informative and extremely helpful.
in Aston, PA |
After 4 weeks of the worst pain of my Mother-in-law's life from a compression fracture, Dr. Levenberg kept in touch with us himself about her tests and was able performed Kyphoplasty. She was pain free within hours of the procedure. He was wonderful and took the time to explain the whole procedure and what to do and when. Couldn't ask for a better doctor.
in Lansdowne, PA |
Dr Levenberg is the best. I had a allograft spine fusion. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, and was always honest and upfront with me. He made sure I knew what was going on at all times, never let me suffer with pain and made sure I was able to contact him at all times with any questions or concerns. I felt so at ease with him.
in Drexel Hill, PA |
Having herniated disks for years I finally needed surgery. Dr Levenberg performed a lumbar laminectomy. He is amazing, I am pain free and he gave me a new lease on life. I highly recommend this dr for your issues. I can't praise him enough for what he did for me, thank you.
in Morton, PA |
I would recommend Dr. Richard Levenberg to anyone whom is having back problems. He performed a Lumbar Laminectomy on me on 3/1/2016. The procedure went very smoothly. He made sure I was very comfortable and I had everything I needed. I felt very nervous at first as this was the first time I had ever had to have an operation done. Dr. Levenberg explained in great detail how the procedure was going to work and he did an excellent job preparing me for the surgery. I would highly recommend him.
in Darby, PA |
Dr. Levenberg was professional, approachable, honest about procedure, risks, outcomes, alternatives, etc. Always a pleasant experience visiting his office and my surgery went very well.
in Upper Darby, PA |
I was referred to Dr. Levenberg because of a compressed fracture in L5 of my lower back. My first impression of Dr. Levenberg was that he was punctual, friendly and very knowledgeable of my type of problem. He immediately explained what type of surgery needed to be performed and listened to my concerns, asked questions and provided a booklet showing the procedure that he was going to perform. I had the surgery a week later who no problems and to this date am doing very well.
Doylestown, PA |
Dr. Levenberg was very cordial & gracious. He took the time to explain to my 85-year-old father and I what the problem was and the best way of handling the situation. We were not rushed and we felt confident in Dr. Levenberg's knowledge and had previously checked Healthgrades.com for his review.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Levenberg, MD?
Are you Dr. Levenberg?