Family Medicine  |
Dr. Richard Leland Jr, MD
Dr. Richard Leland Jr, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Greenville, SC. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Leland Jr is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Francis Health System - St. Francis - Downtown.

12 Arborland Way

Greenville, SC 29615

Learn about Dr. Leland Jr

Dr. Leland Jr's Experience

Dr. Leland Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Medical University Of South Carolina
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Greenville Hospital System

Dr. Leland Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Leland Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Leland Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Leland Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Leland Jr to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Leland Jr's Performance
    FAIR
Greenville, SC |
Read the negative reviews and believe them as they are accurate. This MD lacks the necessary skills to be face to face with any patient. He appears to have issues focusing on the patient in front of him or just doesn't care. . difficult to tell which it is but we are sure it doesn't matter as we will never see him again.
in Taylors, SC |
Cold and mechanical. Talks fast and monotone. Never looks up from his computer at you. He just listens and scribbles or clicks. Once he's done with you, he jumps up and whisks out of the room like his hair is on fire. Ask to be seen by another doctor there if you can. Leland can get the job done, but he has no bedside manner whatsoever.
in Greenville, SC |
Dr. Leland is great to work with. My hypertension is back under control with a minimum of meds. I know how to control A1c with help. I feel great and hope Dr Leland never retires!
in Taylors, SC |
I've used Dr. Leland for many years. He is a fast talker and quick on his feet but they are very busy and need to keep the flow going. I like that, because I myself have a busy work and family life. I like to be seen in a timely manner and leave in a timely manner as well. He has always taken care of my needs and made sure I didn't have any questions or concerns.
in Easley, SC |
Like talking to Rainman. Very unresponsive and never prescribed the medication that I needed for the infection that I had until the test results came back, at which point I was mailed a prescription. By that point, I had seen another doctor and already gotten my prescription.
in Greenville, SC |
He's been my doctor for over 10 years. He's always been a good listener and helped me out at every opportunity. Super easy to talk to and communicate with. I own several businesses and I stay super busy. I appreciate and respect a doctor that can get to the point about what I need to do or don't do about my health without wasting both of our valuable time talking about how my day went, or what's the name of my dog, etc. etc. His oversight of my medical care has been awesome.
Years of fast talking from the doctor... I finally left after many many ofiice admin problems, all due to not listening and or folowing up... Not to mention being fed up with being treated like a cow in a cattle herd going through the office... Being charged for a sick visit during a regular physical was the last straw... I told him my back was hurting some.. Ethics?
Greenville, SC |
From the moment he steps in he's leading a monologue. The nurse warned me that he speaks fast and wants fast answers and o'boy was she right! No bedside manners what so ever.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Leland Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Leland Jr?