Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM

Podiatry •  Male • Age 68

Dr. Lebovic

Richard I Lebovic DPM

4 Cornwall Dr Ste 106 East Brunswick, NJ 08816

Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in East Brunswick, NJ and has over 41 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from New York College of Podiatric Medicine medical school in 1979. He is affiliated with medical facilities Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital At Rahway and Saint Peter's University Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lebovic to book an appointment.

Dr. Lebovic's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lebovic

4.4

Dr. Lebovic?
Had surgery June, 2020 to straighten two toes. The minute I woke from surgery, the pain was gone. The recovery was painless. Dr. Lebovic worked well with me in dealing with the COVID19 delays with the surgery. Staff is very helpful and kind. I would recommend this practice to anyone needing foot surgery.
Jun 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
I had three visits with Dr. Lebovic in East Brunswick office. Each time there was an issue with appointment times, confusing/multiple confirmation phone calls from his two offices, long waiting time in the office and unclear plan for treatment itself. On one visit they tried to double charge me for my copay. When visiting the office and getting treatment it seems like you have moved back in time, as the appearance and equipment used is way out of date. Over all it looks like the concentration is to have you coming back as many times as possible for the longest possible period of time (to make more money), not to quickly and efficiently assist/eliminate your problem. The condition of my problem/pain/suffering has not changed while treated for two months. It was a wasted time.
Patient – Apr 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
Recently had surgery on 12/18/19 for my second toe (mallet toe correction). I can HONESTLY say that I have not had any pain or discomfort during the healing process. 15 years ago, I had surgery on my right foot and the experience was the same. Glad that I decided to go with Dr. Lebovic again for the left foot. Scheduling & appointments are easy and handled quickly.
Tamara P. – Dec 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
Excellent care! My 93 yr. old dad, my husband and myself are patients of Dr. Lebovic. The great care given to my husband who had hammer toes on both feet and suffered for years went to Dr. Lebovic, referred by my Dad and after 3 foot surgeries is doing just fine and has just retired, so now his feet feels like dancing. Thanks Dr. Lebovic!
L. Chester – Dec 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
The staff are friendly and very helpful if you need to reschedule. Parking is on the street but not a problem. I usually get a spot in front of the business. Dr Lebovic is patient and knows his stuff!
Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
Hubby has been with dr Lebovic for many yrs treating him with is underlying foot problems. Having helped him tremendously, he is a great podiatrist and a thorough one at that, explains everything. His office staff are great and friendly too. I highly recommend them.
Gloria – Nov 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
I just wanted to say that my experience at Dr. Lebovic office in Linden, NJ was the best experience ever! I came in as a very nervous new patient and Dr. Lebovic and staff made my process very much comfortable and easy. I want to thank the staff especially for all of the kind gestures and laughs and not to mention Dr. Lebovic for his firm practice and knowledge ways.
Danny Rocha-Brito – Nov 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
Dr. Lebovic at Accent-on-Feet in Linden, NJ is wonderful. I have a hammertoe that was misdiagnosed by 2 previous physicians and Dr. Lebovic diagnosed it correctly immediately. He recommended different options instead of insisting I rush to have surgery. When I have an appointment I rarely have to wait in the waiting room for more than ten minutes. The staff is very friendly and welcoming as is the doctor. I actually look forward to my visits! I highly recommend Dr. Lebovic.
Zipora Kaminer – Nov 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
After treating me there were times I had questions and concerns and I contacted the doctor's office and the staff was totally accommodating.. Dr.Lebovic and the staff are good at what they do
Gene Usher – Oct 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
I've been to Dr Lebovic's office twice and each time found the office staff and the doctor to be very professional. Would recommend..
Oct 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
Been treated by Dr. Lebovic for 10+ years and I could not ask for a better Podiatrist.
Christina – Aug 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
My 1st visit to this practice and everyone was fantastic. Receptionist, Nurse and Doctor were all very kind and professional. Within a half hour my problem had been diagnosed and x-rayed, prescription filled out and I was on my way. I highly recommend Dr. Lebovic.
Steven Timson – Aug 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
I have been a patient of Dr. Lebovic for over seven years. He and his staff are very caring, patient and kind. I had a procedure done in my foot, and was having some problems later in the day. I called the office, the staff told me that they would let Dr. Lebovic know. He returned my call within the hour, and even though the office was closed for the day, he came in and took care of my problem and fixed the problem. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Lebovic and his staff. I am happy to recommend Dr. Lebovic to friends. Thank You!
S. DasGupta – Aug 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
Dr. Lebovic's countenance, patience and calm demeanor puts the patient at ease. He explains what he's doing or about to do and clearly tells the procedure the patient is to follow at home. He makes a visit to his office a pleasant experience.
Jose Sanchez-Bernat in Linden, NJ - July, 2019 – Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
I needed to take my daughter to have a wart taken care of on her foot. I picked Dr. Lebovic’s office because he had a five star rating on the internet. I called his office who promptly made an appointment for my daughter that same morning which was perfect for her schedule. When we arrived, we were graciously greeted by his staff, Ailana and Loretta. Both women were very friendly and accommodating. They made us feel like we were patients for a long time. Dr. Labovic worked on my daughters foot and by the time she left his office she was feeling much better. I would highly recommend this office to anyone in need of a podiatrist.
Maria P. – Jul 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
I have been a patient of Dr. Lebovic for well over 10 years. I have a severe arthritic condition which has affected my feet and has caused me many years of pain and discomfort. After visiting Dr. Lebovic, he was able to fit my feet with orthotics which has greatly reduced the pain and discomfort. He is knowledgeable, caring, patient and understanding. His office is clean and his office staff, Alana and Loretta are very friendly and accommodating with appointments and cancellations.
Steven Behar in Galloway , NJ – Mar 07, 2019
Excellent
Denise Berger in Monroe Township, NJ – Feb 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
Dr. Lebovic performed a radiofrequency ablation on my right foot in January 2018. It's the first time in approximately three years I am pain free. Dr. Lebovic and staff were caring and knowledgeable throughout my entire experience. I am happy to recommend Dr. Lebovic to family and friends. Thank you!
Michele D. in Clark, New Jersey – Apr 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
I have been a patient for over 30 years. I always get professional service and a lot of useful information about my foot problems. Not just rushed out. I have had a few surgeries that were a success . I recently brought my youngest son in to look at his foot. He told us what the problem was and fixed it. Dr. Lebovic fixed the problem and he is now able to wear shoes and sneakers he couldn't wear before.
Patricia Ann in Rahway, NJ – Apr 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
Personally I would not recomend, the office staff was very nice but the Doctor treated me with arrogance, after I told him I was looking for second opinion. He is a foot doctor and didn't even bother to check my feet in order to examine and diagnose. I have the ste insurance so he treated me like he was doing something for free. The consultation took 3 minutes and probably 2 mins to write a prescription. He mentioned it is very rare to have a surgery for a spur. Even after nothing removes pain.
Linden, NJ – Apr 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Lebovic?

Foot pain is not normal and can be treated with conservative treatment.

• Podiatry