Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM

Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM

Podiatry  ·
Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Linden, NJ and has been practicing for 39 years. He graduated from New York College of Podiatric Medicine in 1979 and specializes in podiatry, podiatry sports medicine, and more.

623 N Wood Ave Ste 2

Dr. Lebovic treats Plantar Fasciitis more than 84% of his peers

Dr. Lebovic treats this condition more than 84% of his peers

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
high

Dr. Lebovic treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 81% of his peers

Dr. Lebovic treats this condition more than 81% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

• Sports Injuries
  • Ulcer of Foot
  • Warts
  • Wound Care and Management

Foot pain is not normal and can be treated with conservative treatment.

• Podiatry

4.3

Dr. Lebovic?
Dr. Lebovic's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM
I have been a patient of Dr. Lebovic for well over 10 years. I have a severe arthritic condition which has affected my feet and has caused me many years of pain and discomfort. After visiting Dr. Lebovic, he was able to fit my feet with orthotics which has greatly reduced the pain and discomfort. He is knowledgeable, caring, patient and understanding. His office is clean and his office staff, Alana and Loretta are very friendly and accommodating with appointments and cancellations.
Excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
Dr. Lebovic performed a radiofrequency ablation on my right foot in January 2018. It's the first time in approximately three years I am pain free. Dr. Lebovic and staff were caring and knowledgeable throughout my entire experience. I am happy to recommend Dr. Lebovic to family and friends. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
I have been a patient for over 30 years. I always get professional service and a lot of useful information about my foot problems. Not just rushed out. I have had a few surgeries that were a success . I recently brought my youngest son in to look at his foot. He told us what the problem was and fixed it. Dr. Lebovic fixed the problem and he is now able to wear shoes and sneakers he couldn't wear before.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
Personally I would not recomend, the office staff was very nice but the Doctor treated me with arrogance, after I told him I was looking for second opinion. He is a foot doctor and didn't even bother to check my feet in order to examine and diagnose. I have the ste insurance so he treated me like he was doing something for free. The consultation took 3 minutes and probably 2 mins to write a prescription. He mentioned it is very rare to have a surgery for a spur. Even after nothing removes pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
Office staff pleasant and courteous Insurance info top notch Doctor is knowledgeable and compassionate I have recommended doctor to others
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
Dr. Lebovic has been my doctor for over 10 years and I see him often because I have diabetes. I have had corrective surgery twice on my right foot (for bunion repair and three hammer toes). Dr Lebovic took great care and follow up to make sure I did not develop any problem with infection. I was somewhat hesitant to have the second surgery because of pain, but the second surgery was even less painful. Not only is Dr. Lebovic a wonderful doctor; so is his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
I've been a patient of the doctor for the past few months. Diagnosed with a spur on my right heel. Dr. Lebovic told me what exercises to do to help alleviate the pain. After following his instructions, I am now pain free and intend to continue the exercises. I would recommend him highly to family and friends. Very professional and his office staff are wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
I left without being given a diagnosis. My foot was wrapped and an anti inflammatory was prescribed. It wasn't until I was home and called the office to ASK what was the diagnosis did I find out I have plantar fasciitis. Follow up even less pleasant; It was blatantly obvious by his attitude he was annoyed/flustered by the fact he had to fill out a couple of forms my job requires to have,Dr. Lebovic never bothered to examine my daily foot wear that he requested me to bring in. He just walked out.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
Dr, Lebovic does a wonderful job. I finally decided to take care of the bunion I had for many years. I was scared to death but went for the plunge. I must say I am doing very well. I'm back to my regular exercise routines. Dr. Lebovic is very methodical in his practice. I have a lot of confidence in his work. He tells you what to do and you must do it. I think most people are not satisfied with the results of their foot operations because they don't listen to their Dr's. advice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
This is the second surgery I had with Dr. Lebovic and very happy with the results both times. He is very professional and caring in his dealings with the patient. He is thorough in explaining what the procedure will be and takes whatever time you need for questions or concerns regarding the surgery and post-operation, I would highly recommend Dr. Richard Lebovic as well as his very courteous and friendly staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
I was diagnosed with Plantar Fasciitis - after cortisone shots failed to help with the pain - Dr. suggested we do Nerve Ablation (RFNA). It took a while for the pain to totally subside and for me to walk with ease. But the treatment has been successful and I've been pain free for almost a year now. I regularly visit Dr. Lebovic so my condition doesn't relapse.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
Dr. Lebovic is the first podiatrist I have ever had to see before and I assure you he will be the last one you'll ever need to see. He does remarkable work and I must say, his procedures are pain free! I came to him a couple years ago because I had a wart on my foot. It was my first time ever getting one so I went to him for treatment. Every week he would shave it down until it was time for the laser removal. It was a quick operation. It wasn't messy at all and I didn't feel a thing!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?
Doctor and staff were friendly and helpful. Dr. Lebovic was easy to talk with and very informative, and answered all my questions. He also went above and beyond in helping me navigate the insurance company barriers. He kept trying to find a good solution until he found one that has consistently helped me. I am very grateful for all his support.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Lebovic, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Lebovic?

Insurance accepted

Oxford Health Plans
Freedom Plan
QualCare
Oxford Liberty

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Lebovic treats patients.