Dr. Richard Lautzenheiser, MD

Rheumatology | Male

Rheumatology Associates PC 8902 N Meridian St Ste 210 Indianapolis, IN 46260 Get Directions
Dr. Richard Lautzenheiser, MD

Dr. Richard Lautzenheiser, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Indianapolis, IN. He is 73 years old and has been practicing for 47 years. Dr. Lautzenheiser is affiliated with St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Lautzenheiser's Experience

See how Dr. Lautzenheiser's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lautzenheiser

Dr. Lautzenheiser accepts 22 insurance carriers

Dr. Lautzenheiser is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lautzenheiser has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lautzenheiser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lautzenheiser to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Lautzenheiser's Performance
in Lafayette, IN |
Dr Lautzenheizer has helped me so much with my arthritic symptoms. He has a great bedside manner and one feels greatly encouraged when leaving his office. I would highly recommend seeing a rheumatologist early if one has any symptoms.
in Logansport, IN |
Dr Lautzenheiser is one of the kindest ,compassionate drs with incredible knowledge base. He has keep me on my feet for years. All through my sons years at Rose Human, both of my parents lengthy illnesses. I live two hours away. I would not go to anybody else. I recommended him to all my friends and acquaintances. They are equally pleased with him. Now they also refer people to him. I feel real blessed to have him for my Dr. It takes awhile to get in.
Zionsville, IN |
Dr. Lautzenheiser is a very competent physician. I feel I am receiving excellent care under his direction. I highly recommend him.
Dr. Lautzenheiser is exceptional. Always attentive, thorough, exceptionally knowledgeable and experienced, on-time and with the right answer and an effective treatment. Also a very nice person to talk with. I recommended Dr. L to a fellow about my age several years ago. I bumped into that fellow last week, and learned that he continues to be treated by Dr. L and remains very grateful for my recommendation. Enough said!
in Greensburg, IN |
Having been a patient of Dr. L for 27+ years, I cannot put into words what a kind, sensitive and incredibly smart doctor he is. I have recommended him to several friends and acquaintances, and not one has been disappointed ever. Recently I had an urgent situation and was worked into a busy schedule quite readily and given quite a bit of compassionate as well as thorough care. Can't say enough about this Dr. or this practice. THE BEST Office stays pretty close to scheduled times also.
Fishers, IN |
I have enjoyed my years of coming to see Dr L. He is very professional and has a good sense of humor. Sometimes I wish he was more aggressive in my treatment but he is the doctor and I trust him to know what is best
in Kokomo, IN |
Dr. Richard Lautzenheiser is an awesome doctor. I have doctored with him since the early 1980. The office runs smooth with hardly any wait time.
in Mc Cordsville, IN |
Since being recommended to see a rheumatologist for my osteoarthritis in 2011, I have been very pleased with Dr. Lautzenheiser's suggestions. I am able to manage my symptoms better than I was before seeing him.
in Clayton, IN |
I have been seeing Dr L for 40 years. We grew up together. I wouldn't be doing as well as I am if it hadn't been for Dr L. He's a caring and wonderful doctor.
Noblesville, IN |
Dr. Lautzenheiser listened to my problems, and has helped me with multiple problems. I would definitely recommend him to friends.
in Kokomo |
The most careing efficient dr and takes time to make sure you are satisfied with your care
in Indianapolis, IN |
I've been seeing Dr. Lautzenheiser for several years. I feel that he really listens and is thorough with his patients.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Lautzenheiser, MD?
Are you Dr. Lautzenheiser?

Compare Dr. Lautzenheiser

Dr. Lautzenheiser's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Rheumatology
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Dr. Lautzenheiser has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lautzenheiser's Board Certifications

• Chronic Pain
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Gout
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Swelling
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis

Indianapolis Meth Hospital

Completed in 1972

University Cinn Med Center

Completed in 1976

Dr. Lautzenheiser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lautzenheiser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology