Richard Kyi, MB

Richard Kyi, MB

Pediatrics | Male | 58 years old

Richard Kyi specializes in Pediatrics and practices in Oak Forest, IL. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Richard Kyi? Add your own statement here.

Richard Kyi's Experience

See how Richard Kyi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Richard Kyi

Richard Kyi accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Richard Kyi has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Richard Kyi
Richard Kyi's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (24)
Tinley Park , IL |
love how he takes time out to personally call to explain lab results. And their web portal is excellent makes things so much easier. Great doctor.
in Tinley Park, IL |
I wouldn't recommend him to anyone! He is rude and so is his wife. My child has been sick since October and we have switched pediatricians due to the fact he kept saying you woke me up when we called him during the night to say my child has a 100.4 fever and has had diarrhea since Sundamaged!
in Orland park |
Doctor is good but office staff and manager(his wife) horrible they will double charge you and the insurance. Office staff is horrible do not go there. If you are appointment is 10am you wont be able to see a doctor until 11:30. but if you are late 15 min they will charge $35 automatically. The office is running like they have a sales goal. I took two of my kids out of there They refuse to give me medical records because I was leaving then after I told them about release of inform
in Tinley Park, IL |
Dr. Kyi has seen my children since birth - my oldest is 7. He is always very attentive to us during our visits and I never feel rushed. His office staff have always been professional, speedy and very attentive.
Orland Park, IL |
To be perfectly honest I used to be a fan of dr Kyi, but recently he's been extremely passing as if he couldn't wait to get us out of the room. He doesn't explain much of anything without 2000 questions that you have ready. His staff is even worse. I would call to make an appointment for my child who has been sick for two weeks, even after being seen and getting medication, and they refused to allow me to speak to him or even come in. I would never recommend him anymore to anyone.
in Orland Park, IL |
Dr.Kyi is an amazing Dr. I am able to get an appointment whenever I need my kids to be seen, the staff is friendly and Dr. Is very knowledgeable, he takes his time with each patient. He truely does treat us like family.
in Markham, Il |
Dr. Kyi is extremely patient and efficient and makes sure he explains everything to you. My family and I feel Dr. Kyi is an amazing Dr. and wouldn't go anywhere else!
in Oak forest |
Very unprofessional, unsatifyung with appointments and the ppl who work with are rude
in Orland park il |
I walked in there with my 8month old baby with a fever of 103 and all the they worried about was paying a $35 fee before the dr can see his seriously money hungry will never recommend to anyone parent
Have you seen Richard Kyi, MB?
Are you Richard Kyi?

Compare Richard Kyi

Richard Kyi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Richard Kyi has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Richard Kyi's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

Richard Kyi does not have any conditions listed. If you are Richard Kyi and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Institute of Medicine I

Graduated in 1985

Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center

Completed in 1991

Christ Hosp and Mc

Completed in 1995

• Burmese

Richard Kyi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Richard Kyi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Richard Kyi does not have any procedures listed. If you are Richard Kyi and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.