Dr. Richard Kramp, MD

Occupational Medicine ·  Male · Age 67

Dr. Kramp

DeKalb Health Medical Group

1316 E 7th St # North Auburn, IN 46706

Dr. Richard Kramp, MD is an occupational medicine specialist in Auburn, IN and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Usuhs F E Hebert Sch Of Med in 1983 and specializes in occupational medicine and preventive occupational & environmental medicine.

Dr. Kramp accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Dr. Kramp treats your condition or procedure

Richard W. Kramp, MD, specializes in occupational & business health. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Kramp earned his medical degree from John Hopkins School of Public Health in Baltimo...

• Occupational Medicine

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kramp

1.0

Dr. Kramp?
What People Say About Dr. Richard Kramp, MD
DOT exam, this Dr. walks in introduces himself & tells me I need to stop having surgeries! I politely say I haven't had any for close to 10 yrs but wondering what business that is of his. Goes about physical making small talk, get to a part where I'm asked to bend over & touch my toes(while in hospital gown) as he stands at my left side. My fingertips just above my ankles I stand up and say yeah right you seriously want me to touch my toes? He replies yes I'd like for you to. I can try I said so I did and this time the gown falls open?? Just us 2 in room. Didn't much care about that! Did thankfully have undergarments on. Then some questions more small talk and proceeds to tell me he's only going to qualify me for 1 yr due to medications? I said no one has ever mentioned that, he replied, they don't know what they're doing. 9 was listed 1 OTC 3 are expired but I listed them because they are prescribed & he didn't ask!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Kramp, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kramp?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kramp treats patients.

DeKalb Health