Dr. Richard Klein, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr. Richard Klein, MD

Dr. Richard Klein, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Orlando, FL. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Klein is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Klein's Care Philosophy

I strive to offer my patients the latest most modern techniques in reconstructive and esthetic surgery. My goal is to allow my clients to experience their interaction with our practice in a professional yet personal environment.

Dr. Klein's Experience

See how Dr. Klein's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Klein

Dr. Klein accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Klein is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Klein has admitting privileges.

Dr. Klein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Klein to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Klein's Performance
in St Petersburg, FL |
I traveled from St Petersburg to Orlando, just for Dr Klein. I had a wonderful experience! Dr Klein answered ALL my questions, before and after surgery! Dr Klein & his entire team were there for me every step of the way! He listened to what I wanted, educated me on my options and did exactly what I asked for. His staff was attentive and caring when I had a questions or concerns during my recovery period. I wouldn't consider anyone else, if I ever need reconstruction again! He & his team ROCK!
Miami, FL |
I waited for a month to see him because they needed all medical indo. So as he enters introduces himself n began asking several questions. He didnt let me speak or explain the pain is very bad plus i have several herniated disc on my neck. Heproceeded saying im(ddd) 188lbs 5'7 n he turns around n tells that in order for him to get paid he must take 400-700so that would make me a n A. I said theres no way a A would go with my body.im not petite. After that he was veryarrogant n rude dissapointed
in Orlando, FL |
about a year ago I developed an open wound in my neck resulting from radiation. The wound was constantly developing severe infection. the Center treating my cancer refused to operate. Fortunately we found Dr. Klein. Dr. Klein literally saved my life by performing a skin flap on my neck to close the wound. It has been two years now and anytime I have a question or concern Dr. Klein and his staff respond quickly and compassionately. The Man saved my life I cannot be more thankful.
Orlando, FL |
Horrible. No exaggerations & I have met many woman that echo my experience. He cares nothing for you as a person or patient. Most women have problems after his surgeries. I had both rotator cuffs damaged and they denied knowing anything about it. Have a herniated umbilical cord, again they deny. Am left with what they call dog ears on both hips. Can't wear certain clothing and have to wear padded bras to hide what shows through. I am upset every time I look in the mirror. Typical from hospital
Have you seen Dr. Richard Klein, MD?
Are you Dr. Klein?

Compare Dr. Klein

Dr. Klein's Care Philosophy

Dr. Klein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Klein has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Klein's Board Certifications

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Third-Degree Burns

University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Med

Completed in 2000

• French

Dr. Klein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Klein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Head and Neck Surgery
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery