Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Richard Kingston Jr, DDS
Dr. Richard Kingston Jr, DDS is a dentist who practices in Bethlehem, PA. He is 62 years old.

2414 Schoenersville Rd

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Kingston Jr

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Education data for Dr. Kingston Jr is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kingston Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kingston Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kingston Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kingston Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kingston Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kingston Jr to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Kingston Jr's Performance
in Allentown |
My experience with Dr. Kingston and staff was AMAZING! The warm welcome and the special treatment I received from his staff was outstanding! The waiting time was very minimal, and I was soon provided with immediate assistance. The procedure on my extraction was so smooth. As soon as doctor Dr. Kingston walked in, he greeted me with such kind respect. After my surgery was completed, my wife was giving clear and precise follow-up care instructions. this was so important to me and my family.
in Breinigsville, PA |
Dr. Kingston extracted my wisdom teeth when I was younger, and I never forgot him! When it was time to get a dental implant, I was very nervous and hesitated for a few years. When I was ready, I called Dr. Kingston's office because I knew they would take good care of me. Dr. Kingston and his dental assistants have great bedside manner and Dr. Kingston is always very gentle which I appreciate. I would definitely recommend his office over any other for any dental surgeries or procedures!
in Walnutport, PA |
Dr. Kingston and his staff got me in quickly to check out the what was causing my pain. When they found that one of my wisdom teeth was the cause of the pain and discomfort, they worked with my schedule to get me in as soon as they could to extract the problem tooth. Through the entire process, I felt like the entire staff were both very professional, and very caring. From the initial phone call, through the office visits, and to the follow-up calls that I received I give the entire staff an A+!
I would definitely recommend Dr. Kingston!! He recently removed my son's wisdom teeth as well as an extra tooth under his gum. He also removed my daughter's (10) baby teeth. That same day, my daughter felt great and had little to no pain. My son took his pain med regularly and felt good beginning the next day. Dr. Kingston explained the oral surgery at our consult, answered all questions, called in all needed med's, and called us after the surgery to make sure my kids were doing fine.
Great doctor. Cares about your well-being. Had my wisdom teeth removed and the healing process went better than I planned. No pain! The staff is amazing and willing to help in any way. 110% recommend this amazing man. Thank you Dr. Kingston.
in Bethlehem Pa |
Office staff as well as Dr Kinsgton very friendly...Explained procedure very thoroughly...No pain after procedure...Was blown away when Dr Kingston phoned later that day to see how I was doing.AAA+++
in Northampton, PA |
Dr. Kingston and his entire staff could not have been kinder or more professional. I walked in to make an appointment to have a small lesion removed from my tongue. I was very scared and had waited months to ask for help. Instead of just giving me an appointment, they went the extra mile and took me right in and within an hour he fixed my problem. No pain and immediate recovery. I would go to Dr. Kingston again and highly recommend him!!
in Bethlehem, PA |
We loved our experience with Dr. Kingston, and his office staff is friendly and accommodating. My daughter is in college across the state and they managed to squeeze her consult in over Thanksgiving and do the surgery over Christmas break. Dr. Kingston followed up himself to see how my daughter was progressing the day after surgery. The office is clean, offers free wifi and has good parking. The nurse even walked her to the car once her recovery was finished. She healed perfectly.
in Quakertown, PA |
I took my five year old son to Dr. Kingston to remove a back molar and had a wonderful experience! They quickly made an appointment for us given the tooth was causing my child pain and prepared me ahead of time on what to expect. The waiting room, recovery room, and most importantly the staff and doctor helped make this a great experience for us.
Allentown, PA |
My daughter woke up half way through a difficult wisdom teeth extraction. In absolute agony and terror, she suffered listening to the whir of the instruments as Dr. Kingston continued to dig, yank, pull and scrape. She was restrained. They yelled at her to stop moving and ignored her pleas to stop.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Kingston Jr, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kingston Jr?

• United Concordia
    Advantage Plus PPO
    National Fee-for-Service
    Dental

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry