Dr. Richard King, MD

Pediatrics | Male

Dr. Richard King, MD

I have been practicing Pediatrics in Burlington County since 1981 and still enjoy coming to work every day. My wife and I have raised 3 daughters and now have 2 grandchildren. I am especially proud that my youngest daughter is following me into Pediatrics. In my spare time I enjoy playing golf and tennis and traveling.

...See Less

Dr. King's Care Philosophy

In our office we take a flexible approach to most issues recognizing that there is no one right way to raise a child. We provide friendly, personalized care. During the day, the phone is answered by a person not a machine. We pride ourselves on our availability. Phone calls are returned promptly, and we do not go home until all calls are returned. If there is an acute problem that needs same day attention, those appointments are available. We will bend over backwards to help parents to help their children but certainly will never compromise when the health and welfare of a child is at risk. That being said, we strongly believe that all children should be vaccinated according to the recommended schedules. We all enjoy doing what we're doing- helping children and families, and that attitude is readily apparent in our office.

Dr. King's Experience

See how Dr. King's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. King

Dr. King accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. King is now accepting new patients
    Advocare Pediatric Physicians of Burlington County693 Main St Ste D
    Lumberton, NJ 08048
    Evening
    Saturday
    (609) 261-4058Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. King has admitting privileges.

Dr. King's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. King to family and friends
    1.0
    based on 2 total reviews
    Dr. King's Performance
      FAIR
    Have you seen Dr. Richard King, MD?
    Are you Dr. King?

Dr. King says...

I have been practicing Pediatrics in Burlington County since 1981 and still enjoy coming to work every day. My wife and I have raised 3 daughters and now have 2 grandchildren.  I am especially proud that my youngest daughter is following me into Pediatrics. In my spare time I enjoy playing golf and tennis and traveling.

Dr. King's Care Philosophy

In our office we take a flexible approach to most issues recognizing that there is no one right way to raise a child.  We provide friendly, personalized care. During the day, the phone is answered by a person not a machine. We pride ourselves on our availability. Phone calls are returned promptly, and we do not go home until all calls are returned.  If there is an acute problem that needs same day attention, those appointments are available. We will bend over backwards to help parents to help their children but certainly will never compromise when the health and welfare of a child is at risk.  That being said, we strongly believe that all children should be vaccinated according to the recommended schedules.

Dr. King says...

General pediatrics ranging from newborn care to adolescent medicine.

Dr. King's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
    •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. King has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. King's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

• ADHD and-or ADD
    • Allergic Rhinitis
    • Asthma in Children
    • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
    • Infections

Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia

Completed in 1981

Swarthmore College

Graduated in 1974

Dr. King does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. King and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics