Dr. Richard Katz, MD

• EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule
  • National Elevator

Learn about Dr. Katz

We consistently offer a personalized approach to healthcare. Our philosophy is to treat the total patient not just the disease.

Dr. Katz's Experience

Dr. Katz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus

Medical School | Graduated
  • St Luke's Med. Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • George Washington University

Dr. Katz has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Katz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Katz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Katz's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Katz to family and friends
Dr. Katz's Performance
in Trinity Fl |
This surgeon knows his stuff and his outcomes prove it. I was involved in motor vehicle accident with several broken bones and needed emergency surgery on my leg. He put a rod in my leg and made it possible for me to walk again. I was so lucky to get Dr. Katz as the on call Orthopedic surgeon. I'm now 4 months out and can say this doctor took great care of me along with his outstanding staff. I made full recovery and I'm so grateful.... Can't say Thank you enough!!!!!!
in Hudson |
Definitely, the BEST. I highly recommend him to everyone! I had a total knee on one side years ago by another Orthopedic with horrible outcome and swore I would NEVER do my other knee. Dr. Katz changed my mind and now I'm 6mnths out from my total knee replacement. THANK YOU Dr. Katz you are a gifted surgeon. God Bless you and your office staff who were terrific during my care.
in Tampa, FL |
Had shoulder surgery with Dr Katz had an amazing outcome,besides the surgeon being outstanding so is the office staff. I had a wonderful experience with this office and my surgery was a success, who could ask for more. Highly recommend Dr Katz.
in Spring Hill, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Katz without any doubts. He fixed my first surgery done from another doctor. And relieved my pain 100%. I'm so satisfied with him, I refuse to go anywhere else. He has totally earned my trust, and I can't ask for a more better doctor than Dr. Katz. So if you're looking for an outstanding orthopedic doctor, just make your appointment with Dr. Katz
in Hudson, FL |
New patient to the office was very pleased with the staff here and the overall appointment. Appointment wait was minimal, the girl at the check out window went above and beyond to get my wife taken care of, she was very caring and sweet. Clean office, friendly staff highly recommend
in Spring Hill, FL |
Dr. Katz was attentive, listened and answered every question about my knee and medical options. His care and the care of his staff after surgery was personal and caring. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends for any orthopedic surgery as well as return if I needed any additional surgeries.
in Hudson FL |
He was recommended by family members in the medical field who have worked with him. He is THE best!
in hudson fl |
He has an excellent reputation as a surgeon as I found out from many of his patients. While working as a sales associate, I met many people who recommended him.....- he did a knee replacement for me and while I was being admitted, a few of the hospital employees said what a wonderful doctor he was, and some of them had family members where he done surgery for them and they had total faith in him. One of the comments was "hardly any of his patients ever have to be re-admitted due to infection"..
in Spring Hill, Fl |
Dr. Katz is very professional, made me very comfortable regarding the surgical procedure I had. There were no surprises after the surgery and knew I could reach out to him afterwards if needed. He's very approachable and direct. Office staff are professional and work as a team.
I had 6 previous knee surgeries and had been with Dr Katz for years. I knew that I could barely walk and was in constant pain. My next step was to a cane, still in pain. 5 years later after having both my knees replaced (bilateral knee replacement) I walk 1.5 miles daily and ride my bike 4 days a week. I walk effortlessly and without pain. I thank Dr Katz regularly for what he did for me.
Trinity, Fl. |
Dr. Katz treated me for a broken shoulder. It happened over a holiday weekend and I was able to see him immediately after the holiday. He is very professional with a great "bedside manner." Thanks to Dr. Katz, I am on the road to recovery. Also, his office staff are very accommodating and friendly. He also operated on my husband's shoulder several years ago with great results. I would definitely recommend him.
in New Port Richey, FL |
I seen Dr. Katz for first time and I felt completely at ease and understood everything . He was excellent as a ortho doctor. I have heard many good things about him and so far I am satisfied. I would send my husband to him as well for his shoulder issue to.
Hudson, FL |
Rotator cuff surgery. Dr. Katz explained surgery details and recuperation to my total satisfaction. Appointments easy to make. Never any problems.
in Hudson, FL |
Dr. Katz an his staff was out of this world I would recommend anyone that has carpal tunnel to see him. He did my right wrist an left wrist him an his staff are phenomenal. Thank you all for going over an beyond helping me when I needed you. I going to miss seeing the girls. Thank you an have a great Holiday. All my thanks, Joanne
in Odessa FL |
Dr. Katz and his staff are very professional and friendly. I had hip replacement surgery three months ago and am basically back to normal. Dr. Katz made me aware of everything that would or could happen as a result of the surgery. Thank you.
in Spring Hill, Florida 34609 |
Dr. Katz has cared for me since 2011. I had a total right hip replacement in April of 2011. His care was consistently excellent. My right hip is fluid and I can do anything I want to do. I have no restrictions. I feel as if I never had a replacement in that it is comfortable and feels very natural. I am looking at a right knee replacement and I would have no one do the surgery except Dr. Katz. Both my husband, family and myself have the utmost regard for his skills as a surgeon.
Jermyn, PA |
Very caring Doctor!
in Spring Hill, FL |
Thank you Dr. Katz and staff for my new knee. I was struggling with everyday things until Dr. Katz fixed me right up. Best Orthopedic around!
in Holiday |
I am so glad my primary doctor recommended this Orthopedic to me. He has a great reputation for a reason.
in Tampa, FL |
The front office staff was wonderful.Michelle got me signed in and ready to go back quickly.Brittany was great,took care of me quickly and answered all my question.Jeff took great care of me with my x-ray's.And Dr Katz answered all my question and listen to what I had to say.Evi (checkout)explain my charges and helped with scheduling my MRI with an outside facility.It was nice to see the office Manager walking around making sure there was no problem. This office is ran very well.
in Spring Hill, Florida |
I saw Dr. Katz after a car accident and his staff was very courteous and empathetic. From the smiling lady at check-in to the girl who brought me back; even the X-ray tech was very nice! Dr. Katz was very thorough in his examination of me. He explained the condition to me as well as all of the available treatment options and we decided on what was best for me and he got me back to 100% in no time! I'd definitely visit Dr. Katz again for future issues. Thanks Dr. Katz and crew!
in New Port Richey, Fl |
Had surgery on my shoulder and felt that the surgical coordinator was very educated, along with the rest of the staff. Spent a lot time with me regarding recovery time, and what to expect afterwards. I have been very pleased with this office! Dr. Katz is amazing, surgery was a success!
in Hudson, Fl |
Dr. Katz is a very caring surgeon with a no nonsense approach. He is extremely confident and this attitude instills confidence and trust in his patients. These qualities together with his obvious concern for his patient's well being result in my recommending him without reservation .
Have you seen Dr. Richard Katz, MD?
Are you Dr. Katz?