Dr. Richard Kaplan, DDS

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Kaplan

See how frequently Dr. Kaplan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Facial Reconstruction

Dr. Kaplan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Kaplan Dr. Richard W. Kaplan is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon serving the Palm Beach Gardens area for more than 20 years. Dr. Kaplan is experienced in Dental Implants, Bone Grafting and Facial Trauma Surgery. He is a professional member of the Florida Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Dr. Richard Kaplan was also awarded the Patients' Choice Award (2011 - 2013), the Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011 - 2012) and the St. Mary s Medical Center - Chief of Staff Award.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Bone Grafting
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object

Education data for Dr. Kaplan is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kaplan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kaplan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kaplan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaplan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kaplan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaplan to family and friends
Dr. Kaplan's Performance
I was treated by Dr. Kaplan for a condition requiring a difficult extraction. The care and service I received was outstanding. I would seek his treatment again without reservation.
a very wonderful experience with Dr. Kaplan and his staff... They are the very best!
Dr. Kaplan was extremely helpful and honest with his professional diagnosis and opinion on my teeth. I trusted him 100% and the treatment was as easy and convenient for me as possible. The facility is professional, clean and friendly. I would recommend Dr. Kaplan to any of my family and friends! Absolutely wonderful experience!
Dr. Kaplan has saved me before on feb. 7th 2015 when i was in a very bad car accident and he had to put plates on my jaw to fix it and he did the most amazing job with the surgery and my face looks great thanks to him! and he also had to pull a tooth just recently and it was local and he was so great with comforting me through it and he was fast! The staff also they are all amazingly sweet and friendly! Thank you all for everything you have done for me!!
West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Kaplan has taken care of my family for a number of years but I recently used his services for the first time myself. Both he and his staff are truly first rate and I give his office my highest recommendation. He provides caring, knowledgeable and patient centered care. Sometimes it seems like professional and caring service from a Dr or Dentist is a thing of the past. However, Dr. Kaplan does it all. He is the best!!
Dr Kaplan and Staff were very friendly and helpful with the procedure. I would recommend to anyone in need of oral surgery to come here.
No problems at all. Staff was extremely friendly and everything was explained well. I would highly recommend Dr.Kaplan!
I got my wisdom teeth taken out by Dr. Richard Kaplan. Very nice and helpful. The women at the office are also very friendly and helpful. 10/10 would reccomend.
in and out great experience
in West Pam Beach, Fl |
The Best. Best Surgeon. Best Staff
great job,will recommend him highly..
Had all 4 wisdom teeth removed. During the consultation he explained the surgery and answered all questions. Surgery was quick and I felt better than expected after. Called me personally to check on me the evening after my surgery. Everyone in the office is very nice! Will recommend.
Dr Kaplan was very easy to talk to and understand. He explained exactly what to expect. I have been seeing him for many years and wouldn't go anywhere else.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I must confess I was a bit hesitant to have my wisdom teeth extracted. The fear of surgery as well as looming thoughts of sedation gave me a great deal of anxiety. However, my mother assured me that I would be in the very best of hands: those of Dr. Kaplan. Upon being acquainted with the doctor, his expertise and experience as well as his altruism were immediately apparent. His congenial staff explained everything clearly and they remained attentive throughout the entire process. Great surgery!
Palm Beach Gardens, Fl |
Dr Kaplin is so talented, caring & compassionate. It was amazing what he did to my face after a severe accident! I was so lucky to have such a terrific doctor take care of me.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
In need of oral surgeon to extract a severely affected molar, I researched all oral surgeons in PB County, and narrowed it down very quickly. Dr. Kaplan's experience, background, reviews & word of mouth by other trusted doctors and friends pointed me in his direction. After meeting the doctor and his staff, I was very impressed & confident this was the right choice. My extraction procedure was painless, peaceful and quick. My recovery was swift & painless. Phenomenal Doctor and staff!
When I needed emergency medical attention, my service was immediate and excellent
Dr. Kaplan was attentive, explained what he was going to do and made the experience completely painless and annoyance free. The recovery was painless and as expected.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I selected Dr. Kaplan via my dental insurance provider search. When I met Dr. Kaplan during my initial consultation visit I knew that I had made the right choice. I had my #1 wisdom tooth extracted while under anesthesia by Dr. Kaplan. The procedure was pain free. Dr. Kaplan and his staff are friendly and compassionate, which made my extraction a stress and pain free experience.
in North Palm Beach, FL |
Had to have a molar removed way in back of my mouth due to abscess. Dreading yet another painful dental procedure, I was absolutely amazed at my experience with Dr Kaplan & his caring staff! I had to be put under sedation & I actually woke up HAPPY! Dr. Kaplan is gentle, caring, compassionate and explained everything to me so that I felt I could trust him. His supportive staff added to one of the easiest & best dental experiences I've ever had! If you need oral surgery, don't hesitate to call!
Great experience overall with Dr. Kaplan and all of the office staff. Very professional, nice and accommodating. I would recommend Dr. Kaplan highly to anyone needing an oral surgeon!
in Palm Beach |
I have had 2 teeth pulled by Dr. Kaplan about 6 months apart. Both times he has been so gentle and caring during the procedure often stopping to ask how I'm doing. I had both teeth pulled under local and felt no pain. His staff is equally as compassionate. I highly recommend Dr. Kaplan.
Washington, DC |
I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Kaplan and his staff. The entire office was so compassionate, the manager was extremely kind, helpful and knowledgable. The last comment is nonsense- I paid by check yesterday. Highly recommend!
the staff is amazing - so nice and helpful and informative, I love everyone! The Dr. is a rockstar! I did not even have sedation to have my cracked tooth pulled - just local, and Dr. Kaplan was so gentle and so reassuring, I didn't even know when the tooth came out> I recommend Dr. Kaplan to anyone that needs an oral surgeon A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
makes you feel at ease, was scared but didnt feel a thing. Dr. Kaplan is awsome...and his staff
Saw Dr. Kaplan about removing my wisdom teeth. He is a very friendly and fair guy. Instead of taking out all four teeth, which would have made them more money, he recommended to do just the one side that had been bothering me and leave the other side alone because the teeth were too close to the nerve. Surgery day went awesome and the procedure was over before I knew it had really started. I highly recommend this doctor and I will be coming back in the future for any oral surgery needs.
in Pbg |
I was referred by a friend dentist for emergency care. The doctor was willing to help me until I told his office staff I only had a check to pay him. The manager was uncaring and sent me off in relentless pain. Horrible experience
most excellent
Great job by everyone! I would go back for everything!
Dr. Kaplan is top notch. He is extremely knowledgeable and always has the patients best interest as his top priority. His office staff and assistant are efficient and caring. I have used him for several procedures including implants and extractions and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great oral surgeon.
Very caring and called right after my surgery to ask how I was feeling.
Very skilled and easy going with patient
Very satisfied with Dr Kaplan and his service. He is extremely friendly. Beinf a bad patient he put me at ease. Would highly reccomend him!!
I had a wonderful experience. the Surgery was almost painless.
Dr. Kaplan is kind, understanding, thorough and patient, He took the time to explain the procedure and listened to my questions and concerns. The office staff was extremely helpful as well.
in west palm beach, fl |
INtelligent, profressional , calm , compassionate comfortable care. .amazing dr. C0nsiousess and honest . Easy to understand & trustworthy
Have you seen Dr. Richard Kaplan, DDS?

Visit Dr. Kaplan