Oncology  |
Dr. Richard Joseph Sr, DMD
Dr. Richard Joseph Sr, DMD is a dentist who practices in Waycross, GA. He is 69 years old.

1600 Alice St

Waycross, GA 31501

Learn about Dr. Joseph Sr

• Oncology
  • Medical Oncology

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Dr. Joseph Sr is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Joseph Sr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Joseph Sr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Joseph Sr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Joseph Sr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Joseph Sr to family and friends
Dr. Joseph Sr's Performance
in St Marys, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Joseph's for seven years. He has surpassed my expectations as an oral surgeon. Dr. Joseph's medical training and expertise has made him a leader in his field. I feel his artistic studies and talent gives his patients a greater advantage because of his extreme knowledge of the human face. Dr Joseph recently helped me through a trying period when my active duty son was deployed and underwent surgery with a broken jaw on Mother's Day.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Joseph and his team are great; they remember you when you come into the office, provide realistic expectations and feedback, and are always helpful. I have had several procedures done and all have turned out better than expected. For example, I was told by my dermatologist that I couldn't have a small mole removed from just under my eye because it would darken the skin underneath and it would make it more noticeable. Dr. Joseph said while it may cause some discoloration, I would easily be
in Jacksonville, FL |
There is not another surgeon in Jacksonville that I trust as much for his intelligence, experience,and professionalism. I have gone to Dr. Joseph for many years for a multitude of procedures and have been completely satisfied every time! He's the best there is!!
Have you seen Dr. Richard Joseph Sr, DMD?
Are you Dr. Joseph Sr?