Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Restifo

Restifo Plastic Surgery

200 S Orange Center Rd Orange, CT 06477

Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Orange, CT and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Harvard Medical School in 1986 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, breast reconstruction surgery, and more.

Dr. Restifo accepts

Dr. Restifo accepts the following insurance:

Connecticare

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check Dr. Restifo's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Restifo's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Hidradenitis
  • Labiaplasty
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Liposuction

Restifo Plastic Surgery is a unique, well-established practice committed to patient care, safety, and expectations. We offer:
Individualized Care: We strive to give each and every patient the time and attention that they deserve, whet...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

4.819277108433735%

Dr. Restifo?
Dr. Restifo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD
My primary dr recommended Dr Restifo for a breast reduction. I had the breast reduction performed 3 weeks ago today and it has been such a great experience. Dr Restifo is extremely thorough and meticulous. He is an expert in his field and comes highly recommended . I felt very comfortable speaking with him about any and all concerns . My results far exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t be happier . Dr Restifo has the best office staff I have ever come across . Nurse Jackie is so professional , kind and compassionate . She responds immediately if you need to contact her by phone . All the office staff are all together lovely , the office has a family feel in an elegant environment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
Can not wait for my surgery. Dr. Restifo was so great in answering all my questions and made me feel at ease with everything. I trust him and know that I will have a great surgery with speedy recovery if I listen to his directions. Staff is WONDERFUL. Will be sad if / when Dr. Restifo retires :(
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
I had sagging breasts. I met with a lot of Drs. Dr. Restifo seemed to be the most knowledgable and experienced. I came out better than I had hoped.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
My mother had a breast reduction years ago with Dr. Restifo and I needed the same thing. Although it was hard to convince my insurance(we had to appeal), finally it got approved. I was surprised at how easy the recovery was. After the surgery my back pain went away and I feel much better. I look much better, too. The incisions have healed really nicely. I recommend him to all my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Restifo. I had spoken to several surgeons about my MM procedure but dr r inspired the most confidence. Although the recovery was a little morethan I expected(I know I was told but I think I chose not to hear), I am feeling great now. What is as important is that I look really really great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
I had the most spectacular mommy makeover EVER. Many thanks to Dr. Restifo and his awesome team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
I had too much going on in my lower back and my butt was pretty flat. Also I had a lot of fat in my stomach. Dr. Restifo took the fat and lifted my butt. My clothes fit much better now and I'm very happy with my new shape. He and his staff were really great and the surgicenter people in Trumbul were great too. Very great all around.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
My expectations of my Mommy Makeover were far exceeded. I look and feel bette than ever. The staff, especially Dr. Restifo and Jackie, were awesome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
Had a labioplasty. Have to say it hurt for a couple of weeks, but things came out great. Dr. R was very cool and put me at ease
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
After my weight loss I had skin everywhere, and I had problems keeping it all clean. My insurance only covered my stomach, but I also had my arms and buttocks and breasts done, all at the same time. I had to spent the night in the hospital, Dr. Restifo said it was for my safety. Now that I an healed and recovered, I feel like a new human being. I think like 15 pounds of skin were removed. The scars have healed fine. I very happy with my doctor and his team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
My MommyMakeover was the highlight of my thirties
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
Since I have the breast cancer gene I decided to have a preventive double nipple sparing mastectomy with reconstruction at the same time by Dr. Restifo. Now that I am healed I look as though I had a breast augment and not a double mastectomy. I am froo of worry and I look and feel whole.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
For a long time I had wanted implants because I was not in proportion to my hips and butt. I trusted Dr. Restifo and he didn't let me down. Now I think I am perfectly proportioned.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
I really needed help after the kids, so I did the mommy makeover thing. I was treated with respect and compassion, and I am quite delighted in my new shape. Clothes fit and look so much better now. I am back in the game.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
My Brazillian was something I waited for a long time. it was def worth it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
I needed a lift and implants. I really liked the 3d computer sim before surgery. Dr. and staff were kind, patient and very very good. so pleased
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
The mommymakeover went very well. I am still sore after about a month, but it gets better all the time. I am also still a little swollen but I guess that is normal at this point. Overall I look better than I had even hoped.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
I was overwhelmed by all of the implant options. The Dr. took a long time to explain everything to me, and I came out perfectly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
I had a Brazillian Buttock Lift and I am now Phat and Phabulous. I love it. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
I had wanted the surgery for about 20 years and finally I had saved enough. I was very thorough in terms of finding the right plastic surgeon. I am really satisfied with my whole experience. I look great, my confidence is restored. Dr. Restifo was worth the wait.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Restifo?

Restifo Plastic Surgery

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Restifo treats patients.