Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 60

Dr. Restifo

Restifo Plastic Surgery

200 S Orange Center Rd Orange, CT 06477

Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Orange, CT and has over 35 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Harvard Medical School medical school in 1986. He is affiliated with medical facilities St. Vincent's Medical Center and Yale New Haven Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Restifo to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Restifo with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Hartford Healthcare.

Make an appointment at Hartford Healthcare today at (203) 392-1166.

Filter by
Provider Ratings
provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Hartford Healthcare.

Dr. Restifo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Restifo

92.55319148936171%
5.319148936170213%

Dr. Restifo?
  • Office environment (89)
  • Appointment scheduling (86)
  • Staff friendliness (85)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
From start to finish, I had the greatest experience with Dr. Restifo and his entire staff. I was unsure of what I was doing so I took a long time making decisions and everyone was so sweet and supportive through the entire process. I never once felt rushed, pressured or uninformed. Dr. Restifo and his staff made everything feel so simple and comfortable. I have to give them kudos for the professionalism and seemingly seamless transition through covid-19 adaptations as well. Beyond the experience being wonderful, the results are incredible! They truly listened and I got exactly what I wanted with incredibly natural results. Such a “small” change has absolutely changed my life for the better and I couldn’t thank these guys enough. I feel like I can be myself, wear what I want, and love seeing the results in the mirror.
Liz – Aug 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
Doc Restifo was so professional, encouraging, supportive and confident with treatment plan for Breast cancer recon when I was 38 years old. In the weeks of researching the options available I decided I must have immediate recon with a custom scar instead of ..... details unnecessary here. My world spun. I was still smoking cigs, and would NOT stop & COULD not stop. I was too afraid. My treatment team was awesome and Doc R.’s work was state of the Art. He had to ‘slide’ my trap flap into place rather than ‘fly’ it up into place. He was pleased with his work which helped me find peace. Surgery was 12/07/1994 YALE.
Gale (Morrison) Plancon – Apr 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
Very professional and perfect results. Dr. Restifo is highly recommended.
Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
Best plastic surgeon I'm very happy with my body, every time I look myself in the mirror I say God bless dr Restifo
Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
After having two children and breastfeeding each of them, my breasts were so deflated and sad looking. After doing my research and having a few consultations, I knew Dr. Restifo was the right choice for me. His patients had the most natural looking breasts (the look I was going for) and he has great bedside manner! He guided me to choose the right size and look for my body and made me feel comfortable with that decision. Their 3D imaging was also so helpful in choosing the right size and seeing what I would look like after surgery! I am so happy with my results! I feel more feminine and confident again! You won’t be disappointed if you decide to get a breast augmentation with Dr. Restifo. Jackie and the rest of his staff were also very knowledgeable and quick to respond to any of my needs before and after surgery!
Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
The twins did me in. I knew there was a problem when I was in the supermarket checkout line two years after my twins were born when a kindly over lady asked me how my pregnancy was going! After my TT with Dr. Restifo I am flatter than I ever was, even before babies.
Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
Having lost 167 pounds I ha xtra skin in many areas. Dr. Rstifo skillfuly nipped me and tucked meand no only do I lok SO much better but I am much morecomfortable to.
Jan 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
I wanted a tummy tuck but the idea of drains skeeved me so I looked for a plastic surgeon that could offer a drainless TT and I found Dr. Restifo. NO DRAINS! No fuss, no muss! I look terrific. A great experience with a great doctor!
Jan 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
I could not be more delighted with the outcome of my TT. I had had lip in the past by someone else and was unhappy my abdominal skin was so loose that my toddler would curiously play with it. The recovery from the TT hurt for about a week, not gonna lie but well worth it. Thank you!
Dec 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
I had abdominoplasty done with Dr Restifo. Terrible experience. My incision is lopsided, skin removal uneven and my stomach has a lump on the top by my sternum. I would not recommend anyone go to him.
Dec 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Restifo!! I am 55 & had very small breasts, (32AA) and recently had silicone gel over the muscle implants and I am totally thrilled with the results. I waited a long time for this surgery and wanted to make sure that they looked and felt natural, fit my frame (5'2", 112 lbs) and would allow me to comfortably resume my gymnastic style training which involves a lot of upper body, press work. I went for several consults and Dr. Restifo was the only Dr. that listened & understood my concerns and made me feel confident that he could achieve the result I was looking for and still continue my workouts without any loss of strength or animation. He & his staff were very patient with all of my questions & helped me choose the perfect size and type for what I was looking for. My surgery was so easy, no pain even the day of surgery, very easy recovery & the results far exceeded my expectations. They look and feel totally natural and I am a perfect 34 B!!! I am soooo happy!
Ellen – Aug 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
My primary dr recommended Dr Restifo for a breast reduction. I had the breast reduction performed 3 weeks ago today and it has been such a great experience. Dr Restifo is extremely thorough and meticulous. He is an expert in his field and comes highly recommended . I felt very comfortable speaking with him about any and all concerns . My results far exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t be happier . Dr Restifo has the best office staff I have ever come across . Nurse Jackie is so professional , kind and compassionate . She responds immediately if you need to contact her by phone . All the office staff are all together lovely , the office has a family feel in an elegant environment.
May 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
Can not wait for my surgery. Dr. Restifo was so great in answering all my questions and made me feel at ease with everything. I trust him and know that I will have a great surgery with speedy recovery if I listen to his directions. Staff is WONDERFUL. Will be sad if / when Dr. Restifo retires :(
Caitlin in CT – Feb 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
I had sagging breasts. I met with a lot of Drs. Dr. Restifo seemed to be the most knowledgable and experienced. I came out better than I had hoped.
regina82 in Bethany, CT – Jan 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
My mother had a breast reduction years ago with Dr. Restifo and I needed the same thing. Although it was hard to convince my insurance(we had to appeal), finally it got approved. I was surprised at how easy the recovery was. After the surgery my back pain went away and I feel much better. I look much better, too. The incisions have healed really nicely. I recommend him to all my friends.
KatD in Lenox, MA – Sep 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Restifo. I had spoken to several surgeons about my MM procedure but dr r inspired the most confidence. Although the recovery was a little morethan I expected(I know I was told but I think I chose not to hear), I am feeling great now. What is as important is that I look really really great.
rachelS in Orange,CT – Sep 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
I had the most spectacular mommy makeover EVER. Many thanks to Dr. Restifo and his awesome team.
yolanda in Monroe, CT – Sep 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
I had too much going on in my lower back and my butt was pretty flat. Also I had a lot of fat in my stomach. Dr. Restifo took the fat and lifted my butt. My clothes fit much better now and I'm very happy with my new shape. He and his staff were really great and the surgicenter people in Trumbul were great too. Very great all around.
vicky.w in Meriden, CT – Sep 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
My expectations of my Mommy Makeover were far exceeded. I look and feel bette than ever. The staff, especially Dr. Restifo and Jackie, were awesome.
t.unger in Milford, CT – Aug 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
Had a labioplasty. Have to say it hurt for a couple of weeks, but things came out great. Dr. R was very cool and put me at ease
efrank in Rye, NY – Aug 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Restifo?

Restifo Plastic Surgery is a unique, well-established practice committed to patient care, safety, and expectations. We offer:

Individualized...

Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo MD is a thoughtful,compassionate, and exceptionally talented specialty plastic surgeon.

He initially...