Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Restifo

Restifo Plastic Surgery

200 S Orange Center Rd Orange, CT 06477

Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Orange, CT and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Harvard Medical School in 1986 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, breast reconstruction surgery, and more.

Dr. Restifo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Restifo

1.1904761904761905%
1.1904761904761905%
4.761904761904762%

Dr. Restifo?
Dr. Restifo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD
I highly recommend Dr. Restifo!! I am 55 & had very small breasts, (32AA) and recently had silicone gel over the muscle implants and I am totally thrilled with the results. I waited a long time for this surgery and wanted to make sure that they looked and felt natural, fit my frame (5'2", 112 lbs) and would allow me to comfortably resume my gymnastic style training which involves a lot of upper body, press work. I went for several consults and Dr. Restifo was the only Dr. that listened & understood my concerns and made me feel confident that he could achieve the result I was looking for and still continue my workouts without any loss of strength or animation. He & his staff were very patient with all of my questions & helped me choose the perfect size and type for what I was looking for. My surgery was so easy, no pain even the day of surgery, very easy recovery & the results far exceeded my expectations. They look and feel totally natural and I am a perfect 34 B!!! I am soooo happy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
My primary dr recommended Dr Restifo for a breast reduction. I had the breast reduction performed 3 weeks ago today and it has been such a great experience. Dr Restifo is extremely thorough and meticulous. He is an expert in his field and comes highly recommended . I felt very comfortable speaking with him about any and all concerns . My results far exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t be happier . Dr Restifo has the best office staff I have ever come across . Nurse Jackie is so professional , kind and compassionate . She responds immediately if you need to contact her by phone . All the office staff are all together lovely , the office has a family feel in an elegant environment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
Can not wait for my surgery. Dr. Restifo was so great in answering all my questions and made me feel at ease with everything. I trust him and know that I will have a great surgery with speedy recovery if I listen to his directions. Staff is WONDERFUL. Will be sad if / when Dr. Restifo retires :(
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
I had sagging breasts. I met with a lot of Drs. Dr. Restifo seemed to be the most knowledgable and experienced. I came out better than I had hoped.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
My mother had a breast reduction years ago with Dr. Restifo and I needed the same thing. Although it was hard to convince my insurance(we had to appeal), finally it got approved. I was surprised at how easy the recovery was. After the surgery my back pain went away and I feel much better. I look much better, too. The incisions have healed really nicely. I recommend him to all my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Restifo. I had spoken to several surgeons about my MM procedure but dr r inspired the most confidence. Although the recovery was a little morethan I expected(I know I was told but I think I chose not to hear), I am feeling great now. What is as important is that I look really really great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
I had the most spectacular mommy makeover EVER. Many thanks to Dr. Restifo and his awesome team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
I had too much going on in my lower back and my butt was pretty flat. Also I had a lot of fat in my stomach. Dr. Restifo took the fat and lifted my butt. My clothes fit much better now and I'm very happy with my new shape. He and his staff were really great and the surgicenter people in Trumbul were great too. Very great all around.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
My expectations of my Mommy Makeover were far exceeded. I look and feel bette than ever. The staff, especially Dr. Restifo and Jackie, were awesome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?
Had a labioplasty. Have to say it hurt for a couple of weeks, but things came out great. Dr. R was very cool and put me at ease
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Joseph Restifo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Restifo?

Restifo Plastic Surgery is a unique, well-established practice committed to patient care, safety, and expectations. We offer:

Individualized Care: We strive to give each and every patient the time and attention that they deserve...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Top Doctors New York Metro Area, 2006-2012
  • Best Doctors in America, 1996-2012
  • US News/World Report Top Doctor, 2012-2016

Dr. Restifo accepts

Dr. Restifo accepts the following insurance:

Connecticare

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check Dr. Restifo's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Restifo's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Liposuction

Restifo Plastic Surgery

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Restifo treats patients.

67% Patient experience rating, 2% lower than the national average

70% Patient experience rating, 1% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018)