Dr. Richard Irene, MD

Dr. Richard Irene, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/V/R/XVR76_w120h160_v15696.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Richard Irene, MD, Columbus, OH, Ear, Nose, and Throat

Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat • Male • Age 63

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Irene

Dr. Richard Irene, MD
Are you Dr. Irene?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 23 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 23

4.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Westerville, OH |

Dr. Irene expertise and willingness to take the time to explain everything I needed to know prior to my surgery and procedures he performs in the office made me feel at ease.

- in Westerville, ohio |

He has performed three surgerys on ne and always done a fantastic job. He has taken care of my wife for a throat surgery and also two of my children for tubes in their ears. Dr. Irene is a true professional at his craft and we are very lucky to have had him!!!

2 out of 5
- in Columbus, OH |

He was reluctant to answer questions; as I pressed for answers he got short with me. For one visit I can understand a bad day. This was my second visit. He does not make himself available for discussion or questions. Leaving the room for short periods rather than talk. Did he fix my problem? Don?t know. Will I go back? Only if he is the only ENT Doc in Columbus, Ohio.

- in Marysville, OH |

I had deviated septum surgery in January. Dr. Irene was extremely knowledgeable and friendly, and also very accommodating. I attend college in another state, and he was able to work in my surgery and my follow up appointments while I was home on break. He made me feel at ease in my appointments, and did an incredible job with the surgery. I could immediately tell a difference upon waking up from the anesthesia. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone experiencing ear, nose, and throat issues!

- in Columbus, OH |

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Irene and my experience with his office. From start to finish, my tonsillectomy and recovery was easy and smooth. Dr Irene and his staff are extremely professional, but also mad me feel very comfortable and calm about the procedure. Thank you so much for everything. I wish I had more ENT issues so I could come to this practice.

- in Hudson, OH |

This is a most professional practice..seamless in every way. Dr Irene is direct,precise and yet has great bedside manner..there is no one better for this sinusplasty.turbo surgery. Our son, age 22 had it done on the 17th of Dec..he is a senior at OSU . Dr Irene diagnosed him after we treated him for 10years incorrectly assuming he just had allergies! Many script of antibiotics over the years and little relief. We stayed in a hotel overnite so Dr Irene could remove the stents on Friday.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
Dr. James Lowery, MD
Dr. Evan J. Tobin, MD
12.81 miles away

Find Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists Near Columbus, OH

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.