Dr. Richard Hung, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male

The Center for ENT 6624 Fannin St Ste 1480 Houston, TX 77030 Get Directions
Dr. Richard Hung, MD

He is graduate of Baylor College of Medicine. He received is Board Certification in 1993. Being a native Houstonian, he moved back to Houston and joined the Center for ENT. His practice involves the entire scope of ENT, but has special skill and interests in office-based Sinuplasty. He is able to treat patients with chronic sinusitis and nasal congestion here in the office without the risks associated with general anesthesia. He accepts new patients and would be honored to be your ENT doctor.

...See Less

Dr. Hung's Care Philosophy

Dr. Richard Hung is very passionate about providing the absolute best ENT care in the city of Houston. He cares deeply about each patient; making sure that everyone gets the personalized attention that is lacking in today's practice of medicine.

Dr. Hung's Experience

See how Dr. Hung's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hung

Dr. Hung accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Hung is now accepting new patients
The Center for ENT6624 Fannin St Ste 1480
Houston, TX 77030
(713) 795-5343Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Hung has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hung's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hung to family and friends
Dr. Hung's Performance
Houston, TX |
Thank You Dr. Hung. I would recommend his Professional Staff and Great Service. His surgery procedure was the best. He made me feel very special during my procedure. I can actually breathe way better than I have been able to smell and I have Allergy relief as of his surgery.
Houston, TX |
Very high likelihood. Very good experience.
in Houston, TX |
A Doctor who listens and who cares. Has called after hours and does not seem to be in a rush. Very professional when in office and always wants to answer ALL the questions and does not brush you off in any way. Outstanding and very responsive staff! Truly a 5 Star Professional!!!!!!!
in Houston, TX |
Great doctor! Glad I found you.
in Houston, TX |
It was great having Dr. Hung for my sinus procedure. He was very professional and took the time to make sure I understood all aspects of my procedure and how the recovery was proceeding. His nurse is very kind and was very professional in all interactions.
in Humble, TX |
I visited Dr. Hung due to a prior nose surgery botched by a doctor in Kingwood. Dr. Hung's Nurse, Ivonne, is upbeat and courteous. She did a great job putting my mind at ease. Dr. Hung then walked into the room. Immediately I sensed his professionalism, confidence and genuine concern. After examining my nose, he patiently listened to my concerns and gave me his opinion. After the surgery, I am now breathing better than ever. You must meet Dr. Hung, he is an amazing doctor, you won't regret it!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Hung is an excellent physician. He performed a delicate procedure on me with superb results. Furthermore he took the time to clearly explain my situation and how he planned to treat it. He truly cares about his patients. I recommend him wholeheartedly.
in Houston, TX |
I trust Dr. Hung's decisions concerning my medical issues and procedures. Dr. Hung explains the procedures and answers my questions. During all of the current procedures, I experienced the high level of his expertise specific to my sinus issues. I have always had good results scheduling appointments. The staff is friendly and timely responds to my emails. Most importantly, I think that Dr. Hung and his staff have a genuine interest in me.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Hung has an amazing bed side manner, he listens intently, and his diagnosis and treatment of my needs was spot on. He fixed an issue that I had, that other ENT's who operated on me my were unsuccessful at. He is by far the best doctor that I have every been to in my humble opinion. thank you to you Doctor Hung and a special thank to your team.
McAllen, Texas |
Dr. Hung and his staff are wonderful. Great practice.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Hung is the most caring, attentive doctor that I have had in many years. I highly recommend him.
in Houston, Texas |
I had the balloon procedure done a month ago and it went great. Dr. Hung explain everything to me step by step before the procedure. Dr.Hung is an excellent doctor and his staff is excellent too. His assistant is always happy and cheeeful she puts a smile on my face every time I come in. They make you feel comfortable there. During my procedure they made me laugh the entire time I had forgot I was going through a procedure. Excelllent staff and Thank you again Dr. Hung I can breath again.
Mabank, TX |
He is very good at explaining everything he does. Very nice and his nurse Ivonne is really nice. She emailed me back really quickly when I had a question.
in Houston, TX |
I have been dealing with my chronic sinusitis for years. Dr. Richard Hung performed the sinuplasty procedure and he did a very good job. I can breath better much better now. He is very personable, explained issues very well, offered his time and attention. I am pleased with the outcome. Highly recommended and great staff.
in Missouri City, TX |
Dr. Hung is a consummate professional. I always feel better after seeing him. The office staff are well informed and educated in the appropriate procedures.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Hung did a tremendous amount of work to resolve my breathing problem and the new sinus balloon procedure is great, I definitely recommend Dr. HUNG to my family and friends .
in Houston, TX |
Very thorough and aggressive in treating my sinus problems. Also very successful. I can breathe like I am on oxygen. Thank you Dr. Hung.
in Pearland, TX |
He is punctual, friendly, courteous, professional, and as knowledgable as anyone in his field. In short, I do not think I could have had a better experience than I had with Dr. Hung and his staff.
in Houston, TX |
I highly recommend Dr. Hung to anyone suffering with sinus issues. I have been dealing with multiple sinus infections for years till I finally found Dr. Hung. I am breathing so much better. I am sleeping very well now, no longer having to flip side to side to reduce the sinus congestion. Dr. Hung is very knowledgeable and friendly. Please seek out his help if you are suffering from any ENT issues. His staff and office are very helpful.
in Lufkin, TX |
Dr Hung diagnosed my issue immediately and surgery was scheduled. Surgery went well and recovery time was minimal - I attribute this to Dr. Hung.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Hung is a fantastic doctor! He's friendly, personable and really takes the time to make you feel comfortable and ensures that you understand your specific medical situation. I have already recommended Dr Hung to my family as well as several friends. All of the office staff are friendly and they go out of their way to make you feel welcome.
in Houston, TX |
He performed my Sinus surgery in May of 2015. I am very pleased with the outcome, I am now able to breathe clearly and freely. I rarely take medicine now for my sinuses. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Hung he is excellent with following up on your condition. I thank God that I finally found a doctor that cares, he stays current on the latest medical procedures, medicine and technology. He is truly a life saver.
in Woodville TX |
Confidence in Dr Hung Quality of staff
in Cypress, TX |
Has good judgment , excellent medical skills , is a problem solver and patient friendly. Dr. hung has solved numerous medical problems for me and one bad infection cured about five years convinced me he is the top ENT in Houston. Excellent surgery ability.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Hung was highly recommended to me by another doctor. The recommendation proved to be quite true. Very personable, a great listener and explains everything so you know exactly what to expect. His diagnosis was thorough and accurate and after years of sinus issues I finally have found relief.
in Houston, TX |
I have seen Dr. Hung for over 2 years or since my relocation to Houston. I'd suffered from chronic sinus infections. He did my surgery. He is a very caring, considerate doctor. He WILL spend the necessary time to assuage any fears or concerns. I highly recommend him.
in Houston, Texas |
Dr. Hung is the best!!! He is a listener, great communicator and just a great physician. I had the balloon sinus surgery and have been headache free with absolute clear nasal passages. Recommend this office,physician and wonderful staff.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Hung was very professional, courteous and accommodating; his willingness to listen to all your issues and symptoms and also explaining all processes, procedures and medications was helpful and reassuring. Very impressed.... Highly recommend!
in Houston, TX |
Kind, considerate professional, Dr. Hung offers his patient's his time and attention, setting them at ease and explaining options and treatments as thoroughly as needed. I think he's one of Houston's TOP Doctors.
in Houston, TX |
No matter how what question I asked Dr Hung or his staff, their attitude was to solve any and all my concerns This was most reasuring They were always concerned about my wellbeing
in Houston, TX |
Dr.Hung is an excellent physician .He is bright , very patient friendly, and is the right doctor for the 21st century. I am very satisfied with his services and will recommend him to my friends .
in Houston, TX |
I had the balloon sinuplasty procedure with Dr. Hung. It was a bit scary but Dr. Hung is very calming and reassuring. He made the whole experience painless. After having chronic sinus infections, my sinuses are much more open and I can breathe much better. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hung to anyone needing treatment.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Hung is a personable professional that makes one at ease during some necessarily evasive procedures. He makes every effort to inform his patients of what exactly is your condition and his plan to improve it. My wife and I had the same procedure done and our experiences were consistent on how how we were treated. Wait times can vary on getting in, but are consistent with people that are in high demand. Front office is very efficient and friendly.
in Cypress, TX |
Dr. Hung listens to your issues and recommends solutions. Follow-up post nasal balloon dilation was diligent and professional.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Hung injected my ear with a solution which he said was a steroid. It caused immediate extreme reaction. He claimed not to know what caused the pain. I was unable to drive myself home. He gave me a prescription for pain...the office never called to follow up . Shockingly poor.i informed my doctor who had referred me, and he also was extremely puzzled by the use of a steroid injection in the ear.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Hung, MD?
Are you Dr. Hung?

Compare Dr. Hung

Dr. Hung says...

He is graduate of Baylor College of Medicine.  He received is Board Certification in 1993.  Being a native Houstonian, he moved back to Houston and joined the Center for ENT.

His practice involves the entire scope of ENT, but has special skill and interests in office-based Sinuplasty.  He is able to treat patients with chronic sinusitis and nasal congestion here in the office without the risks associated with general anesthesia.

He accepts new patients and would be honored to be your ENT doctor.

Dr. Hung's Care Philosophy

Dr. Richard Hung is very passionate about providing the absolute best ENT care in the city of Houston.  He cares deeply about each patient; making sure that everyone gets the personalized attention that is lacking in today's practice of medicine.

Dr. Hung says...

Balloon Sinuplasty is the latest use of technology to treat patient with Sinusitis and Sinus Congestion.  Dr. Hung is one of the first ENT surgeons in Houston to offer this procedure.  Over the years, he has perfected the Balloon Sinuplasty technique to be a straightforward and comfortable experience for his patients.

Dr. Hung's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology

Dr. Hung has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hung's Board Certifications

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer

Completed in 1998

University of Texas / Austin Campus

Graduated in 1989

• Chinese, Mandarin

Dr. Hung does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hung and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Hearing Aid
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery