Dr. Richard Hogan, MD

Dr. Richard Hogan, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Richard Hogan, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Sewickley, PA. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Hogan is affiliated with Heritage Valley Beaver and Heritage Valley Sewickley.

Dr. Hogan's Experience

See how Dr. Hogan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hogan

Dr. Hogan accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hogan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hogan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hogan to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Hogan's Performance
Dr, Hogan is always very thorough and willing to spend time with me when I have an appointment with him. He explains everything to me and read careful what I wrote to him. I have full confidence in Dr. Hogan and he is a wonderful doctor. He is very good gesture and easy communicate with Deaf patient.
Coraopolis, PA |
Dr, Hogan is always very thorough and willing to spend time with me when I have an appointment with him. He explains everything to me and listens to what I tell him. I have full confidence in Dr. Hogan and he is a wonderful doctor. His staff is always friendly and polite when I go into the office.
Baden |
Dr Hogan spends ALOT of time with me, is NEVER in a rush and is always very thorough. He WANTS to get to the bottom of things. I am sooo glad he is my pcp....
in Hopewell |
He does not listen to what you have to say about your own body. I have been telling him for some time that there is a difference between when I take synthroid compared to when I take levothyroxine and he basically has told me I'm crazy I have recently done some research and the funny thing is I am apparently not the only crazy person by far as all the things that I said we're going on with me when I was taking the generic have occurred with numerous people so imagine that I'm not crazy
Have you seen Dr. Richard Hogan, MD?
Are you Dr. Hogan?

Compare Dr. Hogan

}

Dr. Hogan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Hogan has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hogan's Board Certifications

Dr. Hogan does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Hogan and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Birmingham

Graduated in 1989

University Of Pittsburgh Med Center

Dr. Hogan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hogan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hogan does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Hogan and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.