Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Richard Hess, MD
Dr. Richard Hess, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Tucson, AZ. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Hess is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center and Oro Valley Hospital.

Hess & Sandeen Plastic Surgery

7436 N La Cholla Blvd

Tucson, AZ 85741

• Golden Rule
  • Health Net
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Hess

Our practice is dedicated to providing the highest quality medical care in a supportive and caring environment.

Dr. Hess' Experience

Dr. Hess' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Hand Surgery
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Skin Cancer Surgery With Reconstruction
  • Skin Excision for Hidradenitis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Arizona
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Phoenix Integrat Surgery Res Pgrm
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Phoenix Integrat Surgery Res Pgrm
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • University Rochester
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Hess has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hess does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hess and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hess' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hess to family and friends
Dr. Hess' Performance
in Green Valley, AZ |
Dr. Hess was recommended to me by my Dermatologist Dr. James T. Schwartz. He could not have recommended a better Plastic Surgeon. Dr. Hess is so kind he makes you feel so comfortable in his presence. He fully explained what was going to take place for my particular case. The staff at Northwest surgical center was fabulous. My Anesthesiologist Dr. McCoy was so wonderful and he took care of me all through my surgery. Thanks to you all. Thanks Dr. Hess for being so wonderful Sally Le Page
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Hess was fabulous. Meticulous, caring and attentive during the procedure and excellent followup. I hope to use his services again. I have recommended him to friends and family. I am very pleased with the results!
in Tucson, AZ |
I needed a Breast reduction to relieve back, neck & shoulder issues. After consulting with Dr. Hess I felt he was the right surgeon for me. He discussed the procedure answering any questions I or my husband had regarding the surgery. On surgery day, he spent time talking with us again and reassuring us that it would be a success and it was! I feel so much healthier and an important side note, I realized a huge boost in my energy levels, self esteem and I feel like the women I was 20 yrs ago.
Safford, AZ |
Would definitely recommend him to anyone! Great experience with him.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Hess listened to me and explained the details of my breast reduction surgery plainly. He made me feel very comfortable and cared for. I was so happy with my results, it literally changed my life. I felt so good about myself that my surgery was the starting point for a life transformation. Through exercise and making healthy choices I lost a lot of weight. Thanks to the confidence I received from Dr Hess' skilled hands I am healthier than I was 20 years ago. I can't thank him enough.
in Clifton, AZ |
I went to see Dr Hess for a breast reduction! I'm so happy my friend referred him. He was very informing and caring. He knew exactly what I wanted and was very attentive to me needs through out the whole process. His staff was always helpful and friendly.
in Tucson, AZ |
Professional. Great bedside manner. My eyelid surgery went perfectly. He and his staff were great! I recommend him wholeheartedly.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Hess is amazing! I would highly recommend Dr. Hess for reconstructive surgery. I interviewed 3 surgeons and Dr. Hess was by far superior. I am extremely happy with my surgery outcome.
in Tucson, AZ |
Thrilled with the results of my lower blepharoplasty and filler injections. But even more impressive was Dr. Hess, himself. His cheerful demeanor is calming and reassuring. He listened, and patiently answered all my questions. Don't even think about seeing another plastic surgeon - he's your man. Barbara Tucson AZ
in Tucson, AZ |
I had breast augmentation with Dr. Hess. I visited several surgeons before choosing Dr. Hess and I couldn't be happier with my decision. He took a systematic approach to helping me select the right size breast implants for my body and at the same time made me feel comfortable.
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Hess is by far one of the most friendly, respectful, and knowledgable a medical professional that I have ever had. He gives great advice and I could not have trusted him more with the outcome of my surgery and speedy recovery.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Hess, MD?
Are you Dr. Hess?