Dr. Richard Herold, MD

Dr. Richard Herold, MD

Internal Medicine  |
Male

Dr. Richard Herold, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Herold is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital and Intermountain McKay-Dee Hospital.

St. Mark's Senior Health Center

1160 E 3900 S Ste G200

Salt Lake City, UT 84124

• Altius Health Plans
  • Medicare
  • SelectHealth

Learn about Dr. Herold

Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve.

Dr. Herold's Experience

Dr. Herold's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Immunization
  • Physical Examination
  • Stroke Prevention
  • Vaccination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Medical School | Graduated
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Saint Louis University Mo

Dr. Herold has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Herold does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Herold and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Herold's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Herold to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Herold's Performance
in Bountiful |
He has been my doctor for 30 years. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Herold is my only choice for my doctor. He is friendly and professional. His staff is pleasant and enjoyable. I feel they have my health and wellness on every visit. He has a great sense of humor and I can joke around with him and he jokes right back.
in Taylorsville, Utah |
Dr. Harold is very personable and gets straight to the point with his explanations. I would recommend Dr. Herold. Mel is someone that make you feel at ease, I'm impressed with her perfessionalism. Dennis Mullen
West Valley, Utah |
He was rude to my mother. He said that she was failing the test (MMSE) miserably. She felt so bad about herself afterward. I was so disappointed. I had high hopes after finally finding a geriatric physician for my mom. He didn't offer any preventive medication or vaccines. Didn't tell us what to watch out for. Didn't give any insight into her medical condition(s).
in Ogden, utah |
Best damn internist in the US. Got me out of trouble a number of times. Direct to the point and very knowledgable
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr Herold is very knowledgeable as well as professional. He takes the time to answer any questions and has a good sense of humor. His Medical Assistant, Mel, has very good customer service skills and puts you at ease. I have recommended Dr. Herald and will continue to do so.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr Harold was very attentive, listened well and seems to be concerned about my issues. His assistant Mel was awesome; a great asset to his practice. The two are a class act in the medical profession. Looking forward to my next visit. And I would deffinately recommend them to anyone looking for a attentive medical team. Anyone is welcome to contact me for more personal recommendations.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I had my first visit with Dr. Herold today. Excellent doctor! He asked a lot of questions, gave me some great advice and opinions, and made me feel valued as a new patient. My former doctor went into corporate practice, so I needed a new family physician. Dr. Herold was the perfect choice.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I found Dr. Herold to be very friendly and easy to talk to about my health concerns. He is obviously very well educated and up to date on various treatments and the effectiveness of drugs available today. He was quick to provide me his opinion and recommendations concerning treatment of my medical concerns from a senior's point of view. I found his medical assistant Mel to be very friendly and she did a great job drawing my blood without any discomfort. I'd recommend him to a friend.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Mom is hard to get out to a doctor for a check-up and I anticipated the usual negative comments after her visit, but she was very impressed with him and is looking forward to having him as her primary care physician. It doesn't sound very exciting, but I'm thrilled she believes he has her best interests at heart. He was engaged and earnest, but has a very pleasant personality. I'm very happy she actually feels up-beat about a physician.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. was easy to talk with and was direct in his diagnosis.
in Ogden, UT |
Probably the best family doctor/ general practitioner I've ever had. He's taken care of several family members including me. He has a great amount of experience and always listens to health concerns. If he is unsure of anything, he will refer you to a specialist instead of making assumptions. He catches a lot of things that other doctors may miss, and is thorough. He has quite possibly saved me from several health crises, and helped me avoid them for the future.
in Pleasant View, UT |
I go to Dr. Harold for yearly check ups. I have always appreciated his honesty. I feel I can talk openly to him about how I am doing.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Herold, MD?
Are you Dr. Herold?