Dr. Richard Herold, MD

Internal Medicine  |
Male
22 reviews

• Altius Health Plans

Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve.Read more

Dr. Herold's Experience

See how Dr. Herold's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Herold

Dr. Herold accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Herold has admitting privileges.

Dr. Herold's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Herold to family and friends
Dr. Herold's Performance
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr Herold is very knowledgeable as well as professional. He takes the time to answer any questions and has a good sense of humor. His Medical Assistant, Mel, has very good customer service skills and puts you at ease. I have recommended Dr. Herald and will continue to do so.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr Harold was very attentive, listened well and seems to be concerned about my issues. His assistant Mel was awesome; a great asset to his practice. The two are a class act in the medical profession. Looking forward to my next visit. And I would deffinately recommend them to anyone looking for a attentive medical team. Anyone is welcome to contact me for more personal recommendations.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I had my first visit with Dr. Herold today. Excellent doctor! He asked a lot of questions, gave me some great advice and opinions, and made me feel valued as a new patient. My former doctor went into corporate practice, so I needed a new family physician. Dr. Herold was the perfect choice.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Herold is a great doctor with efficient skills and communications. He is a congenial and friendly person with none of the I am closer to being a god than you because I am doctor attitudes. He is down to earth and easy to communicate with. I first saw with an issue of a very runny nose and difficulty breathing because of it. He treated me and I now longer have this issue. As to my frequent, urgent urination, he got me fixed on that one too. My wife, Susan, is now seeing him as her only doctor
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I found Dr. Herold to be very friendly and easy to talk to about my health concerns. He is obviously very well educated and up to date on various treatments and the effectiveness of drugs available today. He was quick to provide me his opinion and recommendations concerning treatment of my medical concerns from a senior's point of view. I found his medical assistant Mel to be very friendly and she did a great job drawing my blood without any discomfort. I'd recommend him to a friend.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Mom is hard to get out to a doctor for a check-up and I anticipated the usual negative comments after her visit, but she was very impressed with him and is looking forward to having him as her primary care physician. It doesn't sound very exciting, but I'm thrilled she believes he has her best interests at heart. He was engaged and earnest, but has a very pleasant personality. I'm very happy she actually feels up-beat about a physician.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. was easy to talk with and was direct in his diagnosis.
in Ogden, UT |
Probably the best family doctor/ general practitioner I've ever had. He's taken care of several family members including me. He has a great amount of experience and always listens to health concerns. If he is unsure of anything, he will refer you to a specialist instead of making assumptions. He catches a lot of things that other doctors may miss, and is thorough. He has quite possibly saved me from several health crises, and helped me avoid them for the future.
in Pleasant View, UT |
I go to Dr. Harold for yearly check ups. I have always appreciated his honesty. I feel I can talk openly to him about how I am doing.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Herold, MD?
Are you Dr. Herold?

Compare Dr. Herold

More Internists like Dr. Herold at St. Mark's Senior Health Center

Dr. Herold's Care Philosophy

Dr. Herold's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Herold has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Herold's Board Certifications

• Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Weight Loss

Saint Louis University Mo

Dr. Herold does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Herold and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Immunization