Dr. Richard Hawthorne, DO

Dr. Richard Hawthorne, DO

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Richard Hawthorne, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Pensacola, FL. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Hawthorne is affiliated with West Florida Hospital.

Learn about Dr. Hawthorne

?We believe in medical care that takes the whole person into account. We strive to provide the best clinical care combined with communications and patient involvement in the care process to achieve the best outcomes for our patients.?

Video

Dr. Hawthorne's Experience

Dr. Hawthorne's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Chronic Sinusitis

• Southwest Georgia Family Medicine Residency Internship, Albany, GA
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • SouthwestGeorgia Family Medicine Residency, Albany, GA
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Hawthorne has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hawthorne does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hawthorne and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

West Florida Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Hawthorne is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Hawthorne's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hawthorne to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Hawthorne's Performance
Pensacola, FL |
Dr Hawthorne is easy to talk to and listens to what you have to say. I am very comfortable with him and would not hesitate to recommend him to a friend.
in Gulf Breeze, FL |
Dr. Hawthorne was very personable and caring. He wanted to know why I was coming to see him and how he could help me achieve the health I wanted and needed. He listens well, is very knowledgeable, and has a caring personality. I would highly recommend him.
Heidelberg, MS |
Very friendly and courteous and knowledgeable, whole staff included just a good and pleasant experience.
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr. Hawthorne is attentive and concerned about his patients. Takes his time and shows compassion. His nurse Toni is the best too, She has the touch of an angel with looks too. I'll be going back for sure for future health needs.
in Pensacola, FL |
Because of Dr. Hawthorne, I know that my health is in great hands. You are always generous to take time to "listen" to me, and I am sure others must feel this way. I hope others can experience your care and expertise as a doctor. I deeply appreciate your guidance in explaining in detail either a medication and/or my health concerns. I would and will always refer others to you. I am so glad I am your patient, and I thank you.
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr Hawthorn is a Professional whom treats his patients with the up most respect and experience. He is a very kind man who really cares about his patients. I find him to be a WONDERFUL Doctor and "person". I would NOT consider seeing any other Doctor than Dr Hawthorn, himself!!
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr . Hawthorne and his staff has taken the time and shows old fashion interest in me as a patient. I moved here last year and dr Hawthorne was highly recommended to me and I'm so glad he was and I definitely would and have recommended him to my family and friends.
in Pensacola,FL |
Dr. Hawthorne is a professional, caring doctor. My husband and I are fairly new patients. We were in a very catastrophic accident over 4 years ago. My husband lost is leg above the knee and we both suffered numerous injuries, as a result we have to see a doctor on a regular basis. We searched on-line to find a physician and choose Dr. Hawthorne.and we are pleased with our choice. His staff is always very helpful and pleasant.
in Pensacola Florida |
Moved to FL in Feb. After 35 days from 1st sched. appt. no referrals or procedure requests have been sent to AARP UnitedHC. I suffer with2 chronic disabilities that needed referrals. I spoke with a supervisor @United today 4/3/16 and nothing from Hawthorns office has been sent to them. I 3-wayed call w/Office&United 6 days ago but still nothing has been submitted. Tonight I must be hospitalized due to the severely mismanaged practice. DO NOT USE THIS DR.! Entire staff replacement needed!
in FL |
Moved here Feb. 2016. My 1st appt 3/1 was cancelled the doctor did not show up. On the 15th @2:00 which was confirmed with an automated phone call. I was told my appt was for 12:30pm Dr. refused to see me. 3/17/16 saw Dr. w/my disabilities it was crucial to get ref to specialists. I 3wayed call Insur&Office 6 days ago. April 3 insur. still has NOT received any request. I will now be hospitalized tonight. DO NOT USE THIS DR. horribly ineffective staff without any compassion.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Hawthorne, DO?
Are you Dr. Hawthorne?

BlueDental Choice
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
    Emblem Health
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Universal American