Dr. Richard Harris II, MD

Dr. Richard Harris II, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Richard Harris II, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Huntsville, AL. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 43 years.

920 Franklin St SE

Huntsville, AL 35801

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Harris II

See how frequently Dr. Harris II performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ovarian Cysts

Dr. Harris II's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Harris II does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Yeast Infections

• Cholesterol Screening
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Thyroid Screening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• Meharry Med Coll Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1974
  • G W Hubbard Hospital Meharry College

Dr. Harris II has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Harris II has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harris II does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harris II and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harris II' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harris II to family and friends
Dr. Harris II' Performance
in Huntsville, Al |
DR. Harris was my angel. I had a hard time conceiving for six years. I went to see him and with all his great experience and knowledge he figured out my problem and within 7 months I got pregnant. I then had a second child a few years later. He has done several surgeries on me including a hysterectomy and I was never uncomfortable. He has a master skill at his job. I love him and his staff and would highly recommend for any of your OB or gynecological needs.A very caring and compassionate doctor
in Huntsville |
Possibly the most incompetent "doctor" I have ever spoken to. Extremely rude right off the bat with apparently no knowledge of how antibiotics work and refusing to help me resolve a very painful breast milk duct infection. He was the on call dr for Dr Aulds which is how I came to speak with him when my infection became so painful I was I tears. He started the phone call with "why you call" and finished it on the phone with my pharmacist husband saying "if you think you know more than me then go
in Huntsville, AL |
Love Dr. Harris and his staff. You might think his office is a bit outdated because, quite frankly, it is. However, you can also date his experience by the same standard--he's been around for a while. Knowing that was a comfort to me and my husband. As an added benefit, Dr. Harris is wonderful, funny, courteous, and very careful to respect a patient's privacy. He delivered our first child and did a fantastic job at it! We're looking forward to our second delivery!
in Huntsville, AL |
I was 32 when I had my first and was recommended to have a high risk dr for my pregnancy. Dr. Harris was highly recommended by a huge circle of women. I was amazed he had delivered all of these babies I saw growing up. Ended up having a cesarean and all went well. Dr. Harris was checking on me all day while I was in labor. I saw Dr. Harris thru the pregnancy and many years after. Highly recommend him. Very professional and a good manner. He will answer any questions. ANY.
in Hazel Green, AL |
I love Dr. Harris! He delivered my son and was wonderful. Also we loved his staff.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Harris II, MD?
Are you Dr. Harris II?