Dr. Richard Hainer, MD

Dr. Richard Hainer, MD

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male | 52 years old

17 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Hainer specializes in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and practices in Rochester Hills, MI. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Hainer? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Hainer's Experience

See how Dr. Hainer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hainer

Dr. Hainer accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hainer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hainer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hainer to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Hainer's Performance
Rochester, MI |
I would highly recommend Dr. Hainer!! At my consultation appointment he was very informative, really took his time explaining and answering my questions about my procedure. I feel almost like family at his office with not only the Dr but his staff. My surgery went very well, and I could not be happier with my results!!
Grossepoint, MI |
WORST PLASTIC SURGEON EVERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! My experiences have been a nightmare everytime - Staff is very RUDE & dismissive, the doctor shuts you up if u ask 1 question - 90 minute waiting time and 5 minute doctor interaction. - You cannot ask questions - Unsanitary conditions
We are always available for our patients. My staff is always friendly,and courteous and is always available for any patient need. I provide all my patients with my cell phone number and am available to them 24/7. Our consultations are designed to educate and provide all the necessary patient information so that each patient can make a fully educated decision about their choice of procedure. We never pressure anyone to schedule surgery hence our consultations are always complimentary.
in howell,mi |
I had a face iift and tummy tuck by Dr Hainer in June 2016. The results are amazing! I get tons of compliments everyday and my face looks completely natural. A true artist and a very talented surgeon. I have been a nurse for over 35 years and have worked with 100's of surgeons, so trust me when I tell you, he is good. I have several friends that are planning their touch ups with him. I also, would like to mention how wonderful and attentive his office staff is. Love all of them!!!
Rochester, MI |
He made false promises about my surgeries and had to revise them. When my fat transfer failed now, he told me he through his assistant (not directly) that he was taking me off his revision schedule and I needed to go somewhere else! He is highly unprofessional, manipulative, then does not make his inadequacies right with the patient. Then, on top of everything, he abandoned me to find a correction on my own, to spend more money and did not have the guts to speak with me directly. Shameful.
Our goal at North Oakland plastic Surgery is to provide exceptional care to each patient on an individualized approach. We always take the extra step to assure patients are fully satisfied with all levels of their care. Even if that means a touch up or revision. My door is always open and I am always available to listen to patients, thereby providing all of them with my personal contact information. Our practice strives to provide superior care in an atmosphere of comfort, confidence and trust.
in Detroit mi |
Dr Hainer did my breast augmentation and he put one implant under my muscle and one over my muscle. I didn't find out until years later. So there was nothing I could do about it at the time. Don't go here
Have you seen Dr. Richard Hainer, MD?

Dr. Hainer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery, Hand Surgery and Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Hainer has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hainer's Board Certifications

• General Surgery
  • Hand Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

• Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hidradenitis
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Pseudoarthrosis
  • Trigger Finger
  • Wrist Fracture

UNIV OF MI MED SCH

Graduated in 1990

Cleveland Clinic Fndn

Dr. Hainer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hainer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery