Dr. Richard Haenke, DO

Dr. Richard Haenke, DO

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Texas Orthopedic & Spine Assocs 2008 L Don Dodson Dr Ste 100 Bedford, TX 76021 Get Directions

Dr. Richard Haenke, DO is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Bedford, TX. He is 67 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Haenke is affiliated with Medical City North Hills.

Dr. Haenke's Experience

See how Dr. Haenke's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Haenke

Dr. Haenke accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Haenke has admitting privileges.

Dr. Haenke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haenke to family and friends
Dr. Haenke's Performance
Ft Worth, TX |
Had a torn rotator cuff and was in extreme pain. He is not the type of surgeon who would do surgery if your problem did not necessitate it. He was very thorough with an explanation of the problem. He did a fantastic job on my shoulder and I had two full tears. I would recommend him to anyone. I would use him again if the need should arise.
in EULESS, TX |
The worst doctor I have ever been to in my life and I still remember him from 1990 saying that I was lying about a back injury and broken bones in my left hand because it was an injury on duty with my company. He could have destroyed my life due to improper care. Improper would not be the word as there was no care at all. Had I not been only a very young 28 years old at the time and no knowledge regarding suing somebody, I look back now and I should have sued him. Karma that I found this site
in Keller,TX |
Excellent physician!!! Dr. Haenke took time to explain the injury and treatment plan.
in Bedford, TX |
Great Doctor came thru when i really needed one
in Round Rock, TX |
He performed a scope surgery on one of my shoulders after a serious injury, and that shoulder has worked better than the other one for years since! I had a cuff tear, impingement, and something else I cannot remember the 'name' of, involving necessary debridement of cut muscles & even shaving the top of the humerus off, but after healing, I was & am very pleasantly surprised with the mobility of that arm & shoulder! It has been 16+ years, and THANK YOU, again, Dr. Haenke!!!
in Ft Worth, TX |
This is the best doctor/specialist I have ever known. Very compensate, and caring. Dr. Haenke has treated me & my husband for a couple of years. We don't know what we would have done with out him. I refer Dr. Haenke to each and every person that needs treatment in his field. He gave me a shot in my knee, and I have been pretty much pain free for almost a year, even though I know I need knee surgery. I just cant say enough about Dr. Haenke. We love you Dr. Haenke.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Haenke, DO?
Are you Dr. Haenke?

Compare Dr. Haenke

Dr. Haenke's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Broken Arm
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Rotator Cuff Tear
  • Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
  • Trigger Finger

UNIV NORTH TX HLTH SCI CTR COLL OF OSTEO MED

Graduated in 1982

• Bulgarian

Dr. Haenke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haenke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.