Rheumatology  |
Dr. Richard Gremillion, MD
Dr. Richard Gremillion, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Sandy, UT. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Gremillion is affiliated with Intermountain Medical Center.

South Valley Rheumatology

11333 S 1000 E Ste 100

Sandy, UT 84094

• Altius Health Plans
  • Delta Health System
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MVP Health Care
  • TriWest Champus

Learn about Dr. Gremillion

Dr. Gremillion's Experience

Dr. Gremillion's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Rheumatology

• Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Raynaud's Disease
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Vasculitis
  • Wegener's Granulomatosis

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• George Washington University / School Of Medicine and Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Fitzsimons Army Med Center
  • Tripler Army Med Center

Dr. Gremillion has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gremillion does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gremillion and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gremillion's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gremillion to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Gremillion's Performance
Draper, UT |
Dr. Gremillion is one of the most thorough doctors I have ever met. He spent an hour and a half with me and answered all my questions and concerns. He ordered a full panel of blood tests, and gave me suggestions for my arthritis that actually worked. SO thankful there are doctors like him that still care!!
Bountiful, UT |
I found the office staff at South Valley Rheumatology to be very efficient and affable. Their policies are very fair and understandable. I saw the doctor quickly (despite waiting many months to get in), and he was very thorough and listened intently to my comments and history. He performed a full examination and then explained my diagnosis to me in terms I could understand. He has a very pleasant personality and even enjoyed a joke with me. It was a very rewarding visit .
Bountiful, UT |
Available, Affable, and Able. Great experience
Draper, UT |
I went to Gremillion today. In January he did not order 2 arthritis panels that he was supposed to and his nurse lied and told me they were normal . Because of this, We ruled out arthritis and went to several other Dr's because my pain was getting worse. Thanks to one amazing dr who finally saw the mistake and ordered labs to find out I do have rheumatoid. I went in today and Gremillion was upset I saw other Dr's and instead of helping me sent me back to my pcp. Total jerk. Do not go here!!
in Vernal, UT |
I did significant searching to find a new doctor when my old one retired. I picked him based on reviews for the type of negative ones as much as the positive ones, at the time he was rated at a 3.5 just like my old one. I wanted someone who would tell it to me strait! I've read that he's arrogant on a 1 Dr. Dolittle to 10 Gerg House scale he's a four Dr. Mark Sloan from "Diagnosis Murders". A doctor needs a healthy ego or they won't survive internship. From visit one my quality of life is better
in Riverton, UT |
Dr Gremillion's staff is less than awesome. But Dr. Gremillion is above all expectations in care and concern. I waited a long time to get an appointment with him because of the severe shortage of Rheumatologists in Utah, this is going to be an ongoing issue for the foreseeable future, be patient, he's worth the wait!
Lehi, UT |
Dr. Gremillion has been a very patient doctor and spends good time explaining doubts and concerns. My husband and I have been very happy with his consultations and appreciate the way he gives a detailed explanation regarding the medicines he prescribes and how things go about with Rheumatoid Arthritis. His ratings in Healthgrades was a concern to us before we met him but all that got cleared from our very first appointment.
in Sandy |
Hi blonde chubby nurse is moody and rude, his wait time to schedule new appoinents is ridiculous for the level of care given. He keeps prescribing the same medicine with no results.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Terrible! I had to see him after my rheumatologist had to retire. He basically shrugged me off and refused to help me because my arthritis is most likely related to my Crohn's Disease. My first rheumatologist diagnosed me with drug induced lupus, and Dr. Gremillion wouldn't even consider helping me. I would NOT recommend him, not now, not ever!!! Plus, years ago, my husband had seen him for gout and Dr. Gremillion was NOT aggressive with treating him and he now has permanent joint damage.
in Grantsville, UT |
I never felt like I mattered to the doctor or staff. I was just a number they ran through the motions. I missed an appointment that I wasn't aware I had since it was scheduled 2 months in advance. I never received a reminder call and was still charged $50.00 for the missed appointment. I was lucky enough to get in to another Rheumatologist that is 100% better.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Gremillion, MD?
Are you Dr. Gremillion?

Visit Dr. Gremillion

Dr. Gremillion accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • Altius Health Plans
  • Delta Health System
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MVP Health Care