Dr. Richard J. Greco, MD

Dr. Richard J. Greco, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 56 years old

The Goal of our practice is to provide cutting edge care by physicians who are leaders in their fields - while providing the best customer service in plastic surgery. Your referral of your friends and family to our practice is the final evidence of satisfied patients.Read more

The Georgia Institute For Plastic Surgery
5361 Reynolds St
Savannah, GA 31405 Get Directions

Dr. Greco's Experience

See how Dr. Greco's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Greco

Dr. Greco accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Greco has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Greco's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greco to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Greco
Dr. Greco's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (98)
Dr. Greco Says:

Our goal is to provide compasionate and quality care to all of our patients in a safe and friendly atmosphere. Your Privacy is important to us, and we try to serve all our patients in a timely fashion. We do care for any new breast cancer reconstructive cases that often require a little extra time, and may lead to a slight delay in yourbeing seen. We apologize for any inconvience.

in Savannah, Ga |
I had breast surgery with Dr. Greco in May 2016. He is very professional, kind, trustworthy and compassionate about what you want and the overall surgery. I could not be happier with the perfect results. Dr. Greco and his team are amazing, and I highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you!
in Augusta, GA |
I had hand surgery on my right hand . DR Greco did a wonderful job on my hand. I have had surgery on my left and right hand for the same problem before. Two weeks after surgery I was able to close my hand into a fist . I also had very little trama to the hand . Pain was very little after one day after surgery. Dr Greco called me the night after surgery and a week later checking on me. I would. Recommend Dr Greco to and surgery he was performing.
Thank you for your kind comments and we re elated that your experience met your expectations. That is our goal in all patients.
in Savannah, ga |
I decided to have liposuction after spending an endless amount of time in the gym trying to get rid of some problem areas. I did my research and decided to consult with Dr.Richard Greco. After my consultation I knew Dr.Greco was the right surgeon for me. Any apprehension or questions I had about the procedure were answered during my consult.Not to mention the new interactive touchMD tool that I was able to login to that evening to show my husband my entire consult with photos!
We are constantly looking for new ways to educate our patients. We have really liked TouchMD for our in office consultation and for our patients ability to review the consultation at home when they are not nervous and have a significant other or friend to share it with. Thank you for your kind comments
My daughter had a breast reduction. Many problems with infections and dr Greco redid a section in office. The scarring is terrible. The incisions are totally in the wrong place as far as camouflaging any scarring. She looks like she has been butchered. She was corresponding by email with Dr Greco for a few weeks but he totally stopped responding. I'd take her back there but the fact he completely stopped responding to her emails and the way Hayes liooks now, I wil take her to another surgeon.
The goal of our practice is to deliver quality care with great customer service. We invite any patient that is having difficulties to come back to our office so that we can look at any areas of concern and address them. I am not aware of any patient named Hayes in our practice, we do not perform extensive email conversations because it is impossible to look at the problems and solve them. If any patient has concerns - please visit any of our doctors so we can help resolve the difficulties.
in Okatie, SC |
I had a tummy tuck & some liposuction. I was told that the liposuction would be the most painful. I did not feel that was the case for me. I thought it was totally tolerable & much less painful than I had expected. As anyone would be prior to this type of surgery, I felt a bit nervous. Dr. Greco's staff was excellent in making me feel less anxious, and they were right. The nurses who stayed with me through the night were wonderful & I couldn't be happier with the results.
It is our goal to provide the utmost in service and education before and after the procedure. Our overnight staff are extremely helpful in those patients whom require an overnight stay to help keep them comfortable in the first 12 - 23 hours. thank you for sharing your experience, Many women fear pain with cosmetic surgery, and in today's world, we have been able to reduce that experience significantly.
Have you seen Dr. Richard J. Greco, MD?

Compare Dr. Greco

More Plastic Surgery Specialists at The Georgia Institute For Plastic Surgery

Dr. Greco's Care Philosophy

Dr. Greco says...

Dr. Greco is nationally recognized as an expert in Breast Reconstruction, Cosmetic surgery of the Breast, Abdominal Contouring, and Facial Rejuvenation.  He is known for the very "Natural Look".

Dr. Greco says...

Breast - Augmentation, Mastopexy, Revisional Augmentation Surgery, Reconstruction

Facial - Non Operative Rejunvenation, - Botox, Fillers  Operative - Facelift, Eyelid Surgery, Browlift, Rhinoplasty

Dr. Greco says...

Dr. Greco's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Hand Surgery and Plastic Surgery

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Greco's Board Certifications

• Facial Lesions
  • Facial Palsy
  • Facial Skin Cancer
  • Facial Trauma
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gynecomastia
  • Surgical Weight Loss
  • Third-Degree Burns
  • Wounds
  • Wrinkles

Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University

Graduated in 1983

Completed in 1984

Completed in 1988

Completed in 1987

University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus

Completed in 1990

Ursinus College

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Greco does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greco and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation