Dr. Richard Grazi, MD

Dr. Richard Grazi, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Richard V. Grazi, M.D. is the founder of GENESIS and Director of the Division of Reproductive Endocrinology at Maimonides Medical Center. Dr. Grazi received his undergraduate degree from Cornell University and his medical degree from the SUNY at Buffalo School of Medicine. Dr. Grazi completed his internship and residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the New York University Bellevue Hospital Medical Center. He finished his postdoctoral fellowship in reproductive endocrinology at the UMDNJ New Jersey Medical School.

6010 Bay Pkwy Ste 501

Brooklyn, NY 11204

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Grazi

Dr. Grazi's Experience

Dr. Grazi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

This content was provided by Dr. Grazi "At Genesis, our mission is to help patients realize the dream of parenthood."

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Infertility
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Sperm Cryopreservation
  • Sperm Retrieval (Via Electroejaculation)

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Columbia University / College Of Physicians and Surgeons
  • New York University/Bellevue Hospital Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986
  • UMDNJ New Jersey Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1987

• Extremes of body mass index do not affect first-trimester pregnancy outcome in patients with infertility, 2003
  • Jewish Medical Ethics: Monetary Compensation for Donating Kidneys, 2004
  • Bleeding and spontaneous abortion following therapy for infertility, 2000

• Hebrew
  • Russian

Dr. Grazi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grazi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Grazi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grazi to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Grazi's Performance
Dr grazi is a professional, compassionate, knowledgeable Dr. He will go out of his way to help his patients. I have a 2 1/2 year old son after a first iui under his care. I went back now for a second child. This time around was a real struggle to get pregnant but Dr grazi was always treatment planning , encouraging and said we can make this happen. I am now 10 weeks pregnant with my second child. The entire staff at Genesis becomes your family they are all dedicated to your care. Miracle workers
Brooklyn, NY |
Genesis fertility was great!! Starting with the wonderful and friendly receptionist to the gentle nurse who took my blood each week. Everyone was always positive and reassured you that everything will be okay. I have only good things to say and I would recommend this office to anyone and everyone. Thank you Dr Grazi and the entire Genesis team!
in Brooklyn, NY |
Doctor Richard Grazi is one of the few rare doctors that is very compassionate, understanding, calm, yet highly professional, and realistic; all in one. Every visit with Dr. Grazi is very comfortable, always makes you feel at ease. His manner of explaining any aspect of your Dx & Tx is such that makes it easy to understand. I am glad that I am in a position now to refer such a great doctor to my closest friends to him with confidence that she will receive the care and Tx tailored to her needs
in Staten Island, NY |
Dr Grazi and I traveled a long and winding road together. He always encouraged me to keep strong and stead fast as we journeyed together. He was going through the process with us and truly made us feel like we were in good hands! I can't begin to describe how our story became a part of his daily work and how diligently and calmly he navigated us through our infertility! In the end we reached our goal and gave our son a beautiful and healthy little sister! We are forever grateful!
Brooklyn, NY |
My husband and I tried for 7+ years to have a child of our own. We heard countless times to "give it time" or when we'd least expect it it would just happen. After visiting many doctors and given no options, we decided to see Dr. Grazi and just hope for the best and the best is what we got. Not only did he make us feel at ease with our unexplained infertility, he was also realistic about the different treatment options available to us. After a couple treatments? we now have our daughter.
in Springfield Gardens, NY |
Dr. Grazi is the most nicest, smart, not just smart but brilliant Dr's. I know. When my husband and I was trying to convince Dr. Grazi knew just what to do when one procedure didn't work with someone else I had seen. Dr. Grazi stepped in and took charge of of the situation and just like that with this brilliant Dr. 3 months ago I gave birth to healthy 9 lbs 5 oz little girl. To To my husband and I Dr. Grazi is thee original "GODFATHER" of of the many blessing conceived at GENESIS FERTILITY!!!
Brooklyn, NY |
I was referred to this office by a friend of ours who got pregnant. Initially Dr.Gazi was very nice but I was then placed with his staff and never saw him after that. I never got pregnant and with the situation I was in should have had more aggressive treatment. I never got a phone call or follow up to see how I was doing after our 3rd IUI. I definitely got a call asking for money. I was very disappointed by the experience and feel like I wasted time and money.
in New York, NY |
Dr Grazi along wth his entire staff provided exceptional services, care and support to me while I was under his watch and assistance. Whenever I came into his office, I always felt so comfortable and reassured. His nurses always answered my questions efficiently and we're always honest and clear to me what to expect and what procedure would need to be done. As scary as it may be, dr Grazi and the entire office staff put me at ease and made he process more of an enjoyable experience.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr grazi is truly a rare find. He encompasses everything a patient would ever want... caring, patience, personable, and wants to see you succeed. He never made me feel rushed and always answered all my questions.. regardless of how ridiculous they were. I really can't thank him enough for not giving up on me and for helping get throguh the hardest time in my life. I am forever grateful to him and the entire Genesis team
in New York, NY |
Dr Grazi is one of the most calming and profession doctors I've ever met. I never felt rushed. He always made me feel like my appointment was the only one on his schedule. I had so many questions, but he answered them all and never made me feel silly for asking. And the nurses & techs are just the best! They laugh with you in the morning (and it's EARLY!). I can't say enough good things about Dr Grazi or Genesis Fertility. I recommend him to everyone and thank G-d he does what he does!
in Brooklyn, NY |
I was disappointed in my experience with Dr. Grazi. He seemed nice at the initial visit. After that I felt brushed off and ignored. I was followed by his technicians and helpers, but rarely if ever saw him again. I did not get pregnant. I thought that I would have been cared for by my own physician and this didn't happen in his office. I switched to a different infertility practice and I see my doctor on every visit and she answers my questions herself. I was very unhappy with Dr. Grazi
Dr. Grazi is so compassionate. He believes in you, and that it will happen. You just need to give the process time, and believe it it, him, and Gd. I would always recommend him. He is amazing! Thank you!!!
Dr grazi is the best in his field. Not only is he knowledged he so caring and treats every patient unbelievable . Ivf is very draining and not easy. Dr grazi made my experience unbelievable. Dr grazi was not my 1st dr he was my third. Save the best for last . Every year in the month of January I can't help but cry of joy thanks to dr grazi who helped me become a mother not once but 3 times. I feel lucky to have found such a great doctor . I highly recommend this doctor ..
Have you seen Dr. Richard Grazi, MD?
Are you Dr. Grazi?