Dr. Richard Grazi, MD

Dr. Richard Grazi, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

Learn about this Doctor

At Genesis, our mission is to help patients realize the dream of parenthood.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Grazi's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Grazi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Grazi

Dr. Grazi accepts 8 insurance carriers

8 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Grazi has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Grazi

Dr. Grazi's Review Details
4.1 based on 36 responses
Experience with Dr. Grazi
Dr. Grazi's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (31)
in Brooklyn, NY |
Horrendous experience. I'm looking for another fertility specialist, he likes to test all the easy things first regardless of your history - thereby putting you through unnecessary heartbreak and pain. He has made me go through several rounds of fertility medication and IUI with no success, however he does not know what the problem is in our situation....which is absolutely ludacris considering he specializes in fertility.
in Brooklyn, NY |
As a patient of Dr. Grazi's for a while now, suffering several miscarriages under his care already - and when he was called right away about these occurrences, he just directed us to the local ER! (I have also had the pleasure of the nurses not knowing the reason for my visit and almost artificially inseminating me with the wrong sperm. And None of his fertility treatments have worked, additionally I wish I could give less than one star in the how well Provider listens.
in New York, NY |
Dr Grazi along wth his entire staff provided exceptional services, care and support to me while I was under his watch and assistance. Whenever I came into his office, I always felt so comfortable and reassured. His nurses always answered my questions efficiently and we're always honest and clear to me what to expect and what procedure would need to be done. As scary as it may be, dr Grazi and the entire office staff put me at ease and made he process more of an enjoyable experience.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr grazi is truly a rare find. He encompasses everything a patient would ever want... caring, patience, personable, and wants to see you succeed. He never made me feel rushed and always answered all my questions.. regardless of how ridiculous they were. I really can't thank him enough for not giving up on me and for helping get throguh the hardest time in my life. I am forever grateful to him and the entire Genesis team
in New York, NY |
Dr Grazi is one of the most calming and profession doctors I've ever met. I never felt rushed. He always made me feel like my appointment was the only one on his schedule. I had so many questions, but he answered them all and never made me feel silly for asking. And the nurses & techs are just the best! They laugh with you in the morning (and it's EARLY!). I can't say enough good things about Dr Grazi or Genesis Fertility. I recommend him to everyone and thank G-d he does what he does!
in Brooklyn, NY |
I was disappointed in my experience with Dr. Grazi. He seemed nice at the initial visit. After that I felt brushed off and ignored. I was followed by his technicians and helpers, but rarely if ever saw him again. I did not get pregnant. I thought that I would have been cared for by my own physician and this didn't happen in his office. I switched to a different infertility practice and I see my doctor on every visit and she answers my questions herself. I was very unhappy with Dr. Grazi
Dr. Grazi is so compassionate. He believes in you, and that it will happen. You just need to give the process time, and believe it it, him, and Gd. I would always recommend him. He is amazing! Thank you!!!
Dr grazi is the best in his field. Not only is he knowledged he so caring and treats every patient unbelievable . Ivf is very draining and not easy. Dr grazi made my experience unbelievable. Dr grazi was not my 1st dr he was my third. Save the best for last . Every year in the month of January I can't help but cry of joy thanks to dr grazi who helped me become a mother not once but 3 times. I feel lucky to have found such a great doctor . I highly recommend this doctor ..
Have you seen Dr. Richard Grazi, MD?
Are you Dr. Richard Grazi, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Grazi

• Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Infertility
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Sperm Cryopreservation
  • Sperm Retrieval (Via Electroejaculation)

No malpractice history found for New York.

University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine

Columbia University / College Of Physicians and Surgeons

Graduated in 1975

Weill Cornell Medical College

Graduated in 1977

• Extremes of body mass index do not affect first-trimester pregnancy outcome in patients with infertility, 2003
    • Jewish Medical Ethics: Monetary Compensation for Donating Kidneys, 2004
    • Bleeding and spontaneous abortion following therapy for infertility, 2000

• Hebrew
  • Russian

Dr. Grazi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grazi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Grazi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Grazi

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Grazi's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Grazi

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Grazi says...

Richard V. Grazi, M.D. is the founder of GENESIS and Director of the Division of Reproductive Endocrinology at Maimonides Medical Center. Dr. Grazi received his undergraduate degree from Cornell University and his medical degree from the SUNY at Buffalo School of Medicine. Dr. Grazi completed his internship and residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the New York University Bellevue Hospital Medical Center. He finished his postdoctoral fellowship in reproductive endocrinology at the UMDNJ New Jersey Medical School.

Dr. Grazi's Care Philosophy

At Genesis, our mission is to help patients realize the dream of parenthood.