Dr. Richard P. Giannotto, MD

Dr. Richard P. Giannotto, MD

Hair Transplant Surgery | Male | 65 years old

Look Healthy. Be Healthy.Read more

Dr. Giannotto's Experience

See how Dr. Giannotto's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Giannotto

Dr. Giannotto's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Giannotto to family and friends
3.3
Experience with Dr. Giannotto
Dr. Giannotto's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (24)
in Fairfax, VA |
I also had two procedures done by this "doctor". The follicles were harvested with the ARTAS robot from the back of my head. They were inserted in an area above and slightly forward of my temples (male pattern baldness). The follicles on the right upper side of my head were inserted at an angle OPPOSITE of the angle of normal hair growth. I paid nearly $13,000 for these procedures and now I'm stuck with an ugly, obvious cowlick for the rest of my life.
in Baltimore, MD |
hair fell out and he let trainees do the transplant and they did a very poor job
in Leesburg, VA |
ARTAS robotic transplant: I had two sessions with this individual. It has been 12 months since the last session and my hair length has grown back to normal. The transplanted follicles are established. Like other patients, the transplants were planted at the wrong angle to my normal hair growth. The hair on the very front of my hairline stands straight up. My barber has confirmed that the follicles planted on the right front of my head were inserted at an angle OPPOSITE to the normal hair growt
in Arlington, VA |
I should have posted the following comment years ago. After the procedure, I bought additional in house laser treatments, purchased hair products and spent $700 for a laser comb. Then I experienced the stressful deaths of THREE FAMILY MEMBERS! When my transplants didn't produce much new hair, I met with Dr.Giannotto who only agreed to replace a few transplants while trying to sell more! Insulted, I left. Today that area is a front prominent balding spot! I have felt ripped off ever since!
in Falls Church, VA |
I had the hair transplant procedure 8 months ago. It works. Slowly. Takes time for the body to adapt to this kind of thing. I don't wear a baseball cap around as much. Increases confidence. Have to use more shampoo now too. LOL. Worth the price. I'd do it again. No regrets. Bob in Falls Church.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Giannotto performed three hair tramsplant procedures on me several years ago. The hair that was transplanted looks good however the donor area is a mess with bald patches because of harvesting too much hair from the left rear side of my head. I also witnessed excess donor strip(approx.1/2x3)my of hair my being disposed of after the procedure. With the money and time spent, I expected a better outcome from someone who has supposedly done numerous transplant procedures.
in Elkridge, MD |
not sure I see much difference pre and post neograph...14 months later but dr and staff were very professional
in Rockville, MD |
Expectations were set high and results were low.
Have you seen Dr. Richard P. Giannotto, MD?
Are you Dr. Giannotto?

Dr. Giannotto's Care Philosophy

Look Healthy. Be Healthy.

Dr. Giannotto's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Hair Transplant Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Giannotto's Board Certifications

University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Completed in 1982

• Farsi
  • Italian

Dr. Giannotto does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Giannotto and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Hair Transplant Surgery

• Genetic Testing
  • Hair Transplants
  • Microdermabrasion

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

Narrow your results

These featured providers are brought to you by and are on medical staff at: