Dr. Richard B. Garden, DDS

Dr. Richard B. Garden, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 56 years old

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Garden practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 1 location in Severna Park, MD.

Are you Dr. Garden? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Garden's Experience

Visiting Dr. Garden

Dr. Garden accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Garden has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Garden
Dr. Garden's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (37)
in Elkridge, MD |
Great patient treatment! Made my surgery seem like it was going to be a piece of cake and it really turned out to be. Minimal to no post-wisdom teeth removal pain compared to most of the stories I've heard.
in Annapolis, MD |
I got all my wisdom teeth removed and was extremely anxious about it. Dr. Garden made me feel very relaxed and made me laugh to take away from my fear of needles. His staff was very professional and warm, and everything went well. I'd definitely go back again. They make you feel at ease and welcomed, and you're care is the most important thing to them.
in Stevensville, Md |
Dr Garden is the best dentist I have ever been to . His personality is upbeat and friendly polite . His knowledge his procedures his skill was superb I highly recommend him and his staff . His staff was polite friendly knowledgeable hard-working and answered questions I had . I was so happy with my dental work that Dr. Garden performed, D Calabrese KI
in Millersville, MD |
I had a tooth pulled and a week later a bone/tooth was still in there and it accessed. I went back to Dr. Garden and he pulled the bone/tooth out and did not stitch me like before; an hour later I had mouth fulls of blood. I went back and he stitch the area. He charged me for the visit and sent me a bill for the balance. I asked Ashley, from the office, if I could pay half this month and the rest next month because I'm out of work and she told me they want it clear up now. After that she wa
in Istanbul, Turkey |
Dr. Garden removed my wisdom teeth and later removed a broken molar. I have had a great deal of dental work done over 40 years and Dr. Garden is one of the most professional and skilled doctors I have seen. His staff is well-trained and professional. I would not hesitate to have further work done by him or to recommend him to others in need of serious dental surgery.
in Annapolis, MD |
I needed to have one of my front teeth extracted and a bone graft. I absolutely HATE dental work, so this whole process scared me to death. But, Dr. Garden explained all of my options very clearly and was very empathetic about my anxiety. He made me very comfortable with the entire process. I am still under his care as I will be getting a dental implant once the bone heals and I couldn't be more comfortable with Dr. Garden and his staff. Highly recommend them!!
in Annapolis, MD |
Getting my wisdom teeth removed was not difficult at all. Dr. Garden was honest about the procedure and what to expect during and after the surgery, he made me very comfortable. The procedure was easy -- it was over before I knew it and his staff was great. I've heard horror stories from my friends, but Dr. Garden made it all very easy and as pleasant as something like this could be!
in Edgewater, Md |
Excellent care! From start to finish Dr. Garden and staff took care of my son's wisdom teeth removal. He recovered extremely well despite having hemophilia. I have been in the Dental field all my life and really appreciate superb care.
in Odenton, MD |
Very easy to get in. Insurance coverage explained at time of appointment. Only request is to consider giving estimated cost prior to appointment.
in Berlin, MD |
Look no further for the absolutely best Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, you have just found him - Dr. Garden. He has totally mastered this profession in every way. His technique is flawless: minimally invasive, totally painless, extremely efficient resulting in minimal surgical exposure time, and quite precise, therefore producing simply perfect results. Dr. Garden is so impressive that I have been traveling over five hours for every visit and it is well worthwhile.
in Baltimore, Maryland |
Being my first time to an dentist I was very nervous! Soon as Dr. Garden came into the room his vibe made me want to get my wisdom teeth taken out... keeping me informed into what was going on in and out same day in reasonable timing... I will never go to anyone else... I highly recommend his office... btw the staff are awesome!!!!
Put my 13 year old at ease, great bedside manner!
in Lothian, MD |
I recently had a tooth extracted and with my fear of dentists my blood pressure was very high. He and his assistant calmed me down and the removal was painless. However, I did have some discomfort the following day.
Annapolis, MD |
It's an assembly line process. You wait in the exam room along with the other patients waiting in the other exam rooms while he runs from room to room. He told me I needed $650 for dental work that was not covered by insurance. Payable in advance. After my surgery, he said he did not think that the tooth was the one that was the problem. He was right. I am still in a lot of pain along with wasting $650. He told me he made no promises of the outcome.
in Pasadena, MD |
Comforting and efficient with his work. As enjoyable of an experience as getting teeth yanked out can be.
Have you seen Dr. Richard B. Garden, DDS?
Are you Dr. Garden?

Compare Dr. Garden

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Garden's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Maryland.

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Jaw Tumor

Howard University
    D C General Hospital
    Temple University

Dr. Garden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.