Dr. Richard Garden, DDS

Dr. Richard Garden, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Richard Garden, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Severna Park, MD. He graduated from Howard University and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery and oral surgery.

555 Benfield Rd

Severna Park, MD 21146

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Garden

See how frequently Dr. Garden performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Garden's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

2  Practice Areas

• Facial Trauma
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Jaw Cyst
  • Jaw Tumor

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Temple University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Howard University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • D C General Hospital

Dr. Garden has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Garden has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Garden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Garden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garden to family and friends

Dr. Garden's Performance

Dr. Garden took me in as an emergency and gave me the very best of care. He and his staff are very calming and very professional. He took great time to explain everything to my husband and I prior to the procedure and has an excellent technique. I would recommend him again in a heartbeat!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
There are not enough words to describe Dr Garden’s kindness and compassion. He has always explained everything clearly. Feeling safe and in great care begins the moment you walk thru the door. The staff are all just wonderful! Dr Garden immediately puts you at ease as he explains everything...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I have never met a Doctor with so much compassion and understanding. Dr.Garden eased my anxiety and was very thorough about my treatment plan.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I can not even begin to explain how thankful I am for Dr. Garden AND every person in his office. Everyone was so kind and understanding with me as I was In the most pain of my entire life. They fit me in for an emergency appt and I ended up having my lower left wisdom tooth extracted. Seriously,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
I have two visits to Chesapeake Oral Surgery. Dr. Garden was great. He was compassionate about my pain and explained everything to me, putting me at ease. He had my tooth out before I realized it. His staff was friendly and helpful. My only concern was that the are two steps at the entrance...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0