Dr. Richard Garden, DDS

Dr. Richard Garden, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Richard Garden, DDS is a dentist who practices in Severna Park, MD. He is 57 years old. Dr. Garden is affiliated with Baltimore Washington Medical Center and Anne Arundel Medical Center.

555 Benfield Rd

Severna Park, MD 21146

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Garden

See how frequently Dr. Garden performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Garden's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Nobel Teeth in an Hour™
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Temple University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Howard University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • D C General Hospital

Dr. Garden has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Garden has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Garden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Garden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garden to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Garden's Performance
in Ft George G Meade, MD |
My 12 year old daughter had to have 4 baby teeth removed. From the consultation to the oral surgery everything was done amazingly well! She has a huge phobia of needles and Dr. Garden and the staff put her at ease. Knowing we were on a huge time crunch due to her having musical concerts, and high school auditions soon, they tried to accommodate our schedule, and we were cutting it close. Ashley promised to call if she had any cancellations and she did. My daughter is so happy with everything
Glen Burnie, MD |
Dr. Garden and his staff are professional and considerate.
Pasadena MD |
Finished my process for an upper front tooth implant. Very courteous and professional. Try him, you'll like him.
in Baltimore, MD |
He is an excellent doctor He was very gentle and patient with me. I did not feel any pain at all. He also has a very good staff from the front desk to assistants. Very professional. I would recommend him and his office to anyone.
in Pasadena, MD |
Awesome!!! Great customer service, Dr Garden was friendly, humorous and made me feel so comfortable!!!!
in Severna Park, MD |
My experience was so satisfying I am not a fan of the dentist but Dr. Garden and his entire staff made me feel so comfortable. While in the examining chair I was waiting for him to extract my tooth and the tooth was out before I knew it without any pain. I also work with the public and realize it can be difficult at times to keep a smile and a happy attitude ...it came very easy to the ladies I came in contact with and Dr Garden I highly recommend this office to anyone who needs a dentist
in Pasadena, MD |
Very up-to-date on information about how certain medicines affect the jaw.. I had to have a blood test before they would proceed with my procedure (Prolia) very personable. this is the fourth time my family members and I have went to Dr. Garden
Annapolis, MD |
Amazing job done, and taken care of very well!
in Elkton, MD |
Dr. Garden and staff are professional in handling patient needs, and I would high recommend Dr. Garden to anyone requiring dental surgery.
Glen Burnie, MD |
Dr. Garden is extremely professional, but at the same time very personable. He takes time to explain everything he is doing and answers all questions you have. I have just finished up having a dental implant and at no time was I in any pain or discomfort. I was very nervous at first, but Dr. Garden and his assistant quickly made me feel at ease. The office is clean and inviting and he uses top notch up-to-date technology. He and his staff are extremely friendly. Scheduling was a breeze.
in Arnold, MD |
Dr. Garden removed all four of my wisdom teeth just yesterday. Procedure only took about 30 minutes, I was not put to sleep, and he had me laughing the whole time. I recommend him to anyone, especially someone who is nervous about getting their wisdom teeth removed. 24 hours post surgery and I don't even need my pain meds anymore I feel great!!
in Annapolis, MD |
Very friendly, helpful and thorough staff as well as Dr Garden from scheduling, pre-op, checkin to the procedure itself all were organized and knowlegable and explained in full. A very comfortable, pleasant experience. I rate them top notch!
Glen Burnie, MD |
Dr Garden and his staff are always very professional and courteous. They take the time to explain the procedures being done. Do not rush you. Highly recommend Dr Garden !!!
in Havre de Grace |
Have had all four wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Garden on separate occasions and he has always been courteous and professional.
College Park, MD |
Dr Garden and staff are top notch!
Lutherville, MD |
My 7-year-old needed to have a baby tooth pulled (after Dr. Garden pulled a permanent tooth 6 months prior), and it took us two failed attempts with our regular dentist before we went to see Dr. Garden. My daughter was terrified and near hysterics. Dr. Garden and his staff were fantastic with her. They gave her just enough control that she felt like she was in charge, even though she wasn't. She left the office smiling and happy after having a tooth pulled, all because of their care for her.
in Glen Burnie, MD |
I saw Dr.Garden today to see about getting more implants and he just makes me feel so comfortable and safe and ready to get another surgery by him to get my smile back . YOU HAVE TO LOVE DR. GARDEN AND STAFF .God Bless you all.
Crofton, MD |
Patient and understanding towards my severe anxiety of the dentist and eased me through the numbing and extraction process in a calm manner. Excellent visit.
in Annapolis, MD |
Dr. Rich is the best oral surgeon around! We wouldn't consider taking our family anywhere else!
in Severna park |
My first visit at Dr Gardens office with him and his staff was very good I was made to feel comfortable and all my questions were answered My next visit will be my surgery and I am hoping that I will feel the same after that visit as well
in Annapolis,MD |
I am a registered nurse and had been putting off getting my wisdom teeth pulled for over 2 years, but finally got the nerve to get them pulled. Dr Garden made me feel comfortable and walked me through the whole procedure step by step. He was super fast,which we all can appreciate, with a great bedside manner. His staff was just as awesome and treated me like family, holding my hand,and preparing me for the each step. It was not nearly as scary as I thought and should of done it sooner,call them!
Crofton, MD |
Professional and courteous Doctor and staff.
in Davidsonville, MD |
My primary dentist recommended Dr. Garden. I have had to have extensive oral surgery. I am impressed with Dr. Garden and his staff. I appreciate their attention to infection control and staying on time. Dr. Garden is a personable and explains procedures in easily understandable terms. I would not hesitate to recommend him and his staff.
in Annapolis, MD |
Competent and professional care by the doctor and all his staff. Extraction of teeth is difficult for the patient but all in the office made the experience as pleasant as it could be.
Pasadena, MD |
Dr. Garden and his staff were very understanding of my anxiety and fear. During the consultation they explained every step and on the day of my procedure were amazing. Dr. Gardner placed my IV himself with zero pain and on the first try! I've had many IVs in my life and no one has ever been able to place it on the first try due to my difficult veins.
in Gambrills Md |
I would not go anywhere else he makes me feel very comfortable and excepted Dr . Garden and His staff are remarkable I am able to get an appointment when I want it And I don't have to wait very long I love it they are wonderful people and I'm happy to say he is my oral surgeon
in Annapolis, MD |
Yesterdays visit was for a tooth extraction. Dr Garden and his assistant were very reassuring and relaxed for an excellent atmosphere. All of the procedure and post-op instructions were thoroughly explained. This was my fifth visit to his office and I was totally satisfied as . Thanks to Dr. Garden and his team.
Baltimore, MD |
Easy to schedule and no wait time on visits. Offered best opinion, and answered questions on each possible option/treatment. Staff looks happy, and get the job done efficient than the other offices I have experienced. Very accomading and understanding to elderly patient, my mother.
Severna Park, MD |
Great customer service and concern for the patient!
in Washington, DC |
So friendly! So efficient! I have horrible teeth, always have. I've seen TONS of dentists and oral surgeons etc, Dr. Garden was by far the kindest I've worked with. I couldn't recommend him more.
in Millersville, Md |
I am the biggest chicken in the dentist chair! Dr Garden has extracted two of my teeth and started the implant proceedure all painlessly!!!! I cant believe i am saying that, but its true. Love everyone in the office! Everyone who knows Dr Garden says the same things! He will earn your confidence on your very first visit!!!!! Always a good experience
in Severna Park, MD |
Had a tooth pulled today and they added me in as an emergency and not once was I made to feel like an intrusion or that they were doing me a favor, both which I've experienced in a doctor/dentist offices before. I'm cloister phobic and they listed when I explained and stopped when I needed them to. That is the difference between finishing a procedure and me waving my arms around in a dental office and freaking everyone out. Having a tooth pulled and paying for it sucks but go here. Trust me.
in Severna Park, MD |
I had my wisdom teeth removed. Zero pain, great doctor.
in Maryland |
As I needed 4 teeth pulled, I was quite a nervous wreck about my appointment with Dr Garden. Dr Garden and his staff were completely patient and supportive of me during the entire process. I left the office feeling well cared for and not judged for my dental problems. I don't anticipate having to have more teeth pulled, however, if it becomes necessary, Dr Garden is my first and only choice for tooth removals.
in Elkridge, MD |
Dr. Garden and his staff were very kind and professional. Dr. Garden answered all my questions and explained my options.
in Pasadena, MD |
Dr Garden is very competent and puts you at ease with his procedures.
in Columbia, MD |
Very caring an was persistent on making sure I was comfortable.
in Millersville, MD |
Dr. Garden was great for my wisdom teeth extraction. He and his staff are very professional and did a great job of keeping me calm throughout the procedure. The small things like being able to watch TV in your exam room before the procedure is comforting (I got to watch SportsCenter in the morning for the first time in years). I would highly recommend Dr. Garden for wisdom teeth extraction and other oral surgery needs.
There's no need for any other options if you have Dr. Garden. He has a very friendly and competent staff. He takes the time to fully explain procedures, answers whatever questions you may have and discuss any possible complications. He is always available to his patients.
in Severn, MD |
Professional and friendly in all respects. Dr. Garden's experience is shown in his evaluation and treatment always working around your comfort and no pain in a procedure. I would highly recommend him and all the staff.
in Lothian, MD |
Dr. Garden and staff provide excellent care and made me feel at ease--would most definitely recommend to anyone that is thinking of having dental surgery.
in Berlin, MD |
Dr. Garden is the BEST. On each visit he has performed flawlessly with absolutely perfect results while being exceptionally accommodating and flexible to the special needs of my MG condition. With a skilled team of assistants his work was always fast, painless and efficient. His friendly disposition expressed a focused and sincere concern toward treating me as an unique individual.
Millersville, MD |
Dr. Garden did a great job with the extraction of two of my son's teeth. The staff was helpful not only when we arrived, but days before our visit. They answered questions in reference to forms and insurance, which were very helpful as well as how the process would go on the day of the procedure. Once in with Dr. Garden, he explained what he was going to do and how it would be done. When it was over my son was a little sore, but happy for the staff and the skills and kindness of Dr. Garden.
in Elkridge, MD |
Great patient treatment! Made my surgery seem like it was going to be a piece of cake and it really turned out to be. Minimal to no post-wisdom teeth removal pain compared to most of the stories I've heard.
in Annapolis, MD |
I got all my wisdom teeth removed and was extremely anxious about it. Dr. Garden made me feel very relaxed and made me laugh to take away from my fear of needles. His staff was very professional and warm, and everything went well. I'd definitely go back again. They make you feel at ease and welcomed, and you're care is the most important thing to them.
in Stevensville, Md |
Dr Garden is the best dentist I have ever been to . His personality is upbeat and friendly polite . His knowledge his procedures his skill was superb I highly recommend him and his staff . His staff was polite friendly knowledgeable hard-working and answered questions I had . I was so happy with my dental work that Dr. Garden performed, D Calabrese KI
in Millersville, MD |
I had a tooth pulled and a week later a bone/tooth was still in there and it accessed. I went back to Dr. Garden and he pulled the bone/tooth out and did not stitch me like before; an hour later I had mouth fulls of blood. I went back and he stitch the area. He charged me for the visit and sent me a bill for the balance. I asked Ashley, from the office, if I could pay half this month and the rest next month because I'm out of work and she told me they want it clear up now. After that she wa
in Istanbul, Turkey |
Dr. Garden removed my wisdom teeth and later removed a broken molar. I have had a great deal of dental work done over 40 years and Dr. Garden is one of the most professional and skilled doctors I have seen. His staff is well-trained and professional. I would not hesitate to have further work done by him or to recommend him to others in need of serious dental surgery.
in Annapolis, MD |
I needed to have one of my front teeth extracted and a bone graft. I absolutely HATE dental work, so this whole process scared me to death. But, Dr. Garden explained all of my options very clearly and was very empathetic about my anxiety. He made me very comfortable with the entire process. I am still under his care as I will be getting a dental implant once the bone heals and I couldn't be more comfortable with Dr. Garden and his staff. Highly recommend them!!
in Annapolis, MD |
Getting my wisdom teeth removed was not difficult at all. Dr. Garden was honest about the procedure and what to expect during and after the surgery, he made me very comfortable. The procedure was easy -- it was over before I knew it and his staff was great. I've heard horror stories from my friends, but Dr. Garden made it all very easy and as pleasant as something like this could be!
Have you seen Dr. Richard Garden, DDS?
Are you Dr. Garden?