Dr. Richard B. Garden, DDS

Dr. Richard B. Garden, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 57 years old

50 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Garden practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 1 location in Severna Park, MD.

Are you Dr. Garden? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Garden's Experience

Visiting Dr. Garden

Dr. Garden accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Garden has admitting privileges.

Dr. Garden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garden to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Garden's Performance
in Columbia, MD |
Very caring an was persistent on making sure I was comfortable.
in Millersville, MD |
Dr. Garden was great for my wisdom teeth extraction. He and his staff are very professional and did a great job of keeping me calm throughout the procedure. The small things like being able to watch TV in your exam room before the procedure is comforting (I got to watch SportsCenter in the morning for the first time in years). I would highly recommend Dr. Garden for wisdom teeth extraction and other oral surgery needs.
There's no need for any other options if you have Dr. Garden. He has a very friendly and competent staff. He takes the time to fully explain procedures, answers whatever questions you may have and discuss any possible complications. He is always available to his patients.
in Severn, MD |
Professional and friendly in all respects. Dr. Garden's experience is shown in his evaluation and treatment always working around your comfort and no pain in a procedure. I would highly recommend him and all the staff.
in Lothian, MD |
Dr. Garden and staff provide excellent care and made me feel at ease--would most definitely recommend to anyone that is thinking of having dental surgery.
in Berlin, MD |
Dr. Garden is the BEST. On each visit he has performed flawlessly with absolutely perfect results while being exceptionally accommodating and flexible to the special needs of my MG condition. With a skilled team of assistants his work was always fast, painless and efficient. His friendly disposition expressed a focused and sincere concern toward treating me as an unique individual.
Millersville, MD |
Dr. Garden did a great job with the extraction of two of my son's teeth. The staff was helpful not only when we arrived, but days before our visit. They answered questions in reference to forms and insurance, which were very helpful as well as how the process would go on the day of the procedure. Once in with Dr. Garden, he explained what he was going to do and how it would be done. When it was over my son was a little sore, but happy for the staff and the skills and kindness of Dr. Garden.
in Elkridge, MD |
Great patient treatment! Made my surgery seem like it was going to be a piece of cake and it really turned out to be. Minimal to no post-wisdom teeth removal pain compared to most of the stories I've heard.
in Annapolis, MD |
I got all my wisdom teeth removed and was extremely anxious about it. Dr. Garden made me feel very relaxed and made me laugh to take away from my fear of needles. His staff was very professional and warm, and everything went well. I'd definitely go back again. They make you feel at ease and welcomed, and you're care is the most important thing to them.
in Stevensville, Md |
Dr Garden is the best dentist I have ever been to . His personality is upbeat and friendly polite . His knowledge his procedures his skill was superb I highly recommend him and his staff . His staff was polite friendly knowledgeable hard-working and answered questions I had . I was so happy with my dental work that Dr. Garden performed, D Calabrese KI
in Millersville, MD |
I had a tooth pulled and a week later a bone/tooth was still in there and it accessed. I went back to Dr. Garden and he pulled the bone/tooth out and did not stitch me like before; an hour later I had mouth fulls of blood. I went back and he stitch the area. He charged me for the visit and sent me a bill for the balance. I asked Ashley, from the office, if I could pay half this month and the rest next month because I'm out of work and she told me they want it clear up now. After that she wa
in Istanbul, Turkey |
Dr. Garden removed my wisdom teeth and later removed a broken molar. I have had a great deal of dental work done over 40 years and Dr. Garden is one of the most professional and skilled doctors I have seen. His staff is well-trained and professional. I would not hesitate to have further work done by him or to recommend him to others in need of serious dental surgery.
in Annapolis, MD |
I needed to have one of my front teeth extracted and a bone graft. I absolutely HATE dental work, so this whole process scared me to death. But, Dr. Garden explained all of my options very clearly and was very empathetic about my anxiety. He made me very comfortable with the entire process. I am still under his care as I will be getting a dental implant once the bone heals and I couldn't be more comfortable with Dr. Garden and his staff. Highly recommend them!!
in Annapolis, MD |
Getting my wisdom teeth removed was not difficult at all. Dr. Garden was honest about the procedure and what to expect during and after the surgery, he made me very comfortable. The procedure was easy -- it was over before I knew it and his staff was great. I've heard horror stories from my friends, but Dr. Garden made it all very easy and as pleasant as something like this could be!
in Edgewater, Md |
Excellent care! From start to finish Dr. Garden and staff took care of my son's wisdom teeth removal. He recovered extremely well despite having hemophilia. I have been in the Dental field all my life and really appreciate superb care.
in Odenton, MD |
Very easy to get in. Insurance coverage explained at time of appointment. Only request is to consider giving estimated cost prior to appointment.
in Baltimore, Maryland |
Being my first time to an dentist I was very nervous! Soon as Dr. Garden came into the room his vibe made me want to get my wisdom teeth taken out... keeping me informed into what was going on in and out same day in reasonable timing... I will never go to anyone else... I highly recommend his office... btw the staff are awesome!!!!
Put my 13 year old at ease, great bedside manner!
Annapolis, MD |
It's an assembly line process. You wait in the exam room along with the other patients waiting in the other exam rooms while he runs from room to room. He told me I needed $650 for dental work that was not covered by insurance. Payable in advance. After my surgery, he said he did not think that the tooth was the one that was the problem. He was right. I am still in a lot of pain along with wasting $650. He told me he made no promises of the outcome.
in Pasadena, MD |
Comforting and efficient with his work. As enjoyable of an experience as getting teeth yanked out can be.
Have you seen Dr. Richard B. Garden, DDS?
Are you Dr. Garden?

Compare Dr. Garden

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Garden's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Jaw Tumor

Howard University
    D C General Hospital
    Temple University

Dr. Garden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery