Dr. Richard B. Garden, DDS

Dr. Richard B. Garden, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Richard B Garden DDS PC 555 Benfield Rd, Severna Park, MD 21146 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Garden practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 1 location in Severna Park, MD.

Are you Dr. Garden? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Garden's Experience

Visiting Dr. Garden

Dr. Garden accepts 11 insurance carriers

11 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Garden has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Garden

Dr. Garden's Review Details
3.9 based on 36 responses
Experience with Dr. Garden
Dr. Garden's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (31)
in Annapolis, MD |
I needed to have one of my front teeth extracted and a bone graft. I absolutely HATE dental work, so this whole process scared me to death. But, Dr. Garden explained all of my options very clearly and was very empathetic about my anxiety. He made me very comfortable with the entire process. I am still under his care as I will be getting a dental implant once the bone heals and I couldn't be more comfortable with Dr. Garden and his staff. Highly recommend them!!
in Annapolis, MD |
Getting my wisdom teeth removed was not difficult at all. Dr. Garden was honest about the procedure and what to expect during and after the surgery, he made me very comfortable. The procedure was easy -- it was over before I knew it and his staff was great. I've heard horror stories from my friends, but Dr. Garden made it all very easy and as pleasant as something like this could be!
in Edgewater, Md |
Excellent care! From start to finish Dr. Garden and staff took care of my son's wisdom teeth removal. He recovered extremely well despite having hemophilia. I have been in the Dental field all my life and really appreciate superb care.
in Odenton, MD |
Very easy to get in. Insurance coverage explained at time of appointment. Only request is to consider giving estimated cost prior to appointment.
in Berlin, MD |
Look no further for the absolutely best Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, you have just found him - Dr. Garden. He has totally mastered this profession in every way. His technique is flawless: minimally invasive, totally painless, extremely efficient resulting in minimal surgical exposure time, and quite precise, therefore producing simply perfect results. Dr. Garden is so impressive that I have been traveling over five hours for every visit and it is well worthwhile.
in Baltimore, Maryland |
Being my first time to an dentist I was very nervous! Soon as Dr. Garden came into the room his vibe made me want to get my wisdom teeth taken out... keeping me informed into what was going on in and out same day in reasonable timing... I will never go to anyone else... I highly recommend his office... btw the staff are awesome!!!!
Put my 13 year old at ease, great bedside manner!
in Lothian, MD |
I recently had a tooth extracted and with my fear of dentists my blood pressure was very high. He and his assistant calmed me down and the removal was painless. However, I did have some discomfort the following day.
Annapolis, MD |
It's an assembly line process. You wait in the exam room along with the other patients waiting in the other exam rooms while he runs from room to room. He told me I needed $650 for dental work that was not covered by insurance. Payable in advance. After my surgery, he said he did not think that the tooth was the one that was the problem. He was right. I am still in a lot of pain along with wasting $650. He told me he made no promises of the outcome.
in Pasadena, MD |
Comforting and efficient with his work. As enjoyable of an experience as getting teeth yanked out can be.
Have you seen Dr. Richard B. Garden, DDS?
Are you Dr. Richard B. Garden, DDS? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Garden

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Nobel Teeth in an Hour™
  • Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for Maryland.

Howard University
    D C General Hospital
    Temple University

Dr. Garden has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Garden has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Garden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Garden's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Garden

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Garden's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Garden

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients