Dr. Richard Garden, DDS

Dr. Richard Garden, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Dr. Richard Garden, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery doctor who practices in Severna Park, MD. He is 57 years old. Dr. Garden is affiliated with Baltimore Washington Medical Center and Anne Arundel Medical Center.

Dr. Garden's Experience

See how Dr. Garden's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Garden

Dr. Garden accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Garden has admitting privileges.

Dr. Garden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garden to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Garden's Performance
in Severna park |
My first visit at Dr Gardens office with him and his staff was very good I was made to feel comfortable and all my questions were answered My next visit will be my surgery and I am hoping that I will feel the same after that visit as well
in Annapolis,MD |
I am a registered nurse and had been putting off getting my wisdom teeth pulled for over 2 years, but finally got the nerve to get them pulled. Dr Garden made me feel comfortable and walked me through the whole procedure step by step. He was super fast,which we all can appreciate, with a great bedside manner. His staff was just as awesome and treated me like family, holding my hand,and preparing me for the each step. It was not nearly as scary as I thought and should of done it sooner,call them!
Crofton, MD |
Professional and courteous Doctor and staff.
in Davidsonville, MD |
My primary dentist recommended Dr. Garden. I have had to have extensive oral surgery. I am impressed with Dr. Garden and his staff. I appreciate their attention to infection control and staying on time. Dr. Garden is a personable and explains procedures in easily understandable terms. I would not hesitate to recommend him and his staff.
in Annapolis, MD |
Competent and professional care by the doctor and all his staff. Extraction of teeth is difficult for the patient but all in the office made the experience as pleasant as it could be.
Pasadena, MD |
Dr. Garden and his staff were very understanding of my anxiety and fear. During the consultation they explained every step and on the day of my procedure were amazing. Dr. Gardner placed my IV himself with zero pain and on the first try! I've had many IVs in my life and no one has ever been able to place it on the first try due to my difficult veins.
in Gambrills Md |
I would not go anywhere else he makes me feel very comfortable and excepted Dr . Garden and His staff are remarkable I am able to get an appointment when I want it And I don't have to wait very long I love it they are wonderful people and I'm happy to say he is my oral surgeon
in Annapolis, MD |
Yesterdays visit was for a tooth extraction. Dr Garden and his assistant were very reassuring and relaxed for an excellent atmosphere. All of the procedure and post-op instructions were thoroughly explained. This was my fifth visit to his office and I was totally satisfied as . Thanks to Dr. Garden and his team.
Baltimore, MD |
Easy to schedule and no wait time on visits. Offered best opinion, and answered questions on each possible option/treatment. Staff looks happy, and get the job done efficient than the other offices I have experienced. Very accomading and understanding to elderly patient, my mother.
Severna Park, MD |
Great customer service and concern for the patient!
in Washington, DC |
So friendly! So efficient! I have horrible teeth, always have. I've seen TONS of dentists and oral surgeons etc, Dr. Garden was by far the kindest I've worked with. I couldn't recommend him more.
in Millersville, Md |
I am the biggest chicken in the dentist chair! Dr Garden has extracted two of my teeth and started the implant proceedure all painlessly!!!! I cant believe i am saying that, but its true. Love everyone in the office! Everyone who knows Dr Garden says the same things! He will earn your confidence on your very first visit!!!!! Always a good experience
in Severna Park, MD |
Had a tooth pulled today and they added me in as an emergency and not once was I made to feel like an intrusion or that they were doing me a favor, both which I've experienced in a doctor/dentist offices before. I'm cloister phobic and they listed when I explained and stopped when I needed them to. That is the difference between finishing a procedure and me waving my arms around in a dental office and freaking everyone out. Having a tooth pulled and paying for it sucks but go here. Trust me.
in Severna Park, MD |
I had my wisdom teeth removed. Zero pain, great doctor.
in Maryland |
As I needed 4 teeth pulled, I was quite a nervous wreck about my appointment with Dr Garden. Dr Garden and his staff were completely patient and supportive of me during the entire process. I left the office feeling well cared for and not judged for my dental problems. I don't anticipate having to have more teeth pulled, however, if it becomes necessary, Dr Garden is my first and only choice for tooth removals.
in Elkridge, MD |
Dr. Garden and his staff were very kind and professional. Dr. Garden answered all my questions and explained my options.
in Pasadena, MD |
Dr Garden is very competent and puts you at ease with his procedures.
in Columbia, MD |
Very caring an was persistent on making sure I was comfortable.
in Millersville, MD |
Dr. Garden was great for my wisdom teeth extraction. He and his staff are very professional and did a great job of keeping me calm throughout the procedure. The small things like being able to watch TV in your exam room before the procedure is comforting (I got to watch SportsCenter in the morning for the first time in years). I would highly recommend Dr. Garden for wisdom teeth extraction and other oral surgery needs.
There's no need for any other options if you have Dr. Garden. He has a very friendly and competent staff. He takes the time to fully explain procedures, answers whatever questions you may have and discuss any possible complications. He is always available to his patients.
in Severn, MD |
Professional and friendly in all respects. Dr. Garden's experience is shown in his evaluation and treatment always working around your comfort and no pain in a procedure. I would highly recommend him and all the staff.
in Lothian, MD |
Dr. Garden and staff provide excellent care and made me feel at ease--would most definitely recommend to anyone that is thinking of having dental surgery.
in Berlin, MD |
Dr. Garden is the BEST. On each visit he has performed flawlessly with absolutely perfect results while being exceptionally accommodating and flexible to the special needs of my MG condition. With a skilled team of assistants his work was always fast, painless and efficient. His friendly disposition expressed a focused and sincere concern toward treating me as an unique individual.
Millersville, MD |
Dr. Garden did a great job with the extraction of two of my son's teeth. The staff was helpful not only when we arrived, but days before our visit. They answered questions in reference to forms and insurance, which were very helpful as well as how the process would go on the day of the procedure. Once in with Dr. Garden, he explained what he was going to do and how it would be done. When it was over my son was a little sore, but happy for the staff and the skills and kindness of Dr. Garden.
in Elkridge, MD |
Great patient treatment! Made my surgery seem like it was going to be a piece of cake and it really turned out to be. Minimal to no post-wisdom teeth removal pain compared to most of the stories I've heard.
in Annapolis, MD |
I got all my wisdom teeth removed and was extremely anxious about it. Dr. Garden made me feel very relaxed and made me laugh to take away from my fear of needles. His staff was very professional and warm, and everything went well. I'd definitely go back again. They make you feel at ease and welcomed, and you're care is the most important thing to them.
in Stevensville, Md |
Dr Garden is the best dentist I have ever been to . His personality is upbeat and friendly polite . His knowledge his procedures his skill was superb I highly recommend him and his staff . His staff was polite friendly knowledgeable hard-working and answered questions I had . I was so happy with my dental work that Dr. Garden performed, D Calabrese KI
in Millersville, MD |
I had a tooth pulled and a week later a bone/tooth was still in there and it accessed. I went back to Dr. Garden and he pulled the bone/tooth out and did not stitch me like before; an hour later I had mouth fulls of blood. I went back and he stitch the area. He charged me for the visit and sent me a bill for the balance. I asked Ashley, from the office, if I could pay half this month and the rest next month because I'm out of work and she told me they want it clear up now. After that she wa
in Istanbul, Turkey |
Dr. Garden removed my wisdom teeth and later removed a broken molar. I have had a great deal of dental work done over 40 years and Dr. Garden is one of the most professional and skilled doctors I have seen. His staff is well-trained and professional. I would not hesitate to have further work done by him or to recommend him to others in need of serious dental surgery.
in Annapolis, MD |
I needed to have one of my front teeth extracted and a bone graft. I absolutely HATE dental work, so this whole process scared me to death. But, Dr. Garden explained all of my options very clearly and was very empathetic about my anxiety. He made me very comfortable with the entire process. I am still under his care as I will be getting a dental implant once the bone heals and I couldn't be more comfortable with Dr. Garden and his staff. Highly recommend them!!
in Annapolis, MD |
Getting my wisdom teeth removed was not difficult at all. Dr. Garden was honest about the procedure and what to expect during and after the surgery, he made me very comfortable. The procedure was easy -- it was over before I knew it and his staff was great. I've heard horror stories from my friends, but Dr. Garden made it all very easy and as pleasant as something like this could be!
in Edgewater, Md |
Excellent care! From start to finish Dr. Garden and staff took care of my son's wisdom teeth removal. He recovered extremely well despite having hemophilia. I have been in the Dental field all my life and really appreciate superb care.
in Odenton, MD |
Very easy to get in. Insurance coverage explained at time of appointment. Only request is to consider giving estimated cost prior to appointment.
in Baltimore, Maryland |
Being my first time to an dentist I was very nervous! Soon as Dr. Garden came into the room his vibe made me want to get my wisdom teeth taken out... keeping me informed into what was going on in and out same day in reasonable timing... I will never go to anyone else... I highly recommend his office... btw the staff are awesome!!!!
Put my 13 year old at ease, great bedside manner!
Annapolis, MD |
It's an assembly line process. You wait in the exam room along with the other patients waiting in the other exam rooms while he runs from room to room. He told me I needed $650 for dental work that was not covered by insurance. Payable in advance. After my surgery, he said he did not think that the tooth was the one that was the problem. He was right. I am still in a lot of pain along with wasting $650. He told me he made no promises of the outcome.
in Pasadena, MD |
Comforting and efficient with his work. As enjoyable of an experience as getting teeth yanked out can be.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Garden, DDS?
Are you Dr. Garden?

Compare Dr. Garden

Dr. Garden's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Maryland not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Jaw Tumor

Howard University
    D C General Hospital
    Temple University

Dr. Garden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery