Dr. Richard Fryer, MD

Dr. Richard Fryer, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Richard Fryer, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Draper, UT and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from University Of Utah School Of Medicine in 1997 and specializes in plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery.Read his story

11762 S State St Ste 220

Draper, UT 84020

Learn about Dr. Fryer

Dr. Fryer's Experience

Dr. Fryer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Fryer's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Fryer "Born and raised in Salt Lake City, Dr. Fryer has enjoyed the recreational opportunities of the Rocky Mountains most of his life. He has tried to help his four children develop that same sense of adventure and love for the great outdoors. His wife and four children are the motivating factors behind his work. After meeting with Dr. Fryer you will be able to recognize his genuineness and passion for his work."

This content was provided by Dr. Fryer "In my practice I combine surgical precision, a keen knowledge of the anatomy, and compassionate patient interaction to achieve the highest level of satisfaction and best clinical outcomes for my patients. I implement changes based on patient feedback and on sound research and data. I am proactive in my approach to prevent adverse patient outcomes. My patients are my best advertisement so I invest my time, effort and expertise in obtaining the best results for my patients. -Richard Fryer, MD"

• Plastic Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University of Utah
  • University Of Arizona Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • University Utah Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Fryer has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Fryer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fryer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fryer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fryer to family and friends

Dr. Fryer's Performance

He’s amazing, I have what I call perfect results in my opinion. He’s very professional I had hardly had any bruising super fast recovery healing and not to mention he’s very educated on long term goals... being an out of town patient meeting him the day before my surgery was absolutely scary and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a five star review. I'm so glad that you had such a positive experience in my office. I tell my staff frequently that it is not enough to give patients a great result--they also have to have a great experience. Your review is invaluable for any woman who is looking for a plastic surgeon to take care of them.

I had a breast lift and augmentation, along with a hernia repair done by doctor Fryer, and I can only say good things about his office and the work he does. When I went in for my consultation and he gave me so much information that I walked out of that office feeling fully educated and completely...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for leaving such kind remarks about your breast augmentation and lift experience. I'm so grateful that you took the time to help educate other women who are looking for the best board certified plastic surgeon in Utah to help them with their surgery. Reading what other patients have to say is the best way to know what your experience is going to be like.

Dr. Fryer was very personable and professional. Everyone else that I met was also very friendly and professional, both the office personnel and the medical staff. Everyone that I encountered was a joy to work with. I traveled from out of town for the surgery and they were very accommodating. Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for the five star review! Reviews are incredibly helpful for women who are trying to research different procedures and are looking for the best plastic surgeon to help them. I'm so glad that my staff and I could help you.

Dr. Fryer recently removed my breast implants, and it is the best medical investment I have ever made. I had been experiencing pain and discomfort for years, and finally found a doctor who had the ability and wisdom to remove them for me. Dr. Fryer is wise, compassionate, and a perfectionist. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for taking the time to help educate other women that have been trying to figure out what to do with their implants! Removal of implants can be done under local anesthesia in the office as long as the implants are not textured and there is no, or low risk for silicone rupture. Your Comments will be incredibly helpful for other women who are searching for the best board certified plastic surgeon in Utah to help them with breast implant removal. Thank you again!

Dr. Fryer was the only plastic surgeon I had a consultation prior to my BA, but I felt completely comfortable and confident with him. My biggest worry for the procedure were that the implants would look fake, and not fit my really petite frame. Dr. Fryer really listened to concerns, and shared his...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I am so glad that my staff and I were able to help you make informed decisions about your breast augmentation. It is critical to understand and respect the anatomy of the chest wall when performing breast augmentation on thin and petite women to avoid making them look heavier. I have performed breast augmentation on hundreds of very thin, athletic, and petite women and will be writing about my experiences and techniques very soon. Thank you for taking the time to give me a five star review!