Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Richard Fryer, MD
Born and raised in Salt Lake City, Dr. Fryer has enjoyed the recreational opportunities of the Rocky Mountains most of his life. He has tried to help his four children develop that same sense of adventure and love for the great outdoors. His wife and four children are the motivating factors behind his work. After meeting with Dr. Fryer you will be able to recognize his genuineness and passion for his work.

Premier Plastic Surgery Group

11762 S State St Ste 220

Draper, UT 84020

Learn about Dr. Fryer

In my practice I combine surgical precision, a keen knowledge of the anatomy, and compassionate patient interaction to achieve the highest level of satisfaction and best clinical outcomes for my patients. I implement changes based on patient feedback and on sound research and data. I am proactive in my approach to prevent adverse patient outcomes. My patients are my best advertisement so I invest my time, effort and expertise in obtaining the best results for my patients. -Richard Fryer, MD

Dr. Fryer's Experience

Dr. Fryer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Brow Lift
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Laser Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Ptosis (Eyelids) Surgery
  • Wrinkle Reduction by Injection
  • Wrinkle Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University of Utah
  • University Of Arizona Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • University Utah Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Fryer has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Fryer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fryer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fryer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fryer to family and friends
Dr. Fryer's Performance
Utah |
I didn't expect to love the results as much as I do. I knew I could always call with any questions. I told him I want to be a C cup and he only gave me two sizes to chose from. I am very indecisive so it made things easier and the size is perfect. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. They value you as a customer which is hard to find these days.
Sandy, UT |
I did a lot of research and had a few consultations before deciding on Dr. Fryer. During my first visit with him, he reassured me of all of my initial concerns and fears and made me feel more confident in the decision to go ahead with surgery. He was patient and took the time to answer all of my questions. His nurses and staff were so friendly and patient as well! I was very nervous the day of surgery, but again was reassured and felt comforted after speaking to Dr. Fryer and his staff. The surg
I'm so glad that you selected me as your plastic surgeon after doing all of your research. I'm glad that you could feel the difference in my office -- we all care sincerely about your well being and your outcome. Your review is going to be extremely helpful for other women who are looking for the best board certified plastic surgeon to perform their cosmetic surgery.
After losing 140 lbs via a drastic change in eating, and exercise habits I had a lot of loose skin. I decided to undergo a fleur de lis tummy tuck. Dr Fryer was great about ensuring I got to a point where my procedure would be as safe as possible and give me the best results. He was great about answering any questions or concerns, and explaining all of the risks involved, and the procedure itself. Staff was great too! Definitely recommend Dr Fryer to anyone looking to have a procedure performed!
Thank you so much for your comments! I am so happy for your results as well. Thank you for selecting me as your plastic surgeon. My staff and I do everything that we can to ensure our patients' safety and make sure you are aware of the risks associated with any plastic surgery. Reviews like yours are invaluable for other people looking for the best board certified plastic surgeon for their needs.
Pleasant Grove, UT |
Dr Fryer and his staff are excellent at what they do. If you are searching for a great, respectable, certified, honest ps look no further! You won't regret it, GO SEE HIM!!
Thank you so much for your comments. Your review is critical for others looking for the best board certified plastic surgeon in Utah for their surgery. I am so glad that you selected me to be your plastic surgeon -- I know that takes a lot of trust to willingly undergo surgery and I'm grateful that I could help you.
in Grand Junction, CO |
During my consultation Dr. Fryer was absolutely amazing I felt so comfortable and understood. I stressed to Dr. Fryer that I did not want to appear top heavy, but have a womanly figure with full breasts. It was as if Dr. Fryer read my mind! I am 5'2 & 110lbs and I decided to go with Mentor 350CC Smooth Round Ultra High profile. Dr. Fryer is truly talented and I am extremely happy with my results. My breasts are exactly what I have always wanted! Big thank you to Dr. Fryer and his amazing staff!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with other women who are looking for the best plastic surgeon to help them with breast augmentation. Thank you also for mentioning the Ultra High Profile implant choice and how beautiful and natural those implants look on thin, athletic, and petite women. I am so happy that you achieved the results that you always wanted with your breast augmentation!
in Draper, UT |
I definitely recommend Dr. Fryer! Beautiful work, and great bedside manner. All the staff are very friendly, willing to answer all your questions. No hidden fees. I got a Fleur De Lis Tummy tuck (horizontal and vertical scar) due to excessive skin from my twin pregnancy, and I'm very happy with the results! His incisions were so small and precise, very pleased!
Thank you for your comments. I am so glad that you had a wonderful experience in my office. I tell my staff constantly that it is not enough to have an excellent outcome -- the patients need to have an outstanding experience as well. I am so glad that you are happy with your results!
American Fork, UT |
I had thought about doing a breast augmentation for a while, but the idea of doing elective surgery was very frightening for me. Dr. Fryer's staff was very understanding of my concerns, and they went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. I was also worried that I would be talked into a size that I did not really want (I only wanted to match how I looked in padded bras and go no bigger), but from the first moment, Dr. Fryer's main concern was what results I wanted, and then he helped me
I am so glad that you got the best result you could ever hope for with your breast augmentation. We do not "talk people up" into larger sizes that is so common in other offices across the state and nation. The best breast augmentation result is the one that the patients have been anticipating for years, not the result that the doctor thinks they should look like. My unique measuring method really helps to achieve a natural, and beautiful result with breast augmentation. I'm so happy for you!
Spanish Fork, UT |
For Me looking for someone who has good health grades was important. As a nurse I know what that truly means. Dr. Fryer is a excellent surgeon. I'm so happy with my results. I did months of research so when I meet with Dr. Fryer I was very pleased with the time and knowledge he shared with me. His staff was both caring and professional. The surgical staff made me feel very at ease on the day of my surgery. Thank you
As a nurse you really do know how important it is to choose your surgeon carefully. I've heard people say in the hospitals for years, "If you want to know which doctor to go to just ask the nurses." Thank you for also recognizing that my staff goes above and beyond to help make my patients feel comfortable and safe. I appreciate your time in sharing your experience -- it is invaluable for other women who are looking for the best plastic surgeon in Utah that they can trust with their surgery.
in Draper, UT |
Dr. Fryer is everything I was looking for in a plastic surgeon. I chose him even before I learned that he was the doctor who reattached my sister-in-law's four fingers after she cut them off with a table saw. He is truly gifted! I am now three weeks post-op and my recovery has been better than I ever hoped for. I got breast implants and went from an AA cup to a full C. I got 400cc extra high profile cilicon ipans placed under the muscle. I am so happy with my resuls!
I'm so glad that you chose me to be your plastic surgeon. Thanks for taking the time to share your breast augmentation experience with other women who are looking for the best plastic surgeon in Utah to help them increase the size of their breasts.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I’m now 12 weeks post-op and couldn’t be happier. My recovery was much easier than I had anticipated and I was able to stay active during recovery and start up running again at 6 weeks. They suggested ultra-high profile implants for me, and I am very pleased with the look and feel. Dr. Fryer and his staff are incredibly informative and took the time to answer all my questions. Dr. Fryer has great bedside manner and was more personable that other doctors I saw before choosing him.
Thank you for posting a review about your breast augmentation. My staff and I try to achieve excellent results as well as give my patients an outstanding, memorable experience. I'm glad you could tell the difference between my office and the other doctors you met with before choosing my practice. Reviews are incredibly helpful for women who are looking for the best plastic surgeon in Utah to perform their breast augmentation.
Salt Lake City, UT |
can't say enough about Dr. Fryer and his staff! They are amazing in every way. From the time I made the phone call, I was impressed with them. I had four kids in five years and it had taken a toll on my breast. They answered every question I had and made me feel extremely comfortable. I love how honest Dr. Fryer is. I trusted him with one of the biggest decisions and would do it all over again if I had to. I love love love my results!
I am glad that you felt comfortable in my office and with your decision to trust me to perform your breast augmentation. You're right, this is a really big decision and one that women need to think carefully about. I see women in consult to fix horrible breast augmentation outcomes and it amazes me that they were looking for a "bargain" or fell for a doctor's advertising ploys. Reviews are incredibly helpful for women looking for the best plastic surgeon to help with their breast augmentation
Lehi, UT |
I am so happy I chose to go to Dr. Fryer's office. I am very happy with my results. I felt like I was in great care. The stuff was wonderful and easy to work with. It was overall a great experience. I had no pain at all at any point. I met with other dr's, but after my consultation with Dr. Fryer I chose him. Best decision. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know.
Thank you for taking the time to help other women who are looking for the best possible plastic surgeon in Utah to help them achieve their goals. I'm so glad that you could FEEL the difference in my office. My staff and I do everything possible to not only give you the best possible results but to also give you an enjoyable experience.
West Jordan, UT |
I've had a really good experience with Dr. Fryer & his staff. They are very friendly & he is an excellent surgeon. I'm very pleased with my breast augmentation results.
I'm so happy that you are pleased with your breast augmentation results. I'm also happy that you had a great experience with my staff and with me. A five star review helps other women who are researching and trying to find the best plastic surgeon in Utah to help them with their breast augmentation. Thank you for taking the time to write a review!
Provo, UT |
I had consultations with the 3 plastic surgeons I kept hearing about in my area. Dr Fryer was easily my pick! He sat and answered all of my questions as if he had no where else to be, listened to what I wanted and clearly explained how he would accomplish that. I didn't feel any pressure to fit into any 'standard' that some surgeons seem to push. But the best thing I can share is my results say it all!! I am SO happy with the way I look! Thank you Dr Fryer!
I am excited that you are happy with your results. I'm glad that you could FEEL the difference in my clinic. My staff and I make an effort to help you feel comfortable and relaxed. I also spend more time talking with my patients about the procedure. I can't tell you how many times someone comes into my office that has already seen 3 other surgeons and at the end of our visit they look at me and say that I gave them more information and spent more time than the other 3 surgeons combined.
in Spanish Fork, UT |
I love love love Dr. Fryer.! He was very professional and knowledgeable and helped me understand and get the best results I was looking for.! The staff was super sweet and very helpful.! I felt taken care of the entire time.!! I was nervous day of surgery, They made me feel very comfortable and confident about the entire thing.! I had a brest augmentation and I'm so happy I chose Dr. Fryer.! My scars are very very small and they gave me a scar cream and just after 3 weeks it's barley noticeable.
Thank you for sharing your experience! It is absolutely fabulous that even though you were nervous my staff and I were able to help you feel comfortable and confident. I can't tell you how helpful your comments will be for other women looking for the best plastic surgeon in Utah to perform their breast augmentation. A five star rating -- and your comments -- say it all. Thank you so much.
Draper, UT |
I am 3 months post surgery and am thrilled with my results. I wanted to achieve a natural look, and Dr. Fryer did just that! He looks at your personal frame and advises on options for the best outcome for your body. His staff was great and made me feel comfortable in picking the right size implants for me. Because I have a narrow body frame, Dr. Fryer recommended the ultra high implant to get the volume I wanted without looking wide. I highly recommend Dr. Fryer.
Thank you for sharing your experience and for helping other women recognize that using the extra high and ultra high profile implants can give an absolutely natural, beautiful look. My unique measuring and sizing process is by far the best method of achieving that natural look for breast augmentation.
in Meridian, ID |
I had a great experience here. As an out of town guest it is always scary going into an appointment the day before surgery. I couldnt have been more confident with my decision. Recovery has been so easy with hardly any pain!
Thank you for sharing your experience in my office. I operate on a large number of out-of-town patients and my staff does everything possible to help you feel comfortable and at ease as you make your decision to choose me to be your plastic surgeon. I'm so glad that we could help you! I wish you the best.
in Turnerville, WY |
The first thing I would tell you is to stop researching and go with Dr. Fryer’s Office! I spent 2 years wanting to make sure I would have the best doctor and get the results I really wanted. After scheduling my FREE initial consultation with Dr. Fryer all of my questions were answered, and I didn’t even have to ask a single one! He is VERY knowledgeable, treats you like a person not a number. His amazing staff help you fit and try on different sizes so that you are getting the size that you have
Wow! I'm so glad that you had such a positive experience in my office! After two years of searching for the best plastic surgeon for your operation you are very well aware of the huge difference between surgeons and their offices. My staff and I want you to have the best possible outcome from your surgery AND have a wonderful experience (just like you described) as well. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other women who are looking for a plastic surgeon in Utah.
Ogden, UT |
I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Richard Fryer on March 30th, 2017. Recovery has been very easy and the results so far are amazing. He and his staff were very knowledgeable, friendly, and made me feel very comfortable. I absolutely recommend Dr. Fryer to anyone looking to have cosmetic surgery.
Thank you for taking the time to relate your experience to other women who are looking for the best plastic surgeon to help them with their breast augmentation. I am so glad that you felt comfortable in my office and I want you to know that I am honored to be your plastic surgeon. That takes a lot of faith and confidence to willingly place yourself in someone's hands for surgery and I do not take that confidence or trust lightly at all.
Kimberly, ID |
I recently had a breast augmentation procedure done by Dr. Richard Fryer. I would highly recommend him. His staff and nurses were friendly and answered all of my questions in detail. During my initial consultation I found Dr. Fryer to be very open and honest. He discussed my desires and helped me to understand what that would mean for my body. My surgery couldn't have gone better, I am amazed at how recovery is going! A huge thank you to Dr. Fryer and his staff! Amazing!
Thank you for sharing your breast augmentation experience with others who are looking for the best plastic surgeon for their surgery. I am so glad that your recovery was amazing. Surgeons are starting to advertise rapid recovery breast augmentation and the only thing they do differently than most other doctors is advertise that phrase. In my practice I really do something different; my breast augmentation surgery is done with minimal blood loss and that gives my patients a rapid recovery.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Fryer is the best. He has great bedside manner, doesn't exaggerate the results, and gave me exactly what I asked for. He's extremely professional and also sensitive to any needs. I actually passed out the morning of my surgery and he and his team took GREAT care of me before and after. I am SO glad I used Dr. Fryer for my procedure. I went to him based off a referral and now I refer anyone I can to him.
Thank you so much for your comments. My entire practice is based on word of mouth and referrals since I don't advertise at all. Beware of practices that have to depend heavily on advertising -- that means something. Whether women are looking for breast augmentation or tummy tucks they can depend on reviews like yours to help them find the best plastic surgeon for the job. Thank you so much for your confidence and kind words.
South Jordan, UT |
I had a implant and lift 10 years with a different surgeon before my current surgery. The surgery I had most recently was a more complicated lift and reduction with implants. Dr. Fryer was by far the more adept and skilled surgeon. I wish I had know about him for my first lift! I consider him far more skilled than my previous doctor because I was in less pain and recovered faster with a more complicated surgery. He was very patient in consulting with me and has been great in dealing with post-op
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience in my clinic. I am so glad that I was able to help you with this complicated revision surgery. I'm also glad that you were able to have such a rapid recovery even with a more complex and extensive revision breast augmentation procedure.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I Highly Recommend Dr Fryer he was very Professional during my consultation , He Made Me Feel Very Comfortable Answering all my Questions. I'm Extremely Satisfied with my Results!!! My Whole Experience was Great ,The Staff Was Wonderful.
Thank you for your review! Reviews are invaluable for other women who are looking for the best board certified plastic surgeon in Utah to help them with their surgery. I am also very glad that you could feel that our nurses and office staff want the very best for our patients and really care about your well-being.
Pleasant Grove, UT |
Before my procedure I had never had anything like this done before. This was my first experience being put under. I was beyond nervous!! in the end I was so happy with my results! I had my procedure done 3 months ago and couldn't be happier. Dr Fryer went over every possible result (good or bad). I never felt pressured to something that I didn't need or want. recovery was so easy! I have heard some terrible stories but this was NOTHING. It felt like I had done a killer workout the day before..
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience in my clinic. Doctors advertise "rapid recovery" breast augmentation all the time and hands down I would compare my patients with theirs any day. I'm am so glad that you are excited about your results.
in South Jordan, UT |
Dr Fryer and his staff are amazing. He did a phenomenal job on my re-augmentation and I couldn't ask for better results!!! My recovery has been relatively pain free and when I had the bandages removed, I was given thorough instructions on how to perform the massage which I was not taught when I got my first implants in North Carolina 15 years ago. Thank you so much Dr Fryer for the beauties!! They are spectacular! If you are looking for a skilled physician, this is your man!
Breast re-augmentation is often much more difficult than the first surgery. I am so glad that you had a much better experience in my office than you did with your previous surgery. Women looking for the best board certified plastic surgeon need to know how important that decision is -- it is very hard to fix a bad result, so make sure you go to someone that has a proven track record of happy, satisfied patients. Don't be fooled by advertising -- the reviews tell the whole story.
Dallas, TX |
Dr Fryer is professional, knowledgeable, and excellent. I have had two proceedures with great results. I will go to him 100 times if needed. I've always felt informed, listened to, and respected. I never felt rushed or pressured. His staff is wonderful too.
Thank you for your comments. I am so glad that you chose me to be your plastic surgeon -- that takes a tremendous amount of trust to willingly place yourself in someone's hands for surgery. I am likewise glad that you felt like you were listened to and respected because we try to help every single patient feel those things. Your review is going to be incredibly helpful to other women who are looking for the best board certified plastic surgeon for their needs.
West Jordan |
I had considered breast augmentation for several years following pregnancy and breast feeding. I consulted with other surgeons who left me feeling uneasy and unsure about going through with it. A friend recommended Dr. Fryer. The initial consultation with Dr. Fryer was a completely different experience. He took a considerable amount of time explaining the surgery, what to expect, and measuring me for a good fit. I felt he was upfront and honest about what he could and could not achieve with
I am so glad that you noticed a difference in how you felt in my office compared to the other surgeons that you saw. My patients consistently report that no other doctor had explained things as thoroughly or outlined the risks of the procedure. It is critical that you have this information in order to truly make an informed decision. Your comments will help many other women who are looking for the best board certified plastic surgeon in Utah for their needs. Thank you!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I love my results. I was very nervous about doing this, Dr Fryer and his entire staff were great. They made me comfortable and not embarrassed about my surgery. I'm 3 months post surgery and very happy with the results. I would do this again tomorrow if I had to! I am thankful that I was given the extra high profile implant on one side and a High profile on the other side- making my breast look symmetrical for the first time ever!!!!
I'm very happy that you love your breast augmentation results! Not infrequently I have to use different size (or profile) implants in order to correct asymmetries of size. I'm also glad that you included that one of your implants was extra high profile. For some reason that name scares a lot of women, but with my unique measuring and sizing process it looks beautiful and natural. Your review is going to help many women who are looking for the best board certified plastic surgeon in Utah.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I loved Dr. Fryer. He was very willing to take his time with me and talk me through my procedure and answer any questions that I had. I met with several doctors before choosing to do my Tummy Tuck Procedure and Dr. Fryer was by far the most professional and most informed. He was very realistic about what my expectations should be in terms of recovery and results which was so helpful when trying make a decision. I am thrilled with my results and couldn't be happier!
Thank you for taking the time to share your tummy tuck experience with other women who are looking for the best board certified plastic surgeon to help them with their surgery. I'm glad that you could immediately feel a difference between your visit in my clinic and the visits you had with the other doctors. I feel like my patients get the most complete information, and the most realistic expectations of both their recovery and results. I am so glad that you chose me to be your surgeon.
in Willard, UT |
I went to Dr Fryer to have my breast implants removed. I'm 60 yo and came to the decision a couple of years ago that I wanted them removed. The surgery was painless and my initial feeling is I wish I had done it years ago. My breast seemed to have gotten larger with weight gain and age. When they were removed it was such a freeing feeling. I love the new look just as much as I did when I first had them put in. I would Highly recommend Dr Fryer and his staff. They made me feel very comfortab
Thank you for taking the time to share your story with other women who are looking for the best board certified plastic surgeon in Utah. Having breast implants removed is very easy and straightforward. Women can choose to remove breast implants at any time and it can usually be performed under local anesthesia with basically no downtime. Only when dealing with ruptured silicone implants or when patients want the scar tissue removed does the procedure have to be done in the OR.
in Herriman, UT |
Dr. Fryer always made me feel confident about my surgery and my experience! I am so glad I chose him as my doctor. The entire facility was welcoming and helpful to every question I had. For my breast augmentation surgery, I was showed high profile and extra high profile implants. I was nervous because there is not a lot of positive information about extra high profile implants. I trusted Dr. Fryer and I feel like everything turned out so natural!
Thank you for sharing your experience using the extra high profile implants for breast augmentation. I agree with you, I think that it can be absolutely natural and beautiful. I think it is almost a necessity for thin, petite, athletic women who want larger breasts without looking heavy or chubby. My unique measuring and sizing process helps women achieve very natural looking breasts. Your comments will be helpful for other women looking for the best board certified plastic surgeon in Utah.
in South Jordan, UT |
Dr. Fryer is a true professional, extremely knowledgeable, and honest. He will not agree to give his patients what they want if it's a bad idea. In my case, he fixed what 3 plastic surgeons could not fix before him. It's been 6 weeks since my revision surgery and I could not be happier! I wish I found him 10 years ago. See for yourself.
Thank you for your comments. I am so happy that I was able to correct your problem. It is so much more difficult to fix a problem than to do it right the first time. That is why your comments are so important for other women who are looking for the best board certified plastic surgeon in Utah to help them with their surgery.
in Ogden, UT |
I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Fryer 12/20/2016. I cannot say enough about the professionalism, compassion and wonderful results due to Dr. Fryer and his entire staff. I am extremely happy and would highly recommend Dr. Fryer. He was very knowledgeable and my results are even better than I hoped for. I went from feeling like I looked more like a 12 year old girl than a grown woman. Thank you Dr. Fryer!!!
I appreciate your comments and am grateful to be your surgeon. I can't describe how important stories like yours are for other women who are looking for the best board certified plastic surgeon to perform their breast augmentation in Utah. I am glad that you could feel that my staff and I really care about your well-being and achieving the best possible outcome for you. Thank you!
in Draper, UT |
Dr. Fryer took very good care of me, answered all my questions and was very detailed in his explanation of what was possible, as well as exactly how he planned to work with my unique situation to resolve my scar, loose skin, and asymmetry in my 13 year old breast augmentation
I am so glad that I could help you with this situation. Fixing problems from breast augmentation is difficult. Hearing about your story will help many other women who are looking for the best breast augmentation surgeon in Utah to operate on them. You want to be careful deciding on your surgeon because you want the best possible outcome with breast augmentation. Your comments will help many other women in their search to find the right surgeon.
in Draper, Ut |
I shopped doctors before my procedure and Dr. Fryer impressed me the most. He is professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. He recommended that I get the ultra high profile silicone implants and I am so glad I did! I'm a tiny thing, 5'2" 97lbs, and anything wider than the ultra high profile implants would have made me look chubby. These implants fit my frame perfectly and are very proportionate. Dr. Fryer even suggested doing 2 different amounts on each side (320cc in one, 350cc in the other)
Thank you for sharing your outcome with the ultra high profile implants. For some reason women become very nervous when they find out they have selected the ultra high profile. With my unique measuring and sizing methods these implants have an absolutely beautiful, natural appearance. These implants are often the best option for thin, petite, athletic looking women who want to increase the size of their breasts, but don't want their breast augmentation results to look fake.
in Palmer, alaska |
Dr. Fryer is a genuinely nice and, sincere doctor. He listens and asks lots of questions in hopes of finding what you are wanting for your body. With the help of dr fryer we chose High profile silicone implants, 375 cc ea, with a lollipop lift The office staff, surgical staff and Dr. Fryer did an amazing job with my appts, pre-opt, surgery and post-Opt. I'm completely satisfied already and it's only been 4 days out. I can't wait to see final product. Thank you thank you
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other women who are searching for the best board certified plastic surgeon in Utah. Breast augmentation can be performed at the same time as a lift, but you have to choose your surgeon very carefully in this situation because the chances of complication and poor outcomes increases if the doctor is not comfortable with combining those surgeries. I routinely perform these operations together. Thank you for choosing me to be your surgeon.
in Grand junction co |
I had my augmentation in June and from consultation to follow ups he and his staff have been helpful and professional. I love my results! Fryer helped me set a realistic goal and put my health and results as first priority. If I decide to have anything further done I will definitely be seeing him again Thanks again Dr.Fryer and Staff!
Thank you so much for sharing your breast augmentation story with other women who are looking for the best board certified plastic surgeon in Utah for their breast augmentation. I appreciate that you noticed that my staff and I place a high priority on your health, safety and of coarse your excellent result. I am grateful that you selected me to be your plastic surgeon.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
After breastfeeding 3 kids for a year each I went from a B cup to a AA cup. Wanted to get some back- did 280 cc high profile plus implants for a big B or small C result. Dr Fryer was awesome from start to finish. Recovery has been pretty good and the implants look and feel even better than I thought they would! He had good bedside manner, is very knowledgeable and skilled at his job, and was very competitively priced.
Thank you for taking the time to share your story. Your review is going to be incredibly helpful to other women who want breast augmentation and want to find the best board certified plastic surgeon in Utah to help them. Thank you for sharing that you used the extra high profile implants to achieve the size that you wanted. For some reason women get scared with the name extra high or ultra high profile. They think they are going to look fake, but with my method of measuring they look beautiful!
Salt Lake City, UT |
I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Fryer. I can't say enough good about him and his staff. From the second I walked in they made me feel 100% comfortable. Dr. Fryer spent a lot of time with me and I feel like he really listened and cared about what I wanted my results to be. He gave me suggestions that would fit what I wanted. I appreciated the direction and appreciated the kindness help he gave me. They answered all my questions and then some. I would recommend him to any and everyone. Happy!
Thank you for sharing your experience in my office. Your comments are going to be extremely helpful to other women who want breast augmentation and are looking for the best board certified plastic surgeon in Utah. I am so glad that you are happy with your results and that you had a great experience along the way. I am grateful that you selected me to be your plastic surgeon.
in Draper, UT |
Dr. Fryer was great! I am so hsppy with the results! His office, staff and nurses were all wonderful to work with. I always felt comfortable asking all of my questions! He made sure to set the expectations upfront so I knew exactly what to expect throughout the process. I saw several surgoen across the valley and decided he was the winner! I am so glad I went with him!
I am grateful that you chose me to be your plastic surgeon. Thank you for taking the time to share information about your experience -- it will be invaluable for other women who are looking for a plastic surgeon that they can trust.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
If you are looking for a doctor that is a realist and truly cares about the end result, Dr. Fryer is for you! He was absolutely outstanding throughout the entire experience, not to mention did an amazing job! His office staff are also just as amazing and make you feel comfortable. Dr. Fryer came highly recommended and he did not disappoint!
I am so glad that you could FEEL the difference in my office. I tell my staff constantly that it is not enough to have excellent results -- the patients have to have an outstanding and memorable experience as well. Your review will be extremely helpful for other women who are looking for the best plastic surgeon in Utah to take care of them and to help them have an equally positive experience.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I have been wanting to have a breast augmentation done since I was a teenager. I was that girl who needed nothing more than a training bra, even as an adult. I was nothing but ribs and skin and very self-conscious about my appearance. I wore ultra-padded bras just to hide the fact that I hadn’t grown breasts like all my friends and my sisters. I would go to great lengths to choose just the right swim top that would have enough padding to make it seem like I had something there. I felt like I was
Thank you so much for taking the time to help other women feel comfortable with the ultra high (sometimes called extra high) profile implants. I think that it gives a completely beautiful and natural look for women who are thin and petite and want to stay looking that way. I am so glad that you allowed me to be your surgeon and am so happy that you feel confident and beautiful.
in Bountiful, UT |
So knowledgeable, skilled, and sincere. He truly is amazing, an example to all physicians!
Thank you so much for your comments. It is so important to choose the best plastic surgeon for your needs and other patients rely on your reviews to help them feel comfortable with their choice.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I went to Dr. Fryer for breast augmentation. He was friendly, and informative. He spent the necessary time with me to answer all my questions and make me feel comfortable. Every step of the way, him and his staff were there to talk to me and make sure I knew what was going on. I am 1 week post-op, and I haven't had any major pain! I have experienced pressure from the implants, and occasional slight discomfort which is unavoidable. I am 100% happy with my choice!
I am so glad that you had such a positive experience in my clinic with both my staff and myself. When choosing the best plastic surgeon to trust with breast augmentation reading your comments is invaluable for other patients!
Herriman, UT |
It's been a year and half since my breast augmentation surgery with Dr Fryer, and I am still amazed at the results! He and his staff were so helpful, and truly listened to what I wanted. Proportion, size, look...everything turned out perfect! Love it! I have recommend several people since my surgery to Dr Fryer and I will continue to!!
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your breast augmentation experience -- I'm glad that you are still so excited about the results a year and a half later that you want to tell people about it. I'm so glad that we were able to give you the results that you wanted.
in UT |
I met Dr. Fryer after I had most of my nose removed due to skin cancer. This was a very scary time for me and Dr. Fryer was very considerate and patient with me. He walked me through every step of my reconstruction process. He was meticulous in creating a nose that looks normal. Many who I meet now do not even realize I've had the surgeries on my nose. I can not thank Dr. Fryer enough for giving me back my normal. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a plastic surgeon.
Thank you for your review -- it helps so much when people are looking for a plastic surgeon that they can trust.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I decided to see Dr. Fryer about a breast augmentation before anyone else based on his great reviews on realself and other websites. I'll admit he's the only one I ended up getting a consult with and I haven't had any cosmetic procedures before this, but I felt so comfortable with him during my consult- he answered all of my questions and didn't rush or make me feel stupid or objectified. He took interest in why I wanted the procedure and made recommendations based on that, and told me WHY he ma
I am so glad that you had such a great experience with your breast augmentation consultation in my office. My staff and I do everything possible to make sure you get the best experience possible.
South Jordan, UT |
Dr. Fryer and his staff are impeccable. To providing a custom surgery plan based on my body and needs along with taking the time to answer every question I had. Choosing Dr. Fryer was the best decision I have made.
Thank you so much for your kind comments. I am so glad that we were able to provide you with an experience worth telling other women who are looking for a plastic surgeon that can provide the best possible experience and results.
in Ogden, UT |
Dr. Fryer is amazing I went to see him for a breast augmentation and from the beginning him and his staff were amazing. When trying on different sizes there was no pressure to pick a certain size and they allow you to take the time needed to decide what was best for you. Dr. Fryer calls you the night after your surgery to check on how you are feeling which I thought was very nice. I would highly recommend him for any plastic surgery need especially if you are considering a breast augmentation.
I am so glad that my unique sizing process helped you decide on the best implant size for your breast augmentation surgery. I will let my staff know that you were very happy with their attention and care as well. Thank you for taking time to share your experience with other women that are looking for the best plastic surgeon to care for them.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I was referred to Dr. Fryer by a friend. My husband and I had been to other consultations, but felt we had found our Doctor after our first meeting with Dr. Fryer. Upon consultation his perspective on the surgery and his willingness to listen and communicate with me, made the whole process smooth and free from anxiety. I felt that he was able to listen to my needs and overall desired results. He addressed any concerns, and gave me a realistic approach to post op and the transition process. I tol
I am glad you felt like we listened to your need and that we achieved your desired results as well. My entire staff makes every effort to make all of my patients feel welcome, safe, and comfortable.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Fryer, MD?

See our Plastic Surgery Specialist at St. Mark's Hospital