Dr. Richard Fox, DO

Dr. Richard Fox, DO

Internal Medicine  |
49 reviews

Dr. Richard Fox, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Tamarac, FL. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Fox is affiliated with University Hospital and Medical Center and Broward Health Coral Springs....See Less

Dr Fox and Leung Office

• Golden Rule
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Fox

Dr. Fox's Experience

Dr. Fox's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Urinalysis
  • Vaccination

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995

Dr. Fox has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fox does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fox and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Fox's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fox to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Fox's Performance
    GOOD
in Delray Beach, FL |
About four years ago, thanks to Obamacare, I was able to get health insurance after being denied for several years due to pre-existing conditions. I did not know of any doctors in the area and chose Dr. Fox randomly. Over the next three years, I received the best health care and the Doctor allows for more than ample time with his patients. I can only imagine what my health would be
in Tamarac |
He is amazing!!! So compassionate and knowledgeable. His office is clean and organized and you don't wait for hours to see him. They use electronic records and have a patient portal. I can always be seen when I'm sick and can ask medical questions through the portal. Friendly staff! Love this office and physician!!!
in TAMARAC,FL |
DR FOX IS THE BEST. I HAVE BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR MANY YEARS. HIS OFFICE STAFF LEAVES SOMETHING TO BE DESIRED.THEY WONT LET YOU WALK IN IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY. THEY ARE HORRIBLE,UNCARING AND UNPROFESSIONAL. THEY MAKE YOU PAY FOR EVERY LITTLE THING $25.00 TO DRAW BLOOD EVEN A FLU SHOT WHICH IS FREE AT WALGREENS.THERE ARE SIGNS ALL OVER THE OFFICE SAYING YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING YOU WANT.PRETTY SOON THEY WILL BE ASKING YOU TO PAY YOUR BILL AND GET REIMBURSED BY YOUR INSURANCE CO.
in Tamarac, FL 33321 |
Best doctor and smartest in town. Linda Superior
in Tamarac, FL |
I was a patient with Dr. Fox for many years. I had a medical emergency at the time & they weren't available and refused to help me . I would have to wait over a month & a half before seeing Dr. Fox. I had to go to another doctor at the time who was able to see me right away. I temporarily changed doctors because the other doctor was closer. I have moved and am closer to Dr. Fox now. The office staff refuses to give me an appointment because they said it is office policy not to take patients back
Tamarac, FL |
I have been a patient for nearly three years. Every time I visit, I am more impressed with Dr. Fox than the time before. He is not only thorough, he is also friendly, caring and truly takes the time to listen to my concerns regarding my conditions, medications, etc. I cannot sing his praises loud enough. He is by far the best physician I have had since moving to Florida more than 20 years ago.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
My experience at Dr Fox office was great. Front desk wad courteous and helpful. Dr fox was attentive, caring and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this office!
in Tamarac, FL |
Dr. Fox has always been patient with me on all my visits, his staffs are very courteous, kind and professional.
Great experience and excellent service
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Fox is the most trustworthy and caring Doctor I have ever visited. H always makes time to take care of his patients. THE STAFF IS GREAT
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Very organized office staff that was able to help me understand my insurance and make an appointment. Dr Fox was very helpful and put me back on track with all my medications .
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I've been a patient of Dr Fox for several years, The office is at its best I've ever seen. The staff at the front is very helpful and were able to fit me in to be seen. Dr Fox is the best!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
GREAT DOCTOR THAT STAFF HELP ME REGULATE MY MEDICATION LIST ON WHAT I SHOULD AND SHOULD BE TAKING THAT COULD HAVE SAFE MY LIFE
Have you seen Dr. Richard Fox, DO?
Are you Dr. Fox?